Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Indeed. I hope Victoria will make it
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Oh man! That text at the end! So romantic. And Grrrrrrr. She's back and in disguise. She's following Sean...... Dang it all. I thought we were done with that Witch!
    @AudreyFld yep she not done by far. And samara stopped the kiss driving the van. And Victoria doesn't know who she is yet. She is lucky it stayed civil because if Victoria put the fire on... like she does sometimes, samara may have hurt her. But she's sooo not done yet. Look what happened to Sean's last lover. And he wasn't even in love... samara knows Sean is in love now... which can only mean one thing for Victoria... she's in danger and she doesn't know it.
    click my banner and go and read the next chapter. :) its chapter 79 your newest update, but i must wan you that it is for mature ONLY.. if you dont want to go and read... no worries, i am in the process of making a G rated version tomorrow :)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my! :o Maybe I should have waited for the G version. :# It was a good chapter though, don't get me wrong. :)
    HAHA! maybe. but trust me ive been having a hard time making it G rated.
    edited May 2020
    Chapter 79 - Where Is The Love?

I sent the text. I had to. I couldn’t tell her right then and there. I flung my phone on the bed and then picked it back up looking for a delete button. I didn’t send the dam thing on Facebook! What was I doing? Going back on what I just did.

Why the hell did I send the message?

I held my phone tightly hoping for a reply. Or either a reply that I wouldn’t like. I doubted I would get a bad reply. But it scared me to not get one at all. I got up and begun to get undressed and paced the room staring at my phone with anticipation.
    “Just ring, or something…” I said practically yelling at it. I picked it up again thinking my messages tone might be on mute when I heard a knock at my door. I didn’t even ask to see who it was but I flung my door open. It was Victoria. She had a look on her face that I felt like I had seen before. It was determination or anger, I just couldn’t tell. Whatever it was I felt like she was moments away from backing out of what she had come for as she lent off the door frame.

t6KPDk8.png

“I wanted to kiss you too…” she said before she practically dived on me. I instinctively caught her as she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me. When I imagined kissing Victoria for the first time, I thought it would be slow, sweet, and subtle.

aSnZele.png

But Victoria was all over me like a rash. Though our mouths had connected in a feverish craving her kisses travelled down my neck aggressively as I took full opportunity to press her body closer to mine. With her ravenous force my legs had finally hit the bed and I sat down with her still on my lap.

jM6e0i8.png

Finally we broke apart from a kiss, I was able to take a breath. It was nearly a gasping breath and she smirked at me spreading my shirt apart and touching my body with just one finger running it down to my navel before sliding off my lap and gently pushing me back. I had a million thoughts, but not one that I could convey to words, because every feeling I had for her was just bursting with ecstasy. I had been waiting for this, and it was nothing like I pictured. I wanted to get up and do what I would normally do, but she owned the room. She owned the floor. She owned the dam hotel.
    “Your teasing me aren’t you?” I said trying to catch my breath. Victoria seemed to sway her hips as she kind of wriggled out of what seemed like bed shorts. I didn’t care what she had changed into, but it was sexy as heck. And under her shorts she revealed a very tiny pair of panties.

I bet she was wearing these all night.

I had envisioned what was under her dress all night because the way she moved in her formal dress, and I was totally right. Some high riding underwear that showed her behind almost completely at the back when Victoria turned around.

AemL8yS.png

It was a cold night in London, and I was sweating up a storm. She lent on my bench and barely bent over before I was up and off the bed. I cupped her stomach and closed the gap between us almost laying my body against her back. This was it, the moment I had been waiting for, without even the removal of clothing, no tender words, no tender moments … just do me? I wasn’t going to try and correct the current situation by changing it because she was ready. The lust and need for me in her eyes as she looked back at me was my final green light to finally have the woman I loved.

TtSqoDk.png

Finally when we were done I cradled her in my arms because Victoria’s knees wobbled as she went to stand upright. I placed her on my bed while she was still reeling from pleasure.
    “Why we weren’t doing that the entire time is beyond me. Oh my goodness…” she said euphorically. Just as she went to breathe out again I initiated to have her once more.

pAlMtgd.png

The night had continued with bouts of pleasure one after another. I couldn’t get enough of her … at least until light begun to spill from under the door. Both of us actually passed out from exhaustion completely forgetting about our 9am appointment.

