This challenge is based on the Disney Princesses, mostly the cartoon versions and not the live action ones. I liked the original version of this challenge, but didn't think there was a lot of challenge in most of the generations. I tried fleshing them out and adding a lot more challenge as well as adding in expansions and game pack content. I also changed the order to be based on when the movies released.
This challenge requires the use of some cheats. In case you don't know how to activate cheats; hold CTRL SHIFT C
at the same time in either the lot or neighborhood screen to make the cheat window appear. Type testingcheats true
and press Enter
to enable cheats to be used, then hold CTRL SHIFT C
again to make the cheat window go away. All cheats used are typed or copy/pasted in the cheat window.
This challenge requires the following: Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Romantic Garden Stuff, Island Living, Vampires, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Get Famous, Realm of Magic, Seasons, Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living.
Optional: Strangerville, Get to Work, Get Together, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting.
This challenge assumes a female heir for each generation, but feel free to change it to whatever you want. It can easily be gender-bent to whatever you like! Also, I left the gender of the potential romance interests neutral as well to be LGBT+ friendly! Generation 1: Snow White Someday my prince will come...
Snow White starts as a teenager with an Evil Stepmother. The Evil Stepmother and Snow White must be enemies, with the Evil Stepmother having evil and mean traits. The Evil Stepmother may be a YA, Adult, or Elder (up to you!).
Optional: Create Snow White's mother and father and have the Evil Stepmother kill them off. This can be varied for your own personal story telling as well.
When Snow White becomes a young adult, she runs away and starts the challenge.
Generation 2: Cinderella A dream is a wish your heart makes...
- Must have the Soulmate aspiration, but you don't need to complete it
- Must befriend a flock of birds and at least one rabbit
- Must have 7 children
- Each child must have one negative trait (when becoming children)
- Each child must have same genetic parent
- Each child must achieve something before their teenage years. (Reaching level 5 in one toddler skill, reaching level 3 in all toddler skills, completing childhood aspiration, or becoming a grade A student)
- Each child must age up with at least one positive character trait
- Snow may never allow strangers into the house or talk to elderly women
- Snow must work from home as a freelancer
- May only marry after last dwarf is born (Optional. You can do this with mods, or you can add love interest as roommate)
- The last female dwarf born will be Cinderella (Or Ella if you prefer)
Growing up with 6 siblings is hard, especially when no one else is taking care of the house. A dreamer from a young age, Cinderella often thought of having animal companions and finding her one true love.
Optional: Cinderella goes to live with her father when she becomes a teenager. Her father has (re?)married an awful woman with two daughters of her own. Her father dies, leaving her alone with her horrible stepmother and stepsisters. This can be varied for your own personal storytelling.
Cinderella begins when she becomes a teenager.
* (Optional Generation Here: 2.5, see below)Generation 3: Sleeping Beauty I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream...
- Must have the Neat trait
- Must have the Loves Animals trait
- May have any aspiration you wish
- Cinderella may not leave home lot while a teenager, except for school
- May only meet love interest at a party, but the party cannot be started by her
- Must clean the house and cook every meal
- Can only marry and move out after becoming a Young Adult
- Must become a vet and run your own clinic
- Must max vet skill
- Must reach 5 stars in vet clinic
- Must have two pets at all times
- May have any number of children, but the last female born is the next heir
Aurora has a wonderful loving family, but little did she know that her life carried a curse that would one day be her end.
Optional: If you wish to make it more aligned with the movie, create an enemy of the family and 3 spellcaster friends of Aurora's parents. Aurora moves out with the friends when she is a toddler and lives in seclusion.
Aurora begins when she becomes a teenager.
* (Optional Generation Here: 3.5, see below)Generation 4: The Little Mermaid Wish I could be, part of your world...
- Must have Good trait
- Must have Lazy trait
- Must have Musical Genius aspiration and complete it
- Must max singing skill
- Must meet love interest once while away from home, after that they may not meet again (You can choose who the love interest is, it doesn't have to be the first person they come across (unless you want that))
- Must die and be brought back as a playable ghost
- May not speak with love interest while a ghost and try to limit contact with others as well
- Must be brought back to life by the wishing well
- Once resurrected, you may interact with anyone as normal and speak with love interest
- Must have at least 2 children, but the last female born is the heir
Ariel often daydreamed about what it would be like to live a life of magic and fantastical things. When her family was visiting Sulani while she was a teenager, she found a cave and explored it's depths. Deep inside, she found some kelp that almost transfixed her to take a bite. The next thing she knew, she had a tail and could breathe underwater. She swam back and showed her sibling who promised they would do anything to help their beloved sister.
Optional: Install the Expanded Mermaids mod - http://modthesims.info/d/630179/expanded-mermaids.html
. Create a Sea Witch character that forms a deal with Ariel to become human temporarily. Use rules below with how to deal with love interest from there. Ariel can become fully human by defeating (you pick how) the Sea Witch and breaking the contract.
Ariel begins when she becomes a teenager.
Generation 5: Beauty and the Beast Tale as old as time...
- Must become a mermaid
- Sibling and Ariel must be BFFs
- Sibling and Ariel must stay together in same household
- Must have The Curator aspiration, but do not complete right away!
- Must max singing skill
- Ariel may only talk to love interest one time. After that, sibling must talk to love interest and “Talk up another sim” about Ariel. They may “Hook up with” as well
- Ariel may not talk to her love interest. She's “mute”
- Once Ariel completes The Curator aspiration, she must become a human and can speak with her love interest as normal. Sibling may move out at this point
- May have any number of children, but last female born is heir
Belle found being around normal people to be boring. They just did the same things day after day and never seemed to take book learning seriously. Going off to university was just a given for her and taking the hardest courses for engineering seemed like a nice potential challenge. But she never expected to meet someone who was different like her, but in another blood-sucking way.
Optional: Create a crazy stalker (potentially ex-lover) who has the evil, mean, and self-assured traits. Have them ruthlessly pursue Belle and become enemies with the love interest.
Belle begins when she becomes a young adult (but work on skills when teenager for university)
* (Optional Generation Here: 5.5, see below)Generation 6: Pocahontas Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
- Must have Bookworm trait
- Must have Loner trait
- Must have Nerd Brain or Renaissance Sim aspiration, but you don't have to complete it
- Must go to university and get into the distinguished degree for physics
- Must complete university on an A average
- Must join the Engineering career
- Must have a love interest who is a vampire
- Must research vampirism to find cure for lover
- Must cure love interest before 10 days have passed upon first meeting love interest, if not the love interest will be cursed to be a vampire forever (You can do this in university, or after graduation. But once you meet them, the challenge starts)
- May only be with love interest after they are cured
- May have any number of children, but last born female will be heir
Pocahontas thought her parent's stuffy books and constant being indoors was the absolute worst. She wanted to be free and live in the wild, being one with nature. So she left home with little more than a small amount of savings to live in the wilderness.
Optional: Build a micro home over time to live in. Have an enemy alien who knows the love interest and hates Pocahontas.
Pocahontas begins when she becomes a young adult.
* (Optional Generation Here: 6.4, see below)* (Optional Generation Here: 6.5, see below)Generation 7: The Princess and the Frog So I work real hard each and every day...
- Must have the Loves the Outdoors trait
- Must buy an empty lot (whatever size you want)
- Must only have §1,000 to start challenge
- May not buy any furniture. You must build all your furniture on a woodworking table or with a fabricator; or find it in a dumpster. You may also use the knitting skill and/or cross stitch, but you must use wool from Llama
- Must have the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration and complete it
- Must max the Herbalism skill
- Must live off the land for food. This can be gathered, fished, or grown yourself. You cannot eat other people's barbecued stuff or get quick meals from the fridge
- Must use the lot challenge Simple Living
- Must have the part time job Fisherman. This can be her only job ever
- Must have lot be Eco friendly and try to keep neighborhood green
- Must only vote for N.A.P.s that are Eco friendly
- Must have an alien for a love interest
- May have any number of children, but last born female will be heir
Tiana knew what she wanted to do from a young age. She dreamed about running her own restaurant that would be so incredible that everyone would know her name. She drove herself towards that goal single mindedly, never really taking the time for anything else in life.
Optional: Tiana also is cursed with the same curses. Tiana has a best friend who her love interest is attracted to. Have an evil spellcaster who is enemies with both Tiana and the love interest.
Tiana begins when she becomes a young adult.
- Must have the Foodie trait
- Must have the Ambitious trait
- Must have the Master Chef aspiration and complete it
- Must start at a low amount of family funds
- Father must die before becoming a YA
- Must buy a restaurant
- Must get restaurant to 5 stars
- Must reach 5 star fame
- Must take the Refined Palate quirk
- Your love interest must have several traits and etc as listed below:
- They must have the Materialistic and Self-Absorbed traits
- They must be attractive naturally
- They must have the following curses placed on them: Curse of Repulsiveness (Trait_Curses_Repulsiveness), Curse of Unwarranted Hostility (Trait_Curses_PunchableFace), Curse of the Night Wraith (Traits_Curses_NightStalker)
Generation 8: Tangled When will my life begin?
- You must cleanse love interest of these curses before marrying, may change set traits as well
- May have any number of children, but the last born female will be heir
Rapunzel hated her life of constant rules and seclusion. Her family was so invested in their business, they never seemed to have much time for her. She found solace in painting and dreamed of living a fun life out in the world.
Optional: When Rapunzel is a toddler, she is taken by an old woman. (Be careful actually making her an elder though, you don't want her to die right away!) Mother Gothel locks Rapunzel up in a tower and never lets her out or meet anyone. But one day when Rapunzel is a young adult, she runs away...
Rapunzel begins when she is a young adult.
* (Optional Generation Here: 8.5, see below)* (Optional Generation Here: 8.6, see below)Generation 9: Frozen Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore...
