Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    O-meezy wrote: »
    Small update:

My family is still on vacation in Selvadorada and while checking out the town, Zion realized that this sick car was following him around

7CEXeOc.png
    Irah23g.png

Zion felt really bad for this cat so decided to adopt him for the family and name him Chubbs :) Both of the families dogs passed away a while back so it's nice to have a pet again

epcTsEu.png

Zion brought Chubbs back to the lodge and everyone seemed to love him
    KPNZni1.png
    Nl0PpwU.png
    P66vNm5.png

Though he only seemed to care about the food...
    ZF1adFe.png
    d1wgzAY.png

Such a cute kitty! LOL him just helping himself to the burgers.

^-^ Small update
    LdwZBBf.png
    Jade learned a new cool trick.

Tg20VjN.png
    Mama learning a new skill.

04lX5lp.png
    And Stephanie finally graduated , though , with an A- and no honors :( that's a shame she worked so hair but the last two terms were a D- and C ;-; But she made a new friend who is also a single mother **Ignore her b o o b s , my odd makes pregnant women and random townies have such huge things....I only installed it so I can make them a bit bigger than vanilla game, but lol!!**

wW5rMlB.png

^-^ Small update, I am so happy, Stephanie had a daughter, and she's a vampire too! <3 This girl is gonna be a rainbow child **Meaning when she's older she will have rainbow like hair and her mother's style**
    XzMaU4b.png

9tV2jVo.png
    Stephanie is so nervous...

T0vy2b7.png
    I LOVE this picture, hahahaha the baby's face!! xD Her first picture ever and she makes this face.

aMTmn1N.png
    Shall I present little Miss Prisma Petal :) .

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited May 2020
    I decided to switch things around and play my save with teen Sims since I missed playing on it.

I left off with Cole hanging out with one of his classmates, Michael.
    goyjVQf.png

Cole: Surprise! I have something for you!
    89wKLrs.png

Michael: For me? Thanks, dude!
    9SF02xg.png

Cole: :joy:
    Michael: What was that?
    WHCyjGa.png

Michael: You're one funny dude.
    PJiWdax.png

Afterwards, Cole saw the mess the children made at the park, so he went over and cleaned it up.
    obytvwI.png

Meanwhile, Gracelynn met someone new. I don't think it's a good idea to be talking to him while he's swinging.
    umLX2Db.png

The boy she was talking to introduced himself as Johnny.
    lpoqjqR.png

Johnny and Gracelynn were going to go on the swings together, but only Johnny was able to get one and someone else took it.

Sora, one of Cole's best friends, saw Cole and clapped.
    vFkJWY9.png

He was quite in a flirty mood. Probably he found a love interest or something.
    P80dB71.png

Late at night, Kayden got a call from Theo, who invited him to sing some karaoke.
    fuCGTZ7.png

They decided to do a duet together.
    pIEx9sO.png

It's a been while since I saw a Sim in a towel running around the city. Gotta love the random happenings there.
    FGBjAgs.png

After a few rounds of karaoke, Kayden settled down and talked to some people.
    tzRDMhL.png
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    LOL someone is not happy xD
    Ira046d.jpg
    o1H5Rqi.jpg

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Yes, I do remember you! And thank you! It feels good to be back!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Luna

Luna-Influencing-Allyson-to-Do-Homework.jpg
    Luna found herself and Allyson a house to live in with some money that Lucy provided. Luna didn’t have time for a job while she was in university since she also had to take care of her daughter. She had the barest amount of money, so Lucy felt inclined to help out and give Luna a house of her own so she didn’t have to move back into her childhood home. Luna has always been closely involved in her daughter’s life, wanting to do the best she can. Because of Layton’s death, Allyson grew up to be a very sensitive, rebellious child. She’s a handful for Luna but she tries her hardest to give Allyson a good life. As soon as they’re unpacked and all moved in, Luna told Allyson to go and do her homework.

Allyson-Unhappy-About-Schoolwork.jpg
    Allyson would have rather done anything else, but in this case she decided to go for silent rebellion and throw glares at the kitchen door her mother disappeared through.

