Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    redd gave me a real painting i found a few fossils too.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Saharah is on my island! Shes's selling:

Small rug- small yellow round mat
    Medium- tropical rug
    Large- brown argyle rug
    Wallpaper- stormy-night wall
    Flooring- gravel flooring.

Also there is still a DIY take one leave one on the beach.
    Dodo code is LMVTG
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I just had the weirdest thing happen. My island day diddn't reset at 5am. No announcements and the daylight stayed dark like the middle of the night. The clock was correct with todays date/time but when I went to the stores that should have been open they were closed with a note that "Sorry our daily hours have been changed for today. Sorry for the inconvenience". Haven't been time travelling, just restarted the game and back to normal lol
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    My island is open for a diy take one leave one. There are a bunch of diy recipes on the beach in front of resident services. My dodo code is BC04S

gate is closed now

What a great idea! I've been selling my duplicate DIY recipes but now I'll hold on to them in case someone needs them.

And speaking of needing recipes I'm looking for some DIY recipes for the Ironwood set.

I already have recipes for the chair, dresser, low table, bed, cupboard, and kitchenette.

I'm looking for recipes for the cart, clock, table, workbench, and a cutting board recipe to craft the kitchenette.

Just got the DIY recipe for the Ironwood Workbench! Yay!
    My island is open for a diy take one leave one. There are a bunch of diy recipes on the beach in front of resident services. My dodo code is BC04S

gate is closed now

What a great idea! I've been selling my duplicate DIY recipes but now I'll hold on to them in case someone needs them.

And speaking of needing recipes I'm looking for some DIY recipes for the Ironwood set.

I already have recipes for the chair, dresser, low table, bed, cupboard, and kitchenette.

I'm looking for recipes for the cart, clock, table, workbench, and a cutting board recipe to craft the kitchenette.

i gota recipe i already have not sure what to do with it. when i was playing offline i would sell it too nooks cranny.
    I have an extra cutting board and ironwood dresser diy if anyone needs them. My island is still open.

gate is closed now

i gota recipe i already have not sure what to do with it. when i was playing offline i would sell it too nooks cranny.

Sell to Nook's is all you can do then. With online I usually give away or trade them. I wish they could go into storage haha
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I just had the weirdest thing happen. My island day diddn't reset at 5am. No announcements and the daylight stayed dark like the middle of the night. The clock was correct with todays date/time but when I went to the stores that should have been open they were closed with a note that "Sorry our daily hours have been changed for today. Sorry for the inconvenience". Haven't been time travelling, just restarted the game and back to normal lol

Did your game fix itself yet? I find it so weird that happened. Even the time I forgot to turn my game off, the next day the game reset and I still got announcements.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited May 2020
    If anyone needs to sell turnips, Nook's Cranny of Seacow Bay are currently buying for 478. And I'm in PST, so you have about 10 hours if you see this later.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Did your game fix itself yet? I find it so weird that happened. Even the time I forgot to turn my game off, the next day the game reset and I still got announcements.

I usualy always leave it on and have it reset too, but yeah I had to close the game down and reopen it and it was back to normal.

But yeah, 9:30am no announcements, you can see the time in photo haha, very dark. I thought maybe it's the storm but it cleared a bit and moon stars were up:

And then Nook's was still clsoed with this sign on the door:
    blathers upgraded the musem. my first time ever cause last time the switch broke before i could.
    I'm closing my island soon.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited May 2020
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @swcheppes that would be awesome! Thanks so much. 😊

I should be on around 3 EST. Let me know if you're on and I can drop off the stuff or you can pick it up. Which ever you prefer! I love having people over 🙂

Missed it. 🙁 I wish we could get notifications for this site. 😀 I'll be playing tonight, probably around 7. EST. I'd love to come visit.

I'm going to on now if you still need that stuff or just want to come by my island.

EDIT: I realized I don't have the cart to craft :(

My friend code is SW-1338-3453-3322

The dodo code is 8MDB5

All are welcome!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Code didn't work. Guess I missed it again. :p@Simprincess let me know if you plan to open your island again tonight. I'm EST. Thanks.
    Code didn't work. Guess I missed it again. :p@Simprincess let me know if you plan to open your island again tonight. I'm EST. Thanks.

I was on her island earlier and it crashed. That’s why the code doesn’t work. When I was there I crafted an ironwood cart for you though.

Omg, what a sweet thing for him to say! 🥺
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @simgirl1010
    I can open in about 30 minutes
    @simgirl1010
    I can open in about 30 minutes

Perfect!

Sorry about that. I just got on again.

Dodo code is 24XWR if you want to swing by.
    suRdkSd.jpg

I was so close. 😄 I guess it crashed again.
    edited May 2020
    My gate is open now. Sahara should still be here. Not sure where she is though. My code is 417T1.

Celeste is here!

Gate closed now
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on

I was so close. 😄 I guess it crashed again.

I dont get it. My internet is fine. Sorry 😞
    suRdkSd.jpg
    My gate is open now. Sahara should still be here. Not sure where she is though. My code is 417T1.

Celeste is here!

Haha, I don't know how to talk to you. :p
    edited May 2020
    Hey y'all, I'm going to open up for a little bit. Hurry over to get Lucky Golden Cat recipe from Soleil!

Code:
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top