“Oh my god Sean were late!” Victoria said flying out of bed still stark naked from hours before. I didn’t actually feel sleepy at all as soon as I saw her rushing around the room not even a care in the world about her body.
    “Why would I wanna go anywhere right this second with you looking like that?” I said charmingly.
    “Oh c’mon don’t be a fool. We have to go…” she said slipping her shorts up her thighs. I attempted to tease her by stripping the sheet back,
    “Are you sure…?” Victoria paused and placed her hand over her mouth seemingly tempted as she put the shirt over her head.
    “Do you honestly have another one in you? I mean I know I don’t…” she laughed. “But yeah I gotta … yeah…” she said still staring, “Get dressed. Shower. Something. Ugh. See you in the lobby in 10 okay…” she said her eyes still widened as she backed out of the room.

Was that awkward, was she trying to run or…?

Either way I rolled over and laid on my back feeling the best kind of anything I had felt in a long time. I had just slept with Victoria Major. At first I thought she would see this as a one night stand. But as the night progressed I was able to hold her and love her passionately like I hoped. Only to wake up begging the question that originally entered my mind from the start.

Where was the love now? Was I ever going to be able to have her again?
    edited May 2020
    Chapter 80 - The Deed Is Done

VICTORIA POV

No wonder he could get the ladies! Oh my god.

I thought practically running back to my room. It took me nearly every inch of my being to not turn around and just have another repeat of last night. To heck with meeting. I mean if he could I could right? Reschedule… done… fixed. I thought on the elevator down. No. I gotta finish this, I gotta get this finalised. But what have I just done? I’ve just slept with the man I’m going into business with.

0B0crcA.png

And the sex wasn’t just sex, it was nothing like I had ever had before. It was off the chart, out of this world great sex.

How do I tell him no again when I knew I would crave it time and time again?

So many thoughts plagued my mind just looking at myself in the mirror as I prepared for a shower.

WiuZgus.png

I turned the taps on still so confused while I washed the lust off me from last night. I literally smelt like him, like us together. The smell of him just made me crave him more. My hormones were off, my emotions were off … I was uncontrollable and didn’t even know what I was doing. Daphne said to figure out how you feel, not to sleep with him. What was going to happen now? Were we going to own the hotel together, sleep together, run this place together? I just didn’t know. My mind was a whirlwind of reminiscing of last night and what the future held.

How was I going to tell him, last night was great … but let’s be friends?

I dressed at lightning speed and stood in the lobby waiting for Sean to come down. I was hoping not to see Daphne right now because my mind was going a thousand miles an hour and I didn’t want to get caught mid sex talk with her when Sean arrived. Just as I turned around I saw him galloping happily down the stairs,
    “The car is waiting darling…” he said ushering me by the back towards the door. He didn’t say anything, but I was sure something had to be said in the car. Sean swung the door open again and we both got in. He had a cheeky look on his face before closing the separator from the driver. He leaned in and I let him kiss me for a moment before I gently pushed him back,
    “Sean. Last night … was, was..." I paused. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't about to give him a big head so he knew I wanted it again and again. I didn't want to let him know anymore than i expressed last night. "But do you think it was a good idea? I mean I don’t have regrets I promise you. But were about to co-own a hotel today and I don’t know how I feel. I mean I have never been in this situation where I’m sleeping with my business partner. I'm just not sure what to think?”

9CaWH9X.png

“Don’t think... just do…” he smirked.
    “Easy for you to say. But this is not easy for me. Can I just take a step back from this just to work my head around it please?” I asked him.
    “Okay, take all the time you need…” he said leaning towards me and kissing my head. It seemed like he was confident, but I just didn’t know where my head was at.

Sean and I were 45 minutes late and he breezed through the office doors like he owned the place. I stood back and kind of felt completely and utterly incompetent amongst all these men. Sean had his lawyers look over court documents that regarded my step mother, and the realtors documents that involved valuation and the contract to sell. I kind of felt like I was shoved into a corner and disregarded. The only thing that made me feel like I still existed was when Sean winked at me and grinned at me from afar. But after seeing him converse with financial planners it seemed to be drawing a close where they began to discuss things with me and my part in the contract.

TGFSpVD.png

After more than 3 hours, I was drained. It wasn’t just a matter of signing on the dotted line … it was actually a lot of legal stuff that I was beginning to understand. Sean was actually far smarter than I ever thought he was because he explained a lot of things to me that I didn’t understand. But he didn’t sound patronising while he did it, he just made sure it was thorough and that I knew what I was doing. I did know what I was doing now, it seemed to set in. With all the hand shaking and legal talks it was done. He had my hotel, and I was going to be there running it side by side with him.

wOixSTJ.png

After saying goodbye to everyone Sean looked at me,
    “So are you happy?”
    “Yeah it’s a done deal. I think only positive things from here…” I smiled.
    “What do you want to do now?” he asked.
    “Sleep I think. I’m absolutely buggered still. I don’t think any amount of coffee will cure this weakness in my body right now.” I smirked.
    “Your place or mine?” Sean said wiggling his eyebrows.
    “That’s not gonna help a dam thing!” I said smacking his arm, “I told you I just need time to process this. Please Sean don't make a joke out of this,” I begged.
    “Oh okay … I said I would.” He said understanding.