Walking-to-the-Library.jpg
    Luna has a Communications degree so she got herself a job in education. She started out as a substitute teacher at Allyson’s primary school which Allyson doesn’t particularly like but it’s a good way for Luna to stay on top of what’s going on in her daughter’s life. For her first day on the job, Luna had to work on a lesson plan. Since they didn’t have a computer at home, Luna had to weather the blizzard outside to go to the local library.

Creating-Lesson-Plan-Someone-You-Loved.jpg
    Luna worked deeply into the night to set up her lesson plan. The library was completely empty and quiet, so plan came along nicely.

Tucking-In-Allyson.jpg
    When Luna came home in the middle of the night, Allyson was already in bed and sleeping. With one last tuck-in Luna left the room.

Allyson-Hiding-in-Luna-s-Bed-After-Nightmare.jpg
    Later that night, Allyson woke up from a sound in her room. The darkness scared her out of her mind and she didn’t want to stay in her room alone. She hurried down the hall to her mother’s room and hid out underneath the blankets, close to her sleeping mother, where she eventually fell asleep comfortably.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Ok, I'm sharing a little glimpse of Ian and Lawrence :heart:

"Just one more hug, just one, please?" Lawrence asked.

"Lawrence," Ian said, "I have to go to work. You know I need to go."

hetzvFT.png

"It will only take a second, just one more. Then I'll be fine," Lawrence asked again.

5RUlxNI.png
    "Please?"

rhnuVox.png

K6vkGxV.png

Yes, one more hug coming up...

lur9Rv7.png

wUXtmZA.png

e5hhAel.png

Ian never says no to Lawrence, ever! lol, poor man! :D

kPVYkYw.png

ok, page 716

@RedDestiny92

I was geekin out at Marcus and Leila's conversation, in your words.

Geez you're good at that!

I can especially imagine Marcus trying to think of what to say, and then making himself say "...It's a...pretty dress." :smiley::sweat_smile:

Wayyy to funny. and yes! You should play Don some more, whichever Don, all Dons are good! lmao

I feel like I remember daveed. it's hard to forget someone who is bright red!

Megan is pretty sweet. She has to be patient with him doubting himself like that so much.

But hey, when she can calm him instantly with a hug!? Then you know it's all going right!

Ok now! Back to Makoa and Tony!

What a way for him to get to hang out with Tony!! Poor Nani, doesn't have any friends. "Well.... conveniently I know some kids in Brindleton Bay you can hang out with." :sweat_smile:

And then ... oh no! What are you doing Makoa? As if your life isn't complicated enough?? Don't eat that you goofball!

I feel really bad for Tony. He's pretty scared about losing someone again. And Makoa! Now you're all messed up inside! Why do men do things like this? :D

@Nekia33painter

That is awesome . ... seriously ... Way to go Akira! i guess he works fast! Those unpaused games cause interesting results!

@PsychoSimXX

How is your project going? It sounds like so much hassle! And heartbreaking! Having to do all that work again!

Do you need a mod to put the Sims you want at certain jobs? I've always wanted to be able to do that, but I don't want to use mods.

@KaeChan2089

Oh my, academic probation, yikes!

Congrats to Jade tho!

And Caleb.... so sweet.

Except he should lock the door when he's doing things like that! Lol

And .... a nanny with a sword.... I can't possibly imagine how that happened! Yikes

@Daravi

Hey! That abandoned Information Center for Strangerville looks pretty cool! Your crew is going to have quite a time fixing up all these messed up buildings!

