March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @EuphorialQueen I completed everything and only got 23 plaques, I am going to click on each one to read what they are for, too see if there are combined ones or whether some are missing. I will let the game run some more to see if the postman comes again as well. This is what I got in the post the first time round.

3THAQUd.png
    If I worked this out correctly. These collections are missing.

Geodes
    Decorative eggs
    Sugar skulls
    Holiday cracker plushies
    Magic beans
    Feathers
    Positivity posters.

I will start a new game and just download those rooms and see if it triggers the collections plaques.

sorry this is taking longer than I thought now ;)
    @EuphorialQueen I have saved the game with only the 23 plaques. I am off to bed now, its just after half twelve at night. Please let me know here if you would still like me to upload the room with the 23 plaques. I have tried getting the other collections to get plaques but its been a sim week and none has arrived, just those 23. I will check the forums tomorrow morning and upload it for you then. Goodnight from New Zealand :)
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited October 2019
    @mcrudd That is so awesome! Yes please. I will double check but think I have one for geodes. Is it okay to share the link?

Never mind geode plaque is missing for me as well :P
    Post edited by EuphorialQueen on
    edited October 2019
    @mcrudd That is so awesome! Yes please. I will double check but think I have one for geodes. Is it okay to share the link?

Never mind geode plaque is missing for me as well :P

Here you go @EuphorialQueen . You can find your collection plaques here

Happy simming :)

ps. Share away , I am a very easy person when it comes to my uploads and sharing :)
    Thank you so very much!!
    {{{Super Huge SimHug}}}

Aww, huge pleasure <3 Happy simming :)
    Just bumping this post so it does not become a necro post. I will update it as soon as we get a pack with more collection items. Happy simming everyone :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    Just wanted to say thank you so much for this. Trying to complete some of my potions and don't feel like waiting for the plants to grow.
    Just wanted to say thank you so much for this. Trying to complete some of my potions and don't feel like waiting for the plants to grow.

It is a huge pleasure :)
    Just a friendly little bump so it does not become a necro post ;)
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Your collection rooms are brilliant! I'm very much a collector-simmer, and I've shamelessly used your rooms to complete collections when my patience runs out :D All I can say is, thank you!
    Kathykins wrote: »
    Your collection rooms are brilliant! I'm very much a collector-simmer, and I've shamelessly used your rooms to complete collections when my patience runs out :D All I can say is, thank you!

Lol :D Its a huge pleasure, glad they come in handy ;) Happy simming <3
    edited May 2020
    mmmm have you guys heard if there will be new collections in our new pack coming. I watched the stream and did not see any mention of collection items. I would love to be able to update my rooms some more :D
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    edited May 2020
    mcrudd wrote: »
    mmmm have you guys heard if there will be new collections in our new pack coming. I watched the stream and did not see any mention of collection items. I would love to be able to update my rooms some more :D

There will be a least one new plant. I think it's called soy plant.

I hope you mean plants too. I got the name from Utube's James turner videoes. Subtittles will write the name they're called. I always use subtittles when they're available.

There will be a least one new plant. I think it's called soy plant.

I hope you mean plants too. I got the name from Utube's James turner videoes. Subtittles will write the name they're called. I always use subtittles when they're available.

Thank you :) mmmm plants are so tricky since seasons. I used to love making my plant rooms, but seasons has changed it so much, it takes three times as long to prepare those rooms now. I was hoping we would get a brand new collection, perhaps we might even get one with the new stuffpack, will just have to wait and see. I have been playing Medieval sims for a while now, have gone off sims 4 for a bit, feels as if I have done everything the game offers allready. So can't wait for the new expansion and stuff pack to come out ;) Happy simming @DragonAge_300905
    Hi Simmers. I have updated my full collection. I have completely changed the room to make it a bit smaller. I added one wall in the inside for some paintings, so please remember to grab those too when you drag it all into your inventory to activate the collection. As a bonus I found out while playtesting it several times that you can use the eco living recycler and recycle almost all of the collection item. I will update the seeds and plant collections too, they just take much longer since seasons and is a bit more tedious ;) Well here is the full collection up until the release of Eco living, it has been playtested and works without having to enable moveobjects on :)

Here are some pics of the new room ;)

NOSD2ro.png
    9ZG12tg.png
    za6eI56.png
    TT1CP5B.png

Happy simming everyone <3
    Just to show you guys the old size vs the new size ;)

C3PUFrJ.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    The new smaller sized collection room is great! Thankyou very much for creating this and all your collection rooms which are very helpful! :)
    Thank you lovely Rosemow <3 Happy simming :)
    edited June 2020
    Hi Simmers the perfect full garden collection has been updated up until the release of Eco Living ;)

NI8osLi.png

I will be working on the balcony plants next as well as the seeds :)
    Perfect seeds has been updated for you all :)

nvpjUDE.png

edited June 2020
    Last one everyone. We only got the one plant in the whole expansion as a collection item :D
    So here is the balcony plants update ;)

happy simming everyone <3

4WZrhuo.png
    I might update my parts collection as well to add the new parts. But that is for tomorrow, night night simmers :) Happy simming <3
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    You're still doing this? Wow~! I love it.

Did you get the new verticle plants or are they not in the collection?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top