The following day I woke up to a lot of thumping coming from the floor of my room. I immediately got dressed and walked downstairs realising all the noises were coming from the old dining area. Sean had men ripping out an old kitchen and the front of the hotel had become a disaster zone. But Sean was out of his suit and even lifting out some of the heavy benches and wood from the dining area. Before this I saw him as a business man with a thousand little lackeys that did his work for him. But he worked with contractors literally doing the heavy lifting.
    “Are you trying to save money?” I giggled.
    “Nope just helping the guys. I feel like being productive today…” he smirked hauling a large metal fan over his shoulder.

zL6oFNf.png

It was beautiful actually he was very attractive this morning looking all sweaty and muscly. It wasn’t til I saw him bending down and loading things over his shoulder three or four times that I realised I was unnecessarily staring.
    “So CEO turns construction worker overnight. I would have never seen this coming, you are beginning to impress me…” He blushed first before shaking his behind as he left the dining room knowing I was watching.
    “You inspired me actually…” he said walking back in.
    “Me? When?” I asked.
    “It was a while ago actually. I watched you be a real manager. You kind of had your hand in everything. And I realised I had emails and phone calls to let me know where my hands were at the Hyatt… I figured it was time to get my hands in there and be like you…”
    “Your just being cheeky now to get me back into bed…”

EiwoWMQ.png

“Maybe? Is it workin?” he smirked as he wiped sweat off his brow.
    “Not at all…” I grinned.
    Chapter 81 - Time To Sort This Out

4 weeks later...

Working side by side with Victoria was becoming more and more challenging. The way we looked at each other on a daily basis was as if we had sex with our eyes every time. She giggled when she was around me, played with her hair and blushed when I smiled her way. But now that the hotel was signed over I was working closely with Beth and we would often go in and out of London working with a public relations officer to give Major hotels some exposure. I had so many inspiring ideas and Victoria was saying yes to nearly everything I offered. The kitchen, dining and all renovations were such a big job, my days were filled with getting up saying hello to her and leaving for a business meeting. We agreed that I took care of the business meetings because I knew the men who i was dealing with. Either way she was excited, and so was I. Even though I craved her, this venture of ours was nearly just as exciting as being with each other. I had actually been so busy with the business that our sexual innuendo had died down. Though I knew we both were thinking about it. I was waiting for that big nod from her, but what was she waiting for?

How long did she need to think to get her head straight?

After spending two nights in London, I came back just after noon from another meeting walking into the dining area,
    “Oh wow this is looking fantastic... how are you darling?” I asked looking at the luxury dining room.

eP0TZbf.png

It had changed a lot since the last time I saw it. Victoria and I had been running around crazily with other things on our mind to realise it was nearly ready for an opening night, which I knew would lead to more business with my public relations manager.
    “I’m gonna get us a head chef as soon as possible. I’m loving this!” I said smiling. Victoria stepped closer to me and she was so close ... I could lean down and kiss her if I wanted to.

tkyJp9A.png

“Okay I know we haven’t had tons of time together in the last few weeks because you have spent a bit of time away in London and we have been so busy, but I wanna talk…”
    “What kind of talk?” I asked.
    “Not a business talk…”
    “So does that mean I can… do this,” I said coming up behind her and resting my lips against her neck.

WK5ZQRe.png

“Maybe…” she smiled.
    “I’ve been a very patient man you know? Work has been the only thing making me not want to rip your clothes off Ms Major…”
    “Well maybe after our talk… I might let you. But I really have missed you. And I've have a lot of space to really think about everything. I have more than a crush on you Sean. And … oh god. I feel like running again…” she said nervously.
    “Okay, shhhh. How about I take you across the road to that nasty little diner where you love all that junk food ... and you can talk about it there over a big nasty cream cake…” I smiled.
    “You are talking my language Sean Hyatt…”