@PeculiarPlumbob

Ha! Piper doesn't seem very impressed with Alvero. Perhaps he's not worth keeping in touch with! lol

Lance's girlfriend is very pretty! I don't blame you for choosing her! And I can;t follow all the twists and turns, but when you start mentioning great great grandmother's cousin, I think the distance is quite far enough to make it not weird!! lmao

@Becka28

It was pretty funny to see Joey moping about when Thorne was flirting with those other two guys. We think that perhaps he was asking a risque question, as he is self assured and I guess they do that. So I can see Joey getting pretty upset that one of his boy toys was straight up propositioning two of his other ones right in front of him! lmao! But honestly Joey, do you need all of them every minute of every day? Sheesh :sweat_smile:

Wow, your 100 babies mom sounds like a ton of fun! Not! Was she made from a gender swapped Don? I've never heard of anyone but him being That bad! Yikes! And then that's one of the traits that doesn't actually leave when you remove it, because that's fun!!! lol

But yeah, it's a good thing Jasper is so amazing, Laney is in several saves with him, and only this one (who is my main one) has ever pulled that non committal thing, and I'm positive it's from Don's influence! lol

J was crying over Raj Khemlani, one of the last ones in Joey's retinue. They are together in my save that has aging on, and I haven't been in it since the day RoM came out, because I'm not ready for certain events to happen there without having a big block of time to stay in the save.

I do miss them all though. That's the Don with Summer save, the "Blocks! I'm so good at blocks" Don :D Maybe I should go in and turn aging off, just so I can see J and Raj again, and Summer and Don. And that's where Diego is with Gunther and they have little Dulce. yes ... I miss all of them! My worry was that Raj had the serial romantic aspiration when you download him, and I thought it wouldn't make a difference to J, but that whole breakdown sobbing by J happened when Brant flirted With Raj! Raj didn't even do it! Soooo, I was like ... hmm, if they are going to be together, Raj has to change his aspiration! lol Which he did. Those two are the cutest together! J doesn't ever do the non committal junk to Raj, but Hunter occasionally does it to Leo. I always want to reach through the screen and smack him! lol!

Thorne definitely can't mentor Venetian, I think he's at level 4 when you get him. I don't remember ever checking mine, but i know that's what I'm told. I wish I could remember the name of the guy I got from the gallery that could mentor people. He's cool. He mentored Leo in fact.

The baby panic dancing sounds like crazy coding for sure. But I guess it makes sense as far as, how could you prevent it? You know? They have to do it when the baby is theirs, so if that same sim is pregnant again, it will kick back in. Doing it the first time they hear the baby is really cute though.

And wow, I'm going to have to think and watch to figure out if I've ever seen a reaction as crazy as Venetian's to Tony. I really don't recall it happening. Perhaps I'm forcing my sims together too much, with who I want them with, lol

Ha yes! My toddlers continue their trend, Every save, nearly every time. I think I can count on one hand the number of times it didn't happen. And yes, clothing never seems to matter much in my games. Which was why I was surprised that the dress Alana would wear when she really wanted to turn on her charms always seemed to do something to those men! lol!

This story of Caleb is just wild! Ummmm, no, that's not who I expected. I don't know who I expected, but it wasn't J! lol

lol! I laughed at your comment about Caleb super hero punching J, and how if that was DoodlyDoofus he would be! You got that right! Lol!

J's dark form is pretty cool, minus the eyeball ring, of course :smiley:

And doesn't that figure!!! J is calling him and asking him out , and bugging him over and over until he gets what he wants, and then Wham! Oh, by the way, i'm not interested in a commitment. Argh!

I find it incredibly funny that you noticed Caleb was setting Sims On fire after J made such a mess of things. I can't wait for part 2! Does Caleb dump him? i kind of hope so! lol

@Koteyka

Awww, a completely drama free chapter! Unless you count all that trouble poor Tony was having when he was trying to make lunch! lol!!

Actually Kristian was really terrorizing Morgan too! All that splashing! lol

What I really loved was how Peter got them both to listen to Morgan, but when she made her announcement he was all "nope, nope, I'm gone!" What a guy! :sweat_smile:

Morgan sure is cute! I love the picture when she's looking up at them doing the puppy dog eyes, "Please please pleeease?" Like they'll ever say no to that!

The pose with her holding onto Tony's leg is just adorable! Really! I wish it would stay summer there forever.

