Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I think somebody was looking for the pink cute set a few days ago? I dunno if you still need any if it but I have the vanity in the cranny today. I'm probably going to buy it just so it's in my catalog for later but if you still need/want it I can work something out. I also have the tea table in my house I can nab a 2nd one out of the catalog and could sell it tomorrow or whenever later in the week if you need that too.

That would be me. 😊 Dang, I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. Would love the vanity and table.

Cool well the vanity is chilling in my storage at the moment and I can get the table out of the catalog and figure out how to get them to you later. I might be able to pop on for a bit tomorrow afternoon or evening (otherwise I'm usually on at like 1am-4am mst or all day whenever I'm off work but lol for a couple weeks on that).
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Campsite visitor today is... Rasher! My most hated starter in NL. I noped it back out of the tent.

He's in my campsite, too. I wasn't impressed off the bat he looked cranky and I'm already stuck with Elvis (seriously just take an hint and leave, dude). I tried talking to him and nope. I'll pass.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I am terribly unoriginal and would be interested in any Sky Blue Cute furniture, excluding the vanity.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Wishing Olaf Bon Voyage and good riddance today! I'm excited to see what smug villager the game will offer me later this week, since he'll be gone!

Olaf is growing on me that being said I'd gladly kick him to the curb for the right villager 😉
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have the blue sofa and chair in my inventory. I also have the lamp and music player in my catalog that I could order for you.

That'd be awesome! Thanks! I'm not on right now but would love to get it from you.i can give you the bells up front if you want.
    Someone asked if I still had him and I responded affirmative, but they never responded. Poor Olaf is destined for the void!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I have the blue bed in my catalog.
    I need some help with inspiration. I'm trying to keep my island more natural, not really a city look with paved roads and such. I'm trying to figure out places to put on my island. I already have the usual campsite area, orchard and flower garden. I've also created an outdoor movie area, bee hive spot, a playground, football field and visiting carnival. I want to do either a farmers market or flea market.

What other places do you have on your islands that would fit in with my idea of keeping it more natural and organic?
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I need some help with inspiration. I'm trying to keep my island more natural, not really a city look with paved roads and such. I'm trying to figure out places to put on my island. I already have the usual campsite area, orchard and flower garden. I've also created an outdoor movie area, bee hive spot, a playground, football field and visiting carnival. I want to do either a farmers market or flea market.

What other places do you have on your islands that would fit in with my idea of keeping it more natural and organic?

I have a bamboo garden and a moonlit pond.
    Bad angle, hard to see the pond itself haha, but it's basically a round pond with an island in the middle the moon sits on and then surrounded with blue, black, yellow and white flowers and a lot bench. Gonna put a few more fur trees around it too I Had Shooting stars last night and was a great place to watch them!

I have the blue bed in my catalog.

Oh ty! I might get you to order me one too but I'm running out of bells so it'll have to wait a few days haha! I'll let you know, ty!
    I should have taken home Apple and put her up for sale on Reddit. good gravy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I have Apple, she's adorable. I'll keep her until I get one of my top 10 favs haha) I did give away Zucker and Marshal on Reddit in the free group. Marshal was my first campsite visitor and Zucker I just found.

Right now my top 10 list is:

1. Rosie
    2. Coco
    3. Clay
    4. Hippeux
    5. Tucker
    6. Carmen
    7. Fauna
    8. Pekoe
    9. Ankha
    10. ???? Haven't picked my 10th I want haha. Maybe Olive or Lolly but we'll see.

And so far from my top 10 list I have Rosie, Coco, Clay & Hippeux. So looking for Tucker, Carmen, Fauna, Pekoe & Ankha.
    edited May 2020

I have Apple, she's adorable. I'll keep her until I get one of my top 10 favs haha) I did give away Zucker and Marshal on Reddit in the free group. Marshal was my first campsite visitor and Zucker I just found.

1. Rosie
    2. Coco
    3. Clay
    4. Hippeux
    5. Tucker
    6. Carmen
    7. Fauna
    8. Pekoe
    9. Ankha
    10. ???? Haven't picked my 10th I want haha. Maybe Olive or Lolly but we'll see.