Srti61J.png

Once Victoria and I were seated at a table she asked,
    “So how’s all the PR going in town?”
    “It's been a never ending 4 weeks. I get there, spend many hours running errands and check into a hotel knowing I have to do it the next day. It's a good thing we have had face time to chat about the business. I feel like I took this all up and not spent much time here. I won’t be going to London again for a while. But I have been sitting in on a few meetings at the Hyatt. I was supposed to return last week remember?”
    “Oh i didn't realise that's where you had been. Are you going back?” she asked sounding disappointed.
    “To be honest I've been interested about how it's going and stuff. I didn't exactly want to see a lot of people there but I have gotten past the animosity towards them. I have found my feet here with you in a way that I couldn’t in a place with my name on it. You taught me how to be a better boss. But I don’t even feel like a boss here. I feel like I’m a part of something if that makes sense…”

wsJclmR.png

“It makes tons of sense to me. Because that’s how I feel too. You have made me enjoy my job again. Seeing my place come to life again slowly is more than a miracle to me. And I never in a million years thought I’d say I love you… I MEANT I love working with you… but I do,” she said correcting herself quickly.
    “Do you love me darling?” I joked patting her arm.
    “I totally messed that sentence up! But I love what you’ve done for major hotels. And I guess you’re not that bad…” she smirked.
    “You’re beautiful when you smile Victoria," I said looking at her seriously.
    “So about back there. This goes against every rule I have. But I want to go on another date. I have had time to think over these last few weeks. I've watched you work and you have been so busy, but it really has given me all the space i needed to think about us. It’s been hard, and I’ve wanted you Sean. But yeah i want to start again with another date.” She nodded.

She wasn’t running anymore.

“How about my place now, and then perhaps a dinner date later?” I asked her as we stepped out of the café and onto the curb.

EMnw6Xk.png

“Don’t we have a meeting with the decorator?” she asked. “I know I said I’d never change the décor because I like the old gothic reds and dark woods … but I am becoming quite accustomed to your ideas. Everything looks brilliant and I really want to go…” she smiled.
    “Well I quite like red myself…” I said obviously looking at her hair before untwisting one of the wild stands that cupped her jaw line. I picked her up to kiss her passionately and we stood there for a few moments without a care in the world. I stood back from her and looked at her eyes that looked like they twinkled in the sunlight.

LGjHuDf.png

“You’re absolutely perfect Victoria,” I whispered, my face only a few inches from hers. Her cheeks burned red and she sighed before stepping off the curb looking back at me smiling a little gah gah. Still making eye contact with me and holding my hand tugging me her way ... I suddenly felt a feeling of dread hit my stomach as I heard a loud car screech from a distance behind a white truck on the side of the road. I literally had one moment to react while Victoria had no time to run as a car came directly for her. Time seemed to stand still and go in slow motion before it quickened when I was able to gasp and scream,

zRsDaHu.png

“Victoria!” before diving to reach for her shoving her as hard as I could backward before taking the full blow of the vehicle. It only took one second to lose consciousness as my limp body I rolled over the bonnet.

vUz49Bi.png
    :o
    Things were going so wonderfully and then *dun dun dun* Sean gets hit by a car! :o:#:bawling: I sure hope they both are okay!
    When's the next chapter on the edge of my seat again?!!!
    @xJojox My bet is on
    Samara
    >:)
    Not hard to tell. For sure that's her
    Dun dun dun....... :scream:
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Samara the Killjoy is back. Huzzah! Had to check whether Pammie was in the seat next to her or not. Cause all Sean's scorned women could be coming after him. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Hahaha indeed. But nope just samara
    Chapter 82 - Something Just Gone?

VICTORIA POV

Everything ached. I looked to the side and I could feel someone touching me. I had no idea where I was and why I was looking at the pavement. I felt like my hearing had disappeared and the person looming over to me made no sense at all. My eyes felt weak to keep open and finally the sound of hysteria pierced my ears.

EDz94UX.png

“Miss, Miss are you okay…?” The shock and dread filled my stomach and I felt my heart beat hard in my head. I blinked hard, and then harder again trying to speak, but only different vowels escaped my lips. I took a hard breath and realised I tasted blood.
    “I think she’s okay, she’s just confused…” the man hovering over me said to a lady who was just over to the side. I saw people on phones and it just occurred to me what happened when I saw Sean on the road about 15 metres away.

0xEVmnI.png

I passed in and out of consciousness and I felt my eyes moisten and I tried to speak again,
    “Shhh … Shhhh Sean,” I whispered to the side before looking up at the unknown male.
    “The paramedics are working on him, you will be alright. Just stay still…” he assured. But I couldn’t be assured. I had become quite hysterical because I made the picture out more and more as my eyesight became clear and my ears picked up someone talking to him,
    “C’mon mate…CMON!!” he man protested as he gave Sean CPR.

2ecco3I.png

Tears flowed down my cheeks and I could feel the air being ripped from my lungs suddenly before feeling the panic of choking constrict my breathing. I was hyperventilating and I was stricken with terror as I saw him beating with a fist on Sean’s chest. That’s when I must have passed out.

