Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Hairs!

Comments

• AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    So glad to see that kids are going to be able to share the new styles as well.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Omg I love the mom hair. Will be used a lot when creating parents/grandparents for my sims!
  • MangoTangoTwistMangoTangoTwist Posts: 12 New Member
    These are so Great. I can't wait to add them to my Game. Great job on these! <3
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Omg the Mom hair!! I love that one!

And the wingtip male hair! That's one of my favorites, it's so...distinguished. <3
    #Team Occult
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    This hair will be my favorite in the whole game. This is so beautiful.

uvy8c0a35cfc.png

We need more black hairs in the game. LOVE this. & the "mom" hair is super cute
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Some really nice hairs. I am really happy to see they are made for children too.

izm6dhq3iajl.png
    I would love to have this hair notjust for children but for toddlers as well.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Love that "Mom" hair!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    They’re nice! I wish the braids were longer though.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I wish we could get longer hair. We hardly ever get hair past shoulder length.
    Also toddlers should get the new hair styles too.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I love all of these. The male hairstyles are amazing.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    Love the womens hair and the first male hair. And its great there are kids versions of them all for a change. Any plans on having any for the toddlers?
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • barbiegoesbarbiegoes Posts: 31 Member
    Love them all! look forward to them and the stuff pack :)
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Tbh, I'm not the biggest fan of any of these. I actually wasn't really wanting new hair with this pack at all, I would have liked to see more content related to knitting. The only thing that I'm happy with is that children weren't forgotten about, but at the same time I'm annoyed that toddlers continue to be neglected in terms of content. I would have liked to see them get new hair as well.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Tbh, I'm not the biggest fan of any of these. I actually wasn't really wanting new hair with this pack at all, I would have liked to see more content related to knitting. The only thing that I'm happy with is that children weren't forgotten about, but at the same time I'm annoyed that toddlers continue to be neglected in terms of content. I would have liked to see them get new hair as well.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I'm loving the hairs on the kids more than on the adults. They look adorable on them. Especially the female hairs. Like the first male hair the best. We need more good looking hair for older gentleman.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I like all the hairs. Not going to lie I have had the mom hair before. The Crochet Locs are my favorite and I admit would love a shorter version of it for guys that is buzzed on the sides.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    I love the locs! The texture looks great.
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • BoyfriendBoyfriend Posts: 19 Member
    So is nobody going to point out the solid fact that the locks with baby hairs look like an exact ripoff of a cc style from tsr? I know ea technically owns all of our cc but this seems like a major step over the line.
  • MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    The 'mom hair' and mini-me style is a tentative favorite of mine. I say tentative because I have other favorites too.
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • flowurflowur Posts: 1 New Member
    I love all of the hairs. My fave is crochet locs. Though I love mom hair a lot too. I can't wait for this pack to come out! Thank you for explaining the process. I love hearing the behind the scenes stuff.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Boyfriend wrote: »
    So is nobody going to point out the solid fact that the locks with baby hairs look like an exact ripoff of a cc style from tsr? I know ea technically owns all of our cc but this seems like a major step over the line.

Can you link it?
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Boyfriend wrote: »
    wouldn't know.

I like them all. Love the locs. More of style of braids, dreads and locs please.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully the number of male and female hair styles remain the same so tired of male Sims being shafted in every pack.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"