Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim won't go to acting gig

My actor sim won't go to her acting gigs. The auditions are fine, but when it comes time for the gig, nothing happens. She doesn't get automatically prompted to go, and I don't see a way to force her. Anyone have this problem? And is there a way to force her? I do have mods, but nothing new, and I've never had this problem before.

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    It's a bug that has been around for a while and hasn't been fixed. You can't leave the lot in between the audition and the acting gig. There can be no loading screens, otherwise you just can't go. If you play on PC with CC, then there is a fix from a modder.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    It's a known bug that's been around for almost two months, apparently fixing their content being completely broken isn't priority
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yep if you leave the lot after choosing a gig, you won’t be able to go. You’ll have to cancel that gig via the phone and choose another.

I think they “claimed” to fix this in 2 patches but as you know, it’s still not fixed yet.
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Thanks everyone. Glad to know there's at least a work around.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Is anyone else also having trouble inviting over directors and costars? It doesn’t seem to be working in my game.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,182 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous came out over a year ago. That means Maxis/EA has no intent on fixing it. If a fix DOES come then it's a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 miracle. Until then, Get Famous joins the other packs that are broken that EA refuses to fix because it's all about Eco Living now! Until Eco Living is a year old too and that expansion breaks as well, then it's all about Sims 4's 2021 Expansion packs!
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous came out over a year ago. That means Maxis/EA has no intent on fixing it. If a fix DOES come then it's a 🌺🌺🌺🌺 miracle. Until then, Get Famous joins the other packs that are broken that EA refuses to fix because it's all about Eco Living now! Until Eco Living is a year old too and that expansion breaks as well, then it's all about Sims 4's 2021 Expansion packs!

No, it was working, it just isn't working right now.