Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is there a mod for No autonomous mock being unflirty?

Hi, I have a big family and they are spread all over town. There are a couple of flirty sims and other sims also have unflirty trait. They are all family because their parents have flirty and unflirty traits. The problem is that they mock being unflirty continuously in inactive status which I am not able to control them, When I was controlling all of them, their relationships were best friend but now not sure they would keep their relationship. I saw 3 times continuously he was blaming his younger unflirty sister on the street and it is very annoying. :neutral:

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I can't remember for sure but I think you could probably do this with Nraas Retuner. I know I have tuned out lots of social interactions that I find annoying.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    @Mikizumi Thanks a lot. I need to install it.:D
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Its under Retuner > General > Social Interactions and then look for the ones about unflirty. They're in alphabetical order so I know there is one at the top about "accuse of being unflirty."
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Its under Retuner > General > Social Interactions and then look for the ones about unflirty. They're in alphabetical order so I know there is one at the top about "accuse of being unflirty."
    Thank you so much! I installed it yesterday but currently away from home world, so I will try it after finishing adventure things. :D