Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

13...Next

Comments

• BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited June 2020
    Okay, I have a request!

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: @Blythelyre
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): My sim is moving to Roaring Heights, so with that theme in mind and on any of the empty lots. Preferably something by the water, maybe? I haven't checked if there are any open lots there.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything but Katy Perry's sweet treat sp installed.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry version.
    Lot size (dimensions): N/A
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): My sim will likely adopt a max of 3 kids, ages and genders will vary and I'd like them all to have their own space that they can grow into. I don't think I will need a nursery. So maybe 4 to 5 bedrooms max?
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Neutral is best as I don't know the make up or personalities of the kids. My Sim is a small pet collector and will be spending the majority of her time exploring. Her spouse is a gardner so lots of pots for indoor plants and flowers?
    Number of bathrooms: At least one master bath, please.
    Favorite color schemes: Her favorite color is lime but you know... in moderation lol and her spouse likes spiceberry.
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: All of them
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: Arch of Hearts, Beach Bum's Barbeque, Caterpillar's Pad, Frosty Caddy, Golden Record, Lips of Loveseat, Movie Lover's Chair, Pop, Candy, and Corn, Retro Ride, Starlet's Autograph
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Roaring Heights
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? My sim has the Zoologist LFW, so cages and space to collect 20 wild small wild animals. Spouse is a gardener, so a nice large-ish garden would be nice.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if you want to!
    Additional instructions? Because so many of the Sims that will live there don't exist yet, if we can have a little bit of this and a little bit of that, so they can gain skills in things and enjoy their home, that would be great! Thank you in advance!
    Post edited by Blythelyre on
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this request please.

Date: May 5, 2020
    Username: trashbinsouvenir
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Egyptian Vacation Home for Al Simhara on "The Almond Tree House" 5 Western Delta Lot
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@trashbinsouvenir , Hello, I'm excited to get started on your request. Please check in with my on my contact thread as this is where I will be posting any questions I have. :)https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Blythelyre Thank you for your well wishes! I'm doing much better now. :)

I've added your request to the list and, today is moving day, so I'll bring all your info with us. Let me know if you have any questions.
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our May thread is now closed. Please join us on our June thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png