- Must have the Cheerful trait
- Must have the Creative trait
- When a teenager, may only leave the lot for school
- When a teenager, may not make any friends
- Must have the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and complete it
- Must run away from home when she becomes a YA and find a place to live by herself (can only have enough funds to buy an empty lot, then she will be broke)
- Must max painting skill, knitting skill, and cross stitch skill
- Your love interest must have the Kleptomaniac trait
- Must save love interest from death by giving the Grim Reaper a Death Flower
- May only marry love interest after saving them from death
- Must have 2 female daughters, may have more if desired. 2 female daughters will be heirs
Elsa and Anna were extremely close sisters. But an accident when Anna was a child caused Elsa to withdraw from everyone, especially Anna. While she spent her time trying to understand her strange magical powers, Anna spent her time feeling lonely and pining for her one true love.
Optional: When the girls both become young adults, their parents die. Create an evil love interest for Anna who causes her to die by freezing to death. This love interest also attempts to kill Elsa.
This generation begins when Elsa and Anna are both children.
Generation 10: Moana One day I'll know, how far I'll go...
- Must play with 2 heirs, Elsa is the older and Anna is the younger
- Elsa must have the Iceproof trait (traits.equip_trait iceman)
- Elsa must have the Loner trait
- Anna must have the Goofball trait
- Elsa must be a spellcaster (traits.equip_trait trait_Occult_WitchOccult)
- They must be BFFs when children, but stop talking to each other completely when Elsa grows into a teenager. They cannot interact at all!
- Elsa and Anna cannot leave the lot unless going to school while teenagers
- Elsa must have the Spellcraft & Sorcery aspiration and complete it
- Anna must have the Soulmate aspiration and complete it
- Anna must die by freezing to death when she becomes a young adult
- Elsa must resurrect Anna by casting the dedeathify spell before a week has passed since her death
- Anna must have a love interest with the Loves Animals trait
- Elsa stays single forever
- Anna provides the heir. You may have any number of children, but the last born female will be heir
Having an aunt who can cast magic is pretty amazing, but not when it's constantly cold! Moana longs to live a simpler life in the beautiful islands of Sulani. She feels a draw and connection to the islands and ocean and is determined to save the islands of the recent pollution problem.
Optional: Saving Sulani is timed. You must complete this task before two weeks have passed.
Moana begins when she is a young adult.
* Optional Generations
- Must have the Child of the Islands trait
- Must have the Child of the Ocean trait
- May have any aspiration you wish
- Must live in Sulani
- Must have lot challenge Quake Zone and Volcanic Activity
- Must have lot challenge Off the Grid and Simple Living
- Sulani must be completely industrial polluted (use Eco_Footprint.Set_Eco_Footprint_State 3 on all neighborhoods.)
- Must completely restore Sulani in both conservation and eco footprint in every neighborhood
- Must have the conservation career and max it
- May have any love interest you wish
- May have any number of children
These are far easier and simple “challenges”. Feel free to add to them as you wish. I included them because they're Disney princesses too. As suggested, perhaps a good way to use these optionals would be for siblings and/or spares.
These are listed in order of when they can be placed into the challenge.Generation 2.5: Alice in Wonderland We're all mad here...
Alice begins when she becomes a teenager.
Generation 3.5: The Black Cauldron You must believe in yourself, I believe in you...
- Must have the Erratic trait
- Must befriend a white rabbit
- Must have the Chief of Mischief aspiration and complete it
- Find every single hidden area before becoming an adult
Eilonwy begins when she becomes a teenager.
Generation 5.5: Aladdin A whole new world...
- Must have the Good trait
- Must defeat an evil sim (See their ghost)
- Must have a love interest who is poor
Jasmine begins when she becomes a young adult.
Generation 6.4: Megara I won't say I'm in love...
- Must have the Self-Assured trait
- Must have the Leader of the Pack aspiration and complete it
- Must marry a criminal
Megara begins when she become a young adult.
Generation 6.5: Mulan When will my reflection show, who I am inside?
- Must have a love interest from when she was a teenager
- The love interest must die, and Megara must save them using any means you wish
- Must have the Soulmate aspiration and complete it
Mulan begins when she becomes a young adult.
Generation 8.5: Brave Our fate lives in us. You only have to be brave enough to see it...
- Must have the Active trait
- Must join the Detective career (or Military) and become famous
- Must marry a co-worker
Merida begins when she becomes a teenager.
Generation 8.6: Vanellope Everyone says I'm just a mistake, that I'm not supposed to exist...
- Must have the Unflirty trait
- Must have the Strangerville Mystery aspiration and complete it
- Must complete aspiration before becoming a young adult
Vanellope begins when she becomes a child.
- Must be enemies with 14 other children (Use ModifyRelationship Vanellope VonSchweetz KID NAME -100 LTR_Friendship_Main )
- Must have the Goofball trait and complete child aspiration Social Butterfly
- Must have the Joke Star aspiration and complete it as a teenager/young adult