@mercuryfoam

Yes, thank you. I did end up taking some time away from the heavy duty comments, not intentionally, but that's how it went, and I played the game a bit more than I have been, and that was wonderful. D and T are adorable with Kalila (who is already a toddler in game play, just not the story yet, lol) i wish I could share pictures, but yeah, that would be kind of out of order.

I know what you mean about stories invading your mind. The minute a Sim does something interesting in the game, like even a sideways glance, I'm all over it, Why did he do that?! What does he have against her? lol Oh well, imaginations ... what can you do?

Thanks so much for checking out my Ian and Lawrence blog. Lol, you're right, there is a lot of sugar in there at first, well ok, pretty much whenever you're with Ian and Lawrence! Ian is that kinda guy. :wink: But there's none in the second story line, so if you get that far you'll see what I mean, and why there isn't.

If you're looking for drama/drama, yeah, you'll have to go back to Thorne and Don. You'll see how much worse Thorne gets, and how Don accepts it. Which is rather surprising, but that's how these strange relationships go. There really is no villain in Ian and Lawrence. There is drama, but it's not caused by one person being mean to the other. Like Thorne is.

Lol, I'm glad you didn't see my "bossy" side. I offer advise, but never know if I'm phrasing it too strongly, that's what I mean by bossy.

As for hhating you because of what Curtis was doing ... I plan on reading about them soon, so I'll find out what he was up to sooner or later!

And ok.... she has a shirt on ... I believe you... Lol, no, just kidding, I do believe you. I really can't see well, so that's entirely plausible that I just didn't notice it.

Akine Ito is the cutest ever! Ok, is anyone that cheerful and agreeable in real life? I can't think of anyone :D
    “My smile will brighten the room!”

“They’ll love me.”

I think I can guess what an Accidental time Traveler challenge would be like, but what is a Super Sim Challenge?

@DoodlyDoofus

Ahhh, Ok, I do know about screenshots and in game pictures. I guess I was thinking that the pictures had been taken way back in history, and now all you had were the screenshots.

But Octavia has them all! Ok, so some sort of witchcraft is going on here! lol! And yeah, that's super annoying that you can't get the pictures off the walls like that!

I think I discovered a work around for that, at least it works with paintings. If you move the pictures/paintings to a free standing wall in build mode, and then save the wall, and then download the free standing wall in a home someone owns, they can pick it back up again and put it in their inventory. But I suppose the dorms are one of those places that are hard to put into build mode. I can never remember the cheat to type in to unlock them.

@Shaghayeghyz

Oh! Your story of Judith and Marcus makes me Sooo happy. I married them in CAS in one of my saves and forced them to be together, lol! But now I know they would have liked each other anyway!

She's so cute flirting with him there! And yes, the fact that she embraced him is pretty cool!

@Smellincoffee!

Oh my God! That's terrible! What did you do? Quit without saving or just let them go? I find myself saving often when I'm with infants and toddlers. They are taken away far to easily for my tastes. And its ridiculous that it happened when you weren't even controlling that family! ugg, maddening!

@ryttu3k

Oh my gosh! Rainbow Goth Cassandra is the best! wow! That kind of CC must have taken some hunting around! I look forward to seeing everyone else!

And I was really trying to figure out why your remake of an apartment was basically black and white. You! So fond of all the beautiful colors! Then I read what you said, all the CC is gone! I was like dang ..... that's a lot of CC, Now what will you do? Are you going to leave it in that sleek black and white style?

OMG!!! "R's room?" Really? Really? *trying to think if another R exists*
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Taking a break from comments today and tomorrow,
    just going to play the game and see if I can have an update ready maybe tomorrow.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Farham decided to give his newly pregnant wife a massage and foot rub:

4xCXtps.png
    gG1BsJR.png
    1WXcuMV.png
    xDv5V0W.png

Also my household triplets have aged up:
    uZ5ck8O.jpg
    PwCtcs6.jpg

-===============

Also decided to build a home after almost a year of no builds.

ScAn3Pf.jpg
    a4F4rIx.jpg
    OOe5VTL.jpg
    6dEeCWu.jpg
    7M0w0jf.png
    indqUx2.jpg
    0M8dHgB.jpg
    YlbBYjE.jpg
    MZhnRYM.jpg
    CcYpRrM.jpg
    MTaE0ab.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 the piece on the outside of the nightclub is from dineout - one of the wall decorations.