My body jolted and my whole head flinched and I found myself awake again. At first I thought perhaps I was in a bad dream, but I looked around my surroundings were different and I was in an ambulance.
    “There she is… what’s your name is dear?” a female paramedic smiled. “Can you tell me your name?” she finished. I shook my head trying to overcome the dryness in my throat.
    “Okay, is your name Victoria Major? Blink once for no, twice for yes…” My eyelids felt weighted by bricks, but that wasn’t my only pain. It was everywhere. My head, my legs, and my back. I could feel it all so that had to be a good thing.

meaB28a.png

I looked down at my arm and she was inserting something into an IV lead. “We don’t want you passing out like that again now do we? So I’ve given you something for the pain and to relax a little okay?” After that I felt drowsy but the paramedic still persisted to ask me questions, “So it seems like you may have a broken leg and perhaps have a few other breaks, so try lay real still until we can get you into an x-ray at the hospital…” she finished. That was going to be no problem, I was fading in and out of blurriness and I knew I should be thinking about something else, but I just couldn’t put two thoughts together.

I fell asleep constantly and very time the ambulance went over a bump or the doors jolted open I was flung back into a semi reality. Long hallways, bright rooms, lots of chatter and then the pain returned. I let it. Because suddenly I thought about Sean. I wondered whether I had some kind of lucid dream, or something but I felt in my gut that Sean was in trouble. I cleared my throat with all my strength. My lips were cracked and the taste of blood lingered in my mouth and I swallowed down what felt like a mouth full of grainy salt.

miTCRzf.png

“Sean…” I managed to say in a crackled tone. A nurse that was looking at my scans with a doctor swung around urgently.
    “Did you say something?” she quizzed. I barely had the strength to say it again. My voice went to again but nothing came out. I shook my head in frustration and clenched my fist. “Shhhh…” I said before violently clearing my throat once more, “Sean…” I said now feeling warm tears make my way down my cheeks.
    “Sean?” she asked. I nodded frantically and she looked puzzled, “Is he your husband? Is there someone you want us to call for you? We did call your step mother, she is next of kin on your emergency contact list…”
    “SEAN!” I said attempting to scream. But it came out as a shrill squeak.                  “Hmmm, hang on for one moment…” she said. The nurse disappeared over to the corner and I listened as intently as I could.
    “She keeps asking for Sean. Is there someone in the waiting room by that name?” the nurse whispered.
    “Not to my knowledge. Maybe you could check for her…” he said talking at the x-rays and trying to focus.
    “Look love we’ve done some scans and you were unconscious for a little bit... weren’t you?” he said in a friendly tone coming over to my bedside. “Now after some tests, you have two cracked ribs and that's why your having a little trouble talking. And quite a nasty concussion from you hitting the pavement. But I’m also happy report that your baby is fine after a prenatal observation.” I looked at him wide eyed. I was lucky I couldn’t speak well because I was stunned to no words anyway. I was pregnant.

aELJDYu.png

v4F5YPV.png

I shook my head and fluttered my eyes at him,
    “No…” I made out huskily. He held up his hand to an ultrasound that they had obviously taken of my abdomen and there it was in black and white a tiny little bean shaped baby in a large dark space,
    “I’d say maybe 4 or 5 weeks along. Congratulations…” he said turning away writing stuff in my notes.
    “Where is Sean?” I whispered finally as the nurse came back in. The nurse shrugged,
    “There is no Sean in the waiting room honey… but I will grab your belongings and check your phone okay?” I was frustrated and she wasn’t listening. As the nurse went to exit the room the doctor snapped his fingers and called the nurse over with his finger.
    “Actually come to think of it... I think he is the one that they may have lost at the scene,” he whispered. The nurse looked grimly at the doctor and put her head down. “Go and find Darren and Sam and then check the morgue…” The nurse nodded and I felt a sudden jerk in my stomach as I began to sob.

Gna1nAZ.png

Sean… dead? 

