Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Talk: Season 2! 31/Jan/21

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Great update! I loved seeing baby Tony!
    So this seems like the end of Paris....I really want those two to find each other again in the present.
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @haswh happy to see you here again too :blush: I'm trying my best to keep updates regular again hehe
    for now yes! but did the mysterious man really solve all their problems?
    I doubt it that he solved their problem with L'inspecteur. Considering he's obsessed with Franny, he'd most likely want to pin it all on him still. Either way, he'll want answers.

You might be onto something ๐Ÿคญ
    honestly, not even Tony could keep Tristan from his obsession. He could take out everyone involved, and destroyed all evidence that points even slightly in the direction that Franny was involved, but Tristan would still try and find a way to get Franny behind bars.
  • Options
    So this seems like the end of Paris....I really want those two to find each other again in the present.

Is it? The most burning question has not even been answered yet ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

We still haven't learned why the two of them went separate ways in Paris. We need to know that!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYโ”‚Simblrโ”‚Heffner Legacy Discussion โ”‚ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options

We still haven't learned why the two of them went separate ways in Paris. We need to know that!

Yes - why did they part ways?
  • Options
    So the bad boys got what they deserved, possibly, but our fav roommates have to kinda move on!

c2b1cbb6cb44903f5eec137e685079c30f4aade4.png
    5.1 Francesco De la Cruz - After the party

also I have two more in queue, so stay tuned for updates rather sooner than later! :grin:
  • Options
    Loved this. They need to stop denying their feelings. But we know they will - at least for a few years - because we can see into the future!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Mae's way of dealing with bad things is infuriating. And at the same time I can relate on a certain level. Push the bad thoughts away from your mind, escape into a different reality where everything is perfectly fine. But one can't live like that too long, eventually the bad things will catch up with you. She will have to clean up her mess in the future.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYโ”‚Simblrโ”‚Heffner Legacy Discussion โ”‚ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Ha! that's the advantage when you read a prequel ;)

@Maladi777 It probably is, but is it so surprising? She's an 18 year old girl who had to go through being kidnapped, beat, and threatened with ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ and death, all thanks to a friend she trusted, and who also lost his life. The man she loves is so unhinged that he's a loose canon, and while he cares about her, he is too busy feeling guilty and traumatized too, that he is not able to see her possibly self-destructive behavior.
    She's once more the one holding the pieces together, comforting him when he's got another nightmare he wouldn't talk about while she has to deal with her own, all the time knowing well enough that he won't stay, but still he's the one person outside of her close family who showed her the most love and care she ever got to know in her short life so far.
    But instead of succumbing to the hurt, panic and fear, she decides to ignore it, pretend everything is fine, she wants to live, love and laugh, and hope that times will be better again.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Ha! that's the advantage when you read a prequel ;)

@Maladi777 It probably is, but is it so surprising? She's an 18 year old girl who had to go through being kidnapped, beat, and threatened with ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ and death, all thanks to a friend she trusted, and who also lost his life. The man she loves is so unhinged that he's a loose canon, and while he cares about her, he is too busy feeling guilty and traumatized too, that he is not able to see her possibly self-destructive behavior.
    She's once more the one holding the pieces together, comforting him when he's got another nightmare he wouldn't talk about while she has to deal with her own, all the time knowing well enough that he won't stay, but still he's the one person outside of her close family who showed her the most love and care she ever got to know in her short life so far.
    But instead of succumbing to the hurt, panic and fear, she decides to ignore it, pretend everything is fine, she wants to live, love and laugh, and hope that times will be better again.

Two hot messes denying everything.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So Mae is drinking away her troubles and Francesco is looking after Mae. And yes they are a mess!! So sad they look so good together! <3
  • Options
    @AudreyFld @haswh they are, poor kids :cry:
  • Options
  • Options
    Awwww. Poor kids. Soooo confused and traumatized and pretending like they arenโ€™t.
  • Options
    And now I am confused. Wish I had a better memory! :s
  • Options
    @haswh why are you confused? Maybe I can help clear up!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I've forgotten who the blond girl is and how she is in the picture... and where is Mae?

• Options
    @haswh oh xD
    The blonde girl is Charlotte, Mae's best friend in Paris. She had send the lawyer who got Franny out of jail. That lawyer got shot on the street by the gang that blackmailed Franny into confessing at the police. Now, Charlie was dating said lawyer and is pregnant with his baby. She's hit heavy by this loss. She's pretty much alone right now.

Mae is gone to visit her family for Christmas & New Years.
  • Options
    @candycottonchu Thank you! :)
  • Options
    @haswh it has been a year ago since she appeared the last time, and she had only one chapter. So I'm not surprised if more people forgot :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    I'm so glad I am all caught up now I can finally come here and nag you for giving me so many cliffhangers AHH geez but now I lost one carrot :bawling: But I'm still glad I caught up! And past that wild ride!!

ok I'm done screaming. Hi. :smile:
  • Options
    @mercuryfoam haiiiii <3
    welcome here! :D
    you still have @Maladi777 's carrot :P
  • Options
    Now everyone was outraged (I think) but now it's time for something happier!

(Pls read at home, there is boobies xD)

cac522528e5263cfe036642f633e23b317d759f6.png
    5.3 Mae West โ€“ Being with you
  • Options
    Great chapter! :)
    I think Mae's in love with Frannie! <3 Oh how I wish they would stay together!
  • Options
    @haswh aww thank you! :blush:
    she is, totally and completely! (and how could she not ๐Ÿ˜)
    and, it is sad, but we know that they will not... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    buuut... they will def meet again, and we will see what happens then ! ๐Ÿคญ
    maybe they have a second chance! (or not?)