@AlwaysAsking SQueeee Lawrence. Look at those faces. Ian would have to be more than human to say no to those looks. I am glad Lawrence is a good sim and uses his power for love only (it would be a fun alternate save to see evil, confident Lawrence seduce the world to his will LOL). Thankfully fake Lawrence hasn't showed up in any of my saves except fake Ian's. Dash showed up in one and was way too distracting to the lead male of the save that poor Dash found himself deleted (it was Flynn - can't treat my simself that badly!)

Caleb with J. was most definitely not my ideal but like you I can imagine worse - I would not have liked to see Jade or Don (or any sim which would treat him badly). Caleb seems to see someone, fall deeply in love and then try hard as possible to ignore any negative information about them.I knew J. would be bad news but he had no pink lines with the many, many sims he had befriended except J. when I got to the household.

Tony was able to test for me. Poor tester sims have a boring life - walk here, now here, now here, sit here, now here, now here, get on the toilet, now the shower, wash your hands etc. No wonder they ran off autonomously to the wardrobe. Tony just had to make sure there was no pathing problems in the celeb area then he was free to do his own thing. Pity the poor sims who were testing the bare bones of the empty nightclub. Alana and Brock used it as part of their story and save so didn't have to do boring stuff (just needed to see it worked just as well in a new save). Yes fans seem to be slightly different and they are rabid for Brock at Geekcon. Big celebs like thorne or Jessica just have crazy fans and paparazzi everywhere.

@KiniHokulani enjoyed the series finale. I think J. has done more than enough to get Clara to leave Bjorn (usually saying hello is almost enough for either Bjergsen). Viktor Feng is one scary dude. Congratulations to Thorne and Don - ooh we get a wedding - YAY. I loved so many of the poses you used. My favourite shots were the party ones especially with all the guys and their arms around each other.

Caleb part 2.

That same evening J. came around to visit Caleb again. Caleb was so pleased to see him that woohoo happened right away. Caleb didn't notice anything different about J. but things didn't look right to me.
    3rkm0Gql.png

The full picture....
    rYjLfmol.png

I had spent so much time worrying about Caleb getting pregnant that I had forgotten to worry about J! (that throwing up at breakfast - I totally didn't add 2 and 2 together) The way my same sex pregnancy settings work is that the person who asks for woohoo will father the child on the äcceptor". This means Caleb was the little hussy who proposed the public woohoo at the restautrant and not J. Well you chose whatever happens next Caleb.

So I quickly swapped and played J. long enough to confirm the pregnancy and tell Caleb. Caleb was ecstatic - this was exactly what he wanted.
    AbIvWuQl.png

J. said this autonomously - he even pointed to his ring finger and made the no gesture. That's cold J. Caleb didn't even propose - J. just felt he would make the relationship clear but it didn't stop him agreeing to move in with Caleb when i switched back to playing Caleb.
    gONOLFyl.png

So proceeded J. refusing to wear a shirt ever again (actually he just never changed out of his PJs)....no matter how inappropriate it was... for the duration of his pregnancy.
    GeospMll.png

Ezequiel put on a violin concert for the men.
    oChAHtZl.png

I am not sure it was appreciated.
    URrcGdZl.png

Caleb is so polite but you can see even he couldn't quite hide his wincing and J.s face says it all - its no fun listening to a sim with level 1 violin skill.
    Pvqk2skl.png

Little Cecil aged up - he had some lovely luscious locks which I let him keep. He was not impressed at aging up face to face with his Dad's crotch.
    f7pkB0el.png

It was easy to see the very second labour pains hit J. The face is one of my favourite sims things ever - my female sims have bathed children , weeded gardens and cooked a meal before heading to hospital but J. just couldn't deal with the pain.
    8vs7RPzl.png
    At least he decided to put a shirt on to travel to hospital.
    QrQdkjal.png