Just when I realised that I had something special. And it was cruelly taken away. I wailed out loud and the doctor came over to see what was wrong. I had no words, just tears, and tons of regret, just why… why did this happen?
    Ohhhh!!
    Tell me it isn't so! Not Sean!! And she is pregnant!!??
    :o:o:#:#:'(:'(
    edited May 2020
    edited June 2020
    Chapter 83 - Time To Stay

VICTORIA POV

I cried til my head hurt, I cried so much that my eyes stung and they were hard to keep open. Sean hit me out the way of that car. Stood in front of a car just to make me safe. I questioned his love for me time and time again, and today he proved it ultimately at the cost of losing him. I was pregnant, and he didn’t even know … I couldn’t even bring myself to even feel anything about the pregnancy because the loss was too great to bear. If I didn’t want to run from the idea of commitment, we would have never went that café. He would have never got hit. This was my fault. What would I ever tell the baby? Did this mean I wanted to keep the baby? How would I ever do it on my own? There were too many questions to consider.

iR8CCRX.png

Shortly after, my nurse came in with a grim look on her face.
    “Look, I have been looking for Sean. The doctor explained that he was at the scene and injured quite substantially. I can’t chase up the other paramedics as yet. But there is no Sean Hyatt in this hospital… I’m sorry.”
    “Get me my phone,” I demanded. I had to call Beth. I needed her. I needed her to do the things I couldn’t and she needed to know about Sean. A few moments later the nurse returned with my phone and I frantically dialled her number.
    “Oh Victoria. Oh thank god …” Beth cried. “I’ve been calling and calling.”
    “Beth…” I said my voice quivering. “They’re telling me that Sean died at the scene…”
    “No, no, no… he’s in bad shape but he was taken to a different hospital. He’s in a hospital here in London in surgery. His mother got the call about 20 minutes ago… we don’t know what’s going on…” her voice was shaky and so was mine.

eqXXfpu.png

“Is he okay?” I asked concerned but feeling relieved at the same time.
    “We haven’t had an update, we don’t know how long he’s been in there… his mother is quite angry because we have no answers. But I will ring you as soon as I know anything…”
    “What hospital?” I asked.
    “St Thomas…”
    “Okay. Okay…” I said. I hung up the phone and flung my feet over the bed. I went to stand and my legs wobbled for a moment. It hurt to weight bare, but I was going. I wasn’t waiting. A few cracked ribs… I didn’t care. I needed to be there with him. I was in a hideous gown, and I made my way to the elevator with my phone without anyone even noticing that I had gone. I went to the main entrance, and there were a pile of taxis out front. I directed one to Sean’s hospital, and used my phone to pay when it arrived.

I barely made it to the entrance of St Thomas hospital before I felt my head spinning. I leaned over a bench in the main foyer when a near by patient came up to me.
    “Are you okay miss?” he asked. I couldn’t even answer. My head was spinning crazily and I felt myself fall into his arms.

ZdrhHBJ.png

When I woke up, I searched around wondering what had happened. Out the corner of my eye I saw a doctor.
    “Hello?”
    “Miss Major. We called St Albans hospital, and they reported that you had gone missing with a serious concussion and rib fractures. Why did you leave?” he asked.
    “To see Sean Hyatt. I need to be here…” I cried.
    “You’re very lucky you didn’t fall and hit your head again…” he said looking disappointed.
    “You are generally okay. You probably will only need a 24 hour stay until we make sure your concussion has cleared up. In the meantime no more walking about. At least not unassisted…” I nodded and noticed my phone on my table in front of me. Since I was here, I rang Beth again.
    “I’m here at St Thomas. I think I’m in A and E. Any news yet?” I asked.
    “I called you about 15 minutes ago. Apparently Sean has a bleed on his brain. That’s why he came here for immediate surgery. They suspect he has broken ribs and a punctured lung. But they won’t know more until he is out. It’s not looking good. He’s been in surgery for a few hours now.”

FqbXYzh.png

How long was I out for?

I felt helpless, and I could feel anxiety washing over me again. Just as I felt myself go into a full blown anxiety attack a nurse came in,
    “I can’t breathe,” I said panicked. I gasped for air and she passed me a mask and hit the button on the wall for assistance. She swung her stethoscope off her neck and into her ears quickly looking at me.

S5WS1Uc.png

“It’s okay… it’s okay. You’re just panicking. Take a few deep breaths for me. Long ones. In and out…” she said giving me full eye contact. As another two nurses flooded in the nurse announced, “She’s okay. Her BP is fine. She’s having a panic attack. Can you please get me something to keep Miss Major calm…” I held the mask close and my laboured breathing began to calm down. This was too much. I wasn’t coping. My concussion wasn’t helping either because I constantly felt fuzzy. When she administered me some medication I went right off to sleep.

When I woke, it was still day light… but seemingly dark. I woke up generally clear, but I ached all over. As I woke properly I saw Beth sitting on the end of my bed.
    “Good morning sunshine, you’ve possibly had the biggest sleep of your life…” she smirked.
    “What time is it?” I asked.
    “Well you came here yesterday about 4 or 5. And I’ve been here on and off since about 6 last night. It’s now just gone 7am…” she said looking at her watch.
    “Where’s Sean? Is he…” I said scrunching my brow.

