Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If your sim would have lost the skills from uninstalling the Eps..

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
When you re-installed that Ep, are you going to put the lost skill back by MC mod?
One of my sims had completed all skill journal in horse riding skill long time ago, but the game started to get lag from route failures of wild animals. And that's why I had to uninstall the Pets, but recently, suddenly I wanted the animals back, so I re installed the Pets, I'm frustrated to level up the horse riding skill all over again. If you were in my shoe, what would you do? I'd love to hear your opinions. thanks. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I don't see anything wrong with cheating the skills back up if you've already done it for that sim before.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    You can disable wild horses in the settings and I think one of Nraas mods has animal control options.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    As @GraceyManor says, you can disable them with the Register Nraas mod. Go to either a computer or City Hall, click Nraas > Register > Animal Control and click on the options you want, and change the numbers that appear in your game.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I would definitely add the skills back in. But the only way to get the skill challenges back is to do them over.
  • Options
    @carlystur03,@IreneSwift
    Thanks! I usually don't use cheat for any skills, so I was a bit annoyed that I have to do it all over again. :)

@GraceyManor
    It's ok. I already limited the wild animal numbers on Register mod now. :)
    But I have a question. If I set all animal number to 0, then will they be completely not shown in town?
    Because I did this setting long time ago but there were lots of wild horses while looking after my own horse.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Jeansoo i think you have to do it in a new save and not an existing save.Uou could try total anilihation on just the horses though with MC.Are you sure they are wild horses and not pets of townies!
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Yes I'm pretty sure it was not Appaloosa pain and I always lock Neighborhood adopting pets on overwatch.:)