Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Take a look at my sim's family tree <3

I really am in awe. Started a family with 2 sims I created then they had this beautiful daughter and I started playing her. She did 100 baby challenge while married to J but she also had babies with other men as well because who does not love a bit of drama. Those kids had kids who had kids so this family really has grown. This is the entire tree the first pic is the top and the others pics are going from one end to the other.

O40CMzN.jpg
oNe1meN.jpg
ygMU4EZ.jpg
7c6qlkI.jpg
pqi5mzH.jpg
1EasYsm.jpg
O97xDVV.jpg
DDSEhrn.jpg
LJSrpnd.jpg
6mZ9bsi.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oooh very cool!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    That's impressive. Didn't now we could do family trees. How come you have kids with just one parent?
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited June 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »
    That's impressive. Didn't now we could do family trees. How come you have kids with just one parent?

I think because of MCCC there are some people who get pregnant but does not end up with their partner.

Edit to add: I also believe if you click on that child's picture then both of their parents will show up.
    2llotup.jpg
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Oooh very cool!

Thank you!
    2llotup.jpg
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited June 2020
    I love seeing my sims' family trees grow :'D
    I'm keeping up with my sims' family by using plum tree app but my current family has grown so big over 10 generations that it no longer fits my computer screen... That's why I'm starting a fresh family tree for generations 11-20

This is the simplified version of the family tree. In reality, every single one of these sims had at least 1 child and all their children had children and then their children had children and it's a mess :''D
    9696rm5.png
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Impressive, I've never had a family hold my interest long enough to do that. Maybe my current Vampire family will, but they are only on gen.3.