9D1grSy.png

“He’s out of surgery. He’s broken though. I can’t bear to look at him. They fixed the bleed. Lost him a few times. But got him back. He’s in intensive care on a ventilator in an induced coma. They are keeping him that way until his head heals. Some of his left side was crushed by the blow. He had a lot of small breaks in other places. But he’s still breathing. Just… They said it’s touch and go… they aren’t sure if he will make it,” Beth said holding back tears. She tried to blink them away, but they fell anyway. I cried with her knowing I wanted to see him regardless.
    “Will you take me there?” I asked.
    “Yeah. I will go get you a wheelchair…”
    “I’m fine to walk. I actually feel a lot better,” I said placing my feet on the ground. “I obviously needed that rest. For my head. I’m clearer today. I promise…” I assured her. My legs ached when I stood but I held onto her for support. “God I’m gonna need some pain meds after this though…”
    “You’re so stubborn. Let me get you the dam chair…” Beth said exiting to the hallway. She was kinda right. I was on a mission to go. “Now sit. I can wheel you there way faster than you hobbling down the hallway…”

jt31fGZ.png

When I arrived to the ICU the nurse buzzed me in and asked who I was saying only two at a time could go in…
    “Sean’s mum is probably in there,” she said.
    “I’m not ready to meet any mothers under these circumstances Beth…”
    “I’ll tell her to go get some rest and I will stay with him,” Beth said leaving me by the nurse’s station. I was a little curious to see her, but I shied my head away when I saw someone coming from a distant room.
    “Okay she’s gone, she’s going to come back tomorrow,” she said. I got to the window of Sean’s room and looked through just sobbing at the very sight of him. I touched the glass keeping my head low just crying.
    “Do you still want to go in?” she asked. I nodded and she pushed me close to his bedside. “I will leave you to it. Holler me if you need me okay?” I stood up and took his hand. It was cool but clammy.
    “Sean… I’m here. I won’t let go. I’m not running anymore. I promise. Just come back to me,” I cried barely getting through my sentence, “Don’t leave yet. I need you… the baby…” I said as my voice creaked, “The baby and I need you to stay…”

A7vLJl7.png
    Thank goodness! :|
    I am happy that they both are still alive but I do wonder if Sean will be alive in a few days though. Tell me you wouldn't kill him off! :#
    Please?!
    edited June 2020
    Chapter 84 - Why Are You Here?

VICTORIA POV

It was already on the news what happened to Sean. As I watched my overhead television. The CCTV hadn’t any information about what happened in the hit and run, and the traffic cams had a blurred vision on a suspected driver. It was absolutely useless. But I hoped they could find out who did it because someone needed to pay for this. After finishing my gross hospital dinner I took some pain medication and was able to freely walk to Sean’s room for the first time. The concussion was gone, but my battered legs were achy … but nothing I couldn’t handle. It was the cracked ribs that made the simple things hard.

Knowing it was late, I figured no one would be in the ICU with him, but I was wrong. There was someone sitting on a chair with their head down low in dark clothing. At first I thought it might be Beth … until I got in there.

JaXP17M.png

“Who are you?” I asked as politely as possible knowing it could be a family member. She kept her head down and refused to make eye contact with me.
    “Just a friend…” she said getting up from the seat. Finally when she turned to me I noticed her right away and her expression changed immediately looking at me wide eyed.
    “Hey I … I know you. You’re… the lady from the Ritz. What are you doing here?”

ahux0Qh.png

“The real question is. Why are you?” she said creepily. “You’re supposed to be dead...” she said slowly quietening her words. I was puzzled for a moment and wondered what she was saying. “Now, see those blinds, draw them…” she said exposing a small black object on her hip. I leaned over my shoulder and pulled the string feeling panic rise in my stomach.
    “Look lady, I don’t know who you are…” I said before she cut me off.
    “I’m his girlfriend. You have no need to be here…,” she replied bitterly.
    “What is your problem? And why the heck are you at a hospital with a weapon?" she hadn't threatened me directly with the weapon so i edged closer to Sean's overhead light without it being obvious.
    “I have forgiven Sean many times for cheating. But I don’t forgive HIS women…” she said taking another step towards me. Anxiety was now building crazily and I spied the emergency button 2 metres away. Finally I took another glance at her realising I actually knew her from somewhere.

mKSGPGr.png

“Oh my god. Your Samara Becke!” I said as my voice quivered. Instantly I began to uncontrollably shake with fear. She was the one who hit us. 'You're supposed to be dead' rang in my head constantly.
    “Sean will never forgive you for what you did to him…” I said shakily.
    “Sean should not have got in the way of you. And if your not here, whose going to tell him otherwise? He always comes back to me…” I was stunned to silence. She was really was psychotic. Her words were like poison, and her expression was vicious.
    “I think you’re living in a fantasy world. He will never leave me...” I said finally getting the courage to talk back to her. As she approached me a step, I stepped one away from her being only a metre and a half away from a dive at the emergency button.
    “Well then I guess there is only one solution here…” she said pulling the gun from her pants. I held my hands up fearing for my life,
    “Please don’t…” I begged. She screwed on an attachment on the gun while she kept it on me. It was a silencer. And I started crying knowing she was going to shoot me.