In no time at all, little baby Shauna was born.
    TUMn1fOl.png

J. had a celebratory hiss.
    AecjMaq.png

Caleb was so proud of J.
    fFqnj1ml.png

Caleb loved his little Shauna - this is one baby that didn't lie and cry for hours as Caleb helicoptered all over her. Poor J. hardly got a chance to touch her.
    u6xagDll.png

And as its a rotational save I aged her up very quickly.....
    1wYuEpUl.png

She looks so much like J. I wonder whether J. will stay, or be faithful or what... I have quite a few rotations to see... But J. is constantly reminding Calb he is non committal and now he's not pregnant????

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @mercuryfoam it's pretty useful! And heh, he just didn't have a very high score at that point and, well, fell over. Sims who aren't very good at yoga tend to wobble all over the place! And heh, I ended up more or less moving it entirely to Instagram, since it's getting into subject matter that's not necessarily suitable for the forums.

Also, whoa, that Shibuya lot is fantastic!

@O-meezy I would die for Chubbs. Glad his li'l paws are better!

@DeafSimmer oh dear, your girls do seem to have a knack for getting into trouble...

@AlwaysAsking I legit already had all the CC I used, haha! I save a lot of rainbow stuff, I save a lot of goth stuff, I just combined the two XD

And oh goodness, no, it's not staying like that! I've just switched to my noCC save and was working on it there so I could nail down the layout changes. Once I know what CC is actually working post-patch, I'll renovate the real thing in my main save, based on the floorplan I made.

And yes, hmmm, a room for R, with no windows, but a nice big bed and space for a wardrobe and a bathroom with a luxurious bath... ;D

@Becka28 uh oh. That risky woohoo will getcha every time XD Caleb looks so excited! Oh goodness, the expressions listening to the violins are amazing, haha. Hi, li'l Shauna! Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if J actually sticks around.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking On the kids being taken away when I was visiting another household....yes, I just quit without saving. Fortunately I'd saved not TOO long before.

On the Winslows being gang leaders, that's slowly developed over the last three weeks as I've been experimenting with some mods. Lillian, in addition to being at the top of the entertainment career, is also a heavy pusher of various substances, and the leader of La Cosa Simstra. At first Arthur was just growing supplies for her to sell, but after the g-men destroyed his crops, he and his sons were only happy to join as enforcers... :lol:

Rly0ySA.jpg

The family is reeling in the wake of Annie's death from old age. Annie and her cousin Lilith were the binary stars around which the entire family revolved, and now Lilith will have to shine alone. One bright spot is that Annie's clone Annabelle has just reached her teenage years. Although she probably won't be the financial titan Annie I was, Annabelle is already very accomplished.

loyYoTW.jpg
    Your tribute is....insufficient.

KkjLeYK.jpg
    Whenever she needs to play mind games with her subordinates or rivals, Lilith employs the chaos suit.

QII2fzx.jpg
    Annie's oldest daughter Margaret is not expected to challenge her mom's cousin for primacy: Lilith did restore her to life, after all, after that gym accident.

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It's coming. Still having problems getting my old game files transferred due to the overheating. I never really read up on the pre-made to this extent until now. I never knew that Michael Bachelor was Bella's brother and that Dina Caliente & he were married. This is giving me some interesting storylines to play out!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @KiniHokulani What a beautiful tribute. I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine the pain you must be going through right now. You're an incredibly strong person for sharing your story like this. Thank you for letting us in on your gorgeous love story. Much love! 💕
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Ed + Kailani Generation 6

It's been about 11 days since I last posted. It's hard to find time to play. I feel like every time I attempt to play the game I get immediately interrupted by someone. Then I just give up and close the game and do something else.

N8ppfR7.png

Curtis passed away.

MORE
    YryScBM.png?1

Kailani gave birth to two girls.

Allison the oldest twin and Vanya the youngest.

Mjd1b0x.png?1

Here is Allison.

1jZpJxg.png?1

Here Vanya.

It seems all the children got the blue eyes from Kailani.

d70PhlL.png?1

Michael passed on too.

