Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited May 2020
    I've been playing slay the spire what else has everyone been playing while they wait anyway I think slay the spire is a good game I've been really enjoying it the truth is if my foot was better I'd be playing Sims 4 now but I still think slay the spire is a lot of fun and it makes the wait go faster to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2020
    I've been playing slay the spire what else has everyone been playing while they wait anyway I think slay the spire is a good game I've been really enjoying it the truth is if my foot was better I'd be playing Sims 4 now but I still think slay the spire is a lot of fun and it makes the wait go faster to

Haha don't know that, will have to check it out! I have been playing TS4 a lot again these past two weeks, so I'm setting up my game for the pack to come now (before I knew if I'd like the pack I was just playing my family as usual so now I'm lagging behind a bit lol). I was also playing The Walking Dead quite a bit (am in the last part of S2), and Apple Arcade games :D oh, and Days Gone, but I'm much more looking forward to TLoU 2 <3
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I thought the road map was EP > GP > SP. So the next thing announced should be the GP because if I'm not mistaken the SP is the Nifty Knitting Stuff. I would be more than fine letting this one settle in first before I want an announcement of what's next. :)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    I thought the road map was EP > GP > SP. So the next thing announced should be the GP because if I'm not mistaken the SP is the Nifty Knitting Stuff. I would be more than fine letting this one settle in first before I want an announcement of what's next. :)

No, the roadmap was EP > SP > GP:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/the-sims-4-2020-plans
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited May 2020

maybe they will announce when the new knitting stuff is supposed to come out on June 11th 1 of the gurus said it was supposed to come out late summer so my guess is they'll say August if they say anything at all but I figure it has to be a announcement of some kind because Sims posted it on their Twitter about EA play so presumably there's going to be sims related if they were having an actual gathering instead of an online show I would think it might be then letting people try out the new EP but since its online I don't know what they would do other than an announcement anxious 4 more news because we went through such a long content trout we didn't hear anything about the Sims 4 really till the surprise tiny living trailer in February and then nothing for quite some time I wouldn't mind having a lot of news for a little while of course I'm with the new pack also I just like having things to look forward to and I like the countdown threads it would be cool with after this one ended if we had another one right away
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I really hope and think that they will announce the theme of the GP - like they did last year for the RoM, IL and Moschino. Would be really nice anyway!
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member

As always I do a lot more of playing sims before a pack comes out. I also crochet in real life so that’s been my distraction of choice lately.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member

Thank you for the correction 😊👍
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Thank you for the correction 😊👍

This doesn't mean that the Next GP won't be announced at EA Play which this year will be broadcast online.
    Anyone else getting antsy? I’m getting excited lol my poor boyfriend has gotten sick of my sims talk
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I've reached the point where I'm just too excited to want to do anything else....

I want to just sleep until release day.
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    Anyone else getting antsy? I’m getting excited lol my poor boyfriend has gotten sick of my sims talk

Thankfully, my husband seems to be a good sport. 😂
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I'm soooo excited. I plan to not play in Evergreen Harbor and play in Newcrest first to see how everything blends with other worlds.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    There is a countdown clock on the EA Sims 4 homepage.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/packs

Five days and twenty-five minutes to go!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

I know but I like to do my own.
    5 Days!!!!!!
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Woo! 5 days! Just 2 more days until the patch, which will probably keep me entertained until the pack drops.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

I know but I like to do my own.

We can have both 😊 I enjoy your countdown threads.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I want the patch to drop already! I can’t wait till Tuesday 😭😭 I have a house build and I’m leaving it window/doorless just to wait the grid thingy

😂 I’m determined to get him building he’d be great at it! he’s been a mostly good sport about it. He’s totally behind my game day release plan. I plan to come home order dinner from our favorite localish place, start game download ,go get food, come back and eat It. Then it’s sims all weekend!

@SelinaKyles I’m waiting to make a build till the patch and it’s awful. I’ve got so many ideas 😂 and nothing to use them on yet! I’m basically making my test sim do random skills like fishing to keep me going 😂
    edited May 2020
    Awwwww only going to bed 4 more times now, 2 for the patch 😯 and I still have so much to do! My teen got accepted to a few distinguished degrees, think she might be going for comms at BriteU. But I love her family so I don't want to not play them anymore as the teens are just fun! Then I'm into a few builds rn. And soon I can actually place the windows and doors wherever I please, which is going to be the best thing ever.

So I hope I get everything done and setup in time. Even wondering if I should just play Evergreen in a separate save for a bit to test all the mechanics.

I am so excited!!!!! <3

Speaking of good sport, my boyfriend just sent me a picture "this is a nice reference for you to build in the sims" <3
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I just want to patch my game already! Every time I look at the windows I literally itch with anticipation to center it in that darn three tile room. I can’t wait anymore knowing that on Tuesday I can finally place it the way I wanted. Then I wish I can just sleep all the way til Friday and wake up to Eco Lifestyle!

Although realistically speaking, I’ll probably get it during the weekends when everybody else had finished downloading theirs my internet is so sucky! :neutral: