Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The best career? (opinions)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PolyhedragonPolyhedragon Posts: 10 New Member
    I really enjoy the scientist career for all the inventions and serums, plus the wormhole generator. I also like that my Sim cloned herself and ended up with a mean, evil "twin sister"... though she tries to be good.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Doctors my number one career police officer the next scientist next photography freelance career you get a trait for the doctor career and you get a trait for the biologist career the acting career is really fun to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    edited May 2020
    Depends on how much money it gives me. That's kind of why I like freelancing because they are a HUGE profit B) but as in terms of fun to play with? I like either the Style Influencer (an OK money-maker too) or criminal. I think my all time favourite is Business though.
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    The go-to career for my sims when I want them to make good money from work is the military one. The pay is very good when they reach the top, regardless of the branch they choose, and it's actually Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day, unlike most careers you reach the top of.
    When making money from every source possible isn't on my agenda though, I enjoy the freelance writer one.
  • Options
    AiviraAivira Posts: 40 Member
    I used to make my sims go into the food critic career that came with city living and OH MY LORD iS IT OP. At max level you earn 441 simoleons/hour, and it's easy to get promoted in my opinion.. All you need is a high writing skill and some food knowledge, and you're set!
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I really love freelance careers. You and your sim have so much more freedom.
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    I like the idea of taking a SIM through the Renaissance aspiration along a theme: Maybe Artist, Musician, Actor or perhaps Military, astronaut, engineering. I also like the university benefits.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    The detective career FTW. I was quite bummed when I found out that it didn't come with the basegame and got Get to Work as soon as could so I could play a detective. Didn't play it though, until months afterwards because of the bugs it had but now I have several Sims in that career and I have to watch out NOT to choose it for ALL of my Sims.
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Acting is the best career in my opinion,it's so in-depth and full of variety, but it's also shorter periods of gameplay with higher rewards that directly impact fame, which I love!
  • Options
    SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    I LOVE the teaching career just something about it reminds me of sims 3 idk lmao. I like the gardening career too and need to try the vet career
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    My favorites have been the medical career that came with GTW and the musician career. My only complaint with the medical career is that it can take a while to advance. I love the music career though because it's easy to get your foot in the door and, because I create a lot of creative Sims, it plays into my Sim's strengths.

And everyone who's saying owning a shop don't @ me but I've done it before and I hated it.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    I like the science, chef and artist careers. I lean more to the artist career, when they get to the top I have them quit and become a freelance artist.
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    Scientist is definitely the best career. It has a lot of variety and just plain weird stuff happening. It's truly enjoyable to play it.
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    I like the creative careers the best.
  • Options
    PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    I like doctor career--none of my Sims have finished it, but a lot of them have had it. I also like the education career and the detective career.
  • Options
    thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member
    I really like the Vet career because I love animals, so naturally helping and seeing pets is just fun. I've also been enjoying the Conservation career. I like that you can "work at home." My mermaids husband is one and it's nice to be able to play with both of them while he cleans up the island, and of course she helps.
  • Options
    xMyrthexMyrthe Posts: 56 Member
    My favorites have been the medical career that came with GTW and the musician career. My only complaint with the medical career is that it can take a while to advance. I love the music career though because it's easy to get your foot in the door and, because I create a lot of creative Sims, it plays into my Sim's strengths.

And everyone who's saying owning a shop don't @ me but I've done it before and I hated it.

@Patch__2008 Musician career? What pack has that?
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    @xMyrthe It's part of the entertainer career. So it's available with the base game.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~