LN7WaKB.png?1

Ben had a birthday to become a child.

pSg7oi6.png?1

No idea how he'll turn out as a teen and young adult. I'm really excited to see how these kids look when they grow up.

qO1MkHn.png

Ed's on his last term. These are his grades from his second term.

Naming theme:
    The Umbrella Academy

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I'm a little out of order even though I wasn't going to be again ah well.

@KiniHokulani That is a stunning tribute for me I can feel the love in the least creepiest way possible I just mean you can use the sims how you like so while I'd be excited for ts5 I've had moments here that popped out like that. It is just a nod to what you choose to put into it and what you had is there it truly is brave of you to come and share even though it's personal and must be painful. Remember even when you get tired of hearing it take it one day at a time it will get better I for one do believe in loved ones spirit hanging on and every day you live to the fullest will reach them for a chance for them to smile back down on you again. While I wont be digging too much respectfully I just wanted to say as much wishing the best dear.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @PsychoSimXX ha, no prob oh goodie then I'll have to look at your gallery again I feel like it was Amos or something like that, I used him and his life wasn't completely ruined not that I need to ruin it... B) Good time to be back not sure how much you're planning on updating or what your computer can handle but if it's where it needs to be new patch has some nice goodies coming..at least I think.
    @AlwaysAsking

I remember Lawernce's issues but I still think I need to take his husband out back and shake something at him, when that man asks you for a hug you give it and hush. That's more like it mr. question hugs now...lol now you know what's funny here I forgot what I had them say to each other but when I was looking at the pictures I remembered thinking...I think these words fit. Hehe right cause he doesn't hate kids but since he ends up being noncommittal and might avoid long term commitments I can picture interactions with kids being a little awkward, like "oh watcher above, what do I do with it?...Help for the love of all that is pixels help it's looking at me and giggling!" heheh can you tell I'm in a mood? :smiley: Okay I'll check in on Don I had a morning shift so I'm free right now I just don't remember what I was doing but I better figure something cause I'm gonna have to purge the game for the patch usually I stop playing this close to the patch but meh...don't feel like it. I think I might have shown them off at one point they have just been hanging out on my gallery since then so who knows. Daveed might consider himself memorable on a good day though, mmhmm. I think they'll be okay part of me would have considered uni for them as well but not enough time and I don't want to spam it again yet.

To be honest I didn't try very hard to think of another way but it seemed the best way it's like yes he realizes what he's doing and that it's wrong as it goes against his beliefs however not everyone who reaches that point changes at all. Makoa is just very good at making things harder for himself he can't resist Tony on his level sure on the typical person's level it's simple break up with one of them or both of them do better next time but no matter how he rationalizes it, it's still a cake and eat it too sort of situation. As for Tony I think part of him is just tired of always putting on a brave face it's starting to collect but he knows he can't unload his mood around the kids as if they are responsible so tough situation. As for why? I don't know Raymond from Everybody loves Raymond is a good example :D

I don't know if I'm really caught up but awesomes out at least, I did end up playing but I didn't share it was mostly me chilling with my uni sims I so adore. But I'll leave you with two pics.
    q5t7fbg.png
    Becca and Micky going on a trip while their daughter sleeps.
    ncgj8LF.png
    And Cori being proud her man came right to her after work...and the twins are still sleeping that's a win Cor-Cor....lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @KiniHokulani Your sharing is beautiful. There is so much love and endearment in your tribute. I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know and for sharing with us what a great man he is and the memories you have with him. My prayer goes out to you.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2020
    I completed Strangerville. Twice. You can level up the aspiration side-by-side if you collect a LOT of excess Bizarre fruit and spores, and then fight the Mother Plant twice in a row. It's a great Aspiration for levelling up your Logic.

Also you can plant the Bizarre Fruits to get pods. And they can regrow even after the Mother Plant is subdued.

It gave me the idea of trying making Bizarre Fruit Juice later. Switch Weirdness on high in Strangerville then just wander around picking the millions of fruit from the pods.
    Post edited by Loanet on
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top