1B89VO0.png

“Oh are you begging? How sweet…” she said rolling her eyes stepping closer to Sean. “You see what you’re making me do Sean! Your making me do this…” she said agitated stomping her foot. I kept spying the button, but she was becoming aware of it and loaded the gun with a dead serious look on her face.
    "Please I’m pregnant… I’m pregnant.” I pleaded as a last resort. Samara stopped for a moment more vicious than before pointing the gun at my stomach.
    “Now he’s really done hasn’t he? I guess maybe… we aren’t meant to be,” she said running a finger down his face while keeping the gun pointed at me.
    “And… if I can’t have him. Then neither can you…” she said tearing plugs from Sean’s ventilator.

ZmS3cv4.png

I gasped and dove for the emergency button landing against the wall. Samara shot at me missing me by a foot. I knew I only had a moment to react as I saw her aim at me again. I shoved Sean’s bed into her and attacked her over the bed.

eSjK5Ar.png

Samara scurried out of my grasp as I fell to my knees. Sean’s ventilator alarms were going off and I was watching his heat rate go down fast. I looked at the doorway helpless watching her run for it while I screamed on the top of my lungs,
    “HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!” I looked for Samara frantically at the door way but she was no where in sight. “Help him!!! Help him!!!” I cried out in the hall as I saw two nurses sprinting towards me.
    “What has gone on here?” one asked as the other nurse frantically plugged in Sean's wires. I stood back stunned while the nurses worked on stabilising Sean again.
    “You need to get security in here. Samara Becke … Samara Becke was here with a gun. She unplugged him, she shot at me… she … she…” I said barely taking a moment to breathe.
    “Who is Samara Becke?” one nurse asked. The other nurse seemed to know who she was and stood on the PA outside of Sean’s room and called a code yellow, silver and black requesting security at exits, stairwells and in the ICU looking for female suspect Samara Becke.
    “Sit down… take a breath. What happened here?” a security guard asked.

hkQrdUx.png

“She will come back, the security needs to stay by his room… She came here and threatened me. She unplugged Sean and shot at me…” I said pointing to a bullet hole in the wall. “She told me she was the one who hit Sean. She meant to hit me… but hit him instead. She told me that…” I said crying.
    “We believe you,”
    “Okay maybe we can go back to your room, police will be here soon. The hospital will get a good shot of her on their cameras. I’m sure they will get her this time…”
    “No I want to stay here with Sean…” I said looking at his heart monitor over the security guards shoulder.

vfSFm1B.png

Shortly after the police arrived and took my statement while I was in the room with Sean. I got upset constantly every time I talked about it. So much stress in a day, I felt nauseous and lightheaded. I wondered whether it would be good for me… and the baby.
    “I can’t do this anymore. I’m pregnant. I just can’t …”
    “Okay Miss Major,” The police officer said.
    “Can someone stay with him? Like not leave him. I need to lie down. I don’t feel well…” I said wiping tears away.
    “Of course. We will have someone guarding ICU doors and Sean’s door…” the policeman assured. I blamed myself for the last few days about everything that happened, but now I could put a face to the person who did it. Who wanted to kill me, hurt Sean and threaten my baby. I hoped she was long gone and she wasn’t going to come back for me. I was scared and didn’t know where I wanted to go and where I wanted to be.
    “I feel like she will come back for me too…” I said to the escorting officer.
    “I can have security at your room while you rest Miss Major…”
    “Thank you…” I said arriving at my room. I sat on my bed hoping I could rest, but I was wide awake with anxiety. Sean had been my shoulder to lean on in the most recent times. And without him now, I wasn’t coping well.
    Oh my!
    Samara is one sick and twisted lady! >:) I sure hope that the baby will make it with all the stress Victoria is going though. I also hope Sean will make it. Those two should be together.
    Loving these chapters! <3
    Wow. Great chapter! I hope they do catch her before she gets out of the hospital and she didn’t do any damage to Sean. Poor Victoria though. 😭