And so far from my top 10 list I have Rosie, Coco, Clay & Hippeux. So looking for Tucker, Carmen, Fauna, Pekoe & Ankha.

Aw, Marshal and Zucker? Marshal is cute, and I love my Zucker!

Have you been to the ACVillager group? I saw Pekoe going for free a couple time there yesterday.

I'm not sure if I could ever whittle my favorites down to a list of top 10! So many cuties.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @SimAlexandria
    I went ahead and ordered it for you yesterday so it’s here now. If you don't have bells, you can trade me fruit other than oranges or some pretty flowers. :)

Also if you’re looking for more blue stuff, I have a blue laptop that you can catalog.
    @SimAlexandria
    I went ahead and ordered it for you yesterday so it’s here now. If you don't have bells, you can trade me fruit other than oranges or some pretty flowers. :)

Also if you’re looking for more blue stuff, I have a blue laptop that you can catalog.

ty!!! I'll try to get from you later today. I'm afk right now. I just sold all the rest of my fruit for bells so I should have some for you now haha, but if you need other fruit too I'll try to get you some in a few days when my trees bloom!

My island is open though if anyone wants to visit Redd. No clue if he has real or fake stuff. I already bought my one piece. 0V331 is the dodocode, but it's first come first serve with Redd and I can't be online for awhile to check when he's sold out of stock!

Also Sylvana was crafting a woodland wall if anyone needs that DIY. I dn't know how long she'll be crafting for. Shops are open, feel free to explore!
    Has anyone ever gotten Paolo? He's my number one villager I'm looking for. Paolo is my husband and sons name :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
    So I just went to the lost and found, cuz I was hoping Olaf had left me his hot tub, so I could use it as a bath tub and discovered he'd left the tailored jacket I'd gifted him 😠

And Pinky was gifted a caterpillar suit from Teddy and now she won't stop wearing it. Ugh, I hate it. But I don't want to speak to Isabelle about it, because I gave Pinky something else to wear and I don't want her to stop wearing that.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

1. Rosie
    2. Coco
    3. Clay
    4. Hippeux
    5. Tucker
    6. Carmen
    7. Fauna
    8. Pekoe
    9. Ankha

Aw, Marshal and Zucker? Marshal is cute, and I love my Zucker!

Have you been to the ACVillager group? I saw Pekoe going for free a couple time there yesterday.

I'm not sure if I could ever whittle my favorites down to a list of top 10! So many cuties.

Awww I wish I saw Pekoe but on the other hand, I had no free spots haha!!! So it wouldn't have done me any good. I like Marshal and Zucker but they aren't in my top 50 let alone my top 10 haha.
    @SimAlexandria

ty!!! I'll try to get from you later today. I'm afk right now. I just sold all the rest of my fruit for bells so I should have some for you now haha, but if you need other fruit too I'll try to get you some in a few days when my trees bloom!

My island is open though if anyone wants to visit Redd. No clue if he has real or fake stuff. I already bought my one piece. 0V331 is the dodocode, but it's first come first serve with Redd and I can't be online for awhile to check when he's sold out of stock!

Also Sylvana was crafting a woodland wall if anyone needs that DIY. I dn't know how long she'll be crafting for. Shops are open, feel free to explore!

I bought a painting! I looked at a guide online so I think its real.
    Oh no! I didn't realize that a villager moving out puts their plot immediately up for sale! I only have enough Nookmiles for 6 tickets. :cold_sweat:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited May 2020
    Oh no! I didn't realize that a villager moving out puts their plot immediately up for sale! I only have enough Nookmiles for 6 tickets. :cold_sweat:

Good luck!! you might get who you want in 6! If not, you never know, Nook might move in someone good, and if still not, start saving for next time when you can kick them out hahaha!

I'm saving now for the next time someone moves out. I can prob get 7 tickets at the moment but hoping for more by the time I get a move out request

I might try putting some stuff on Nookazon though to get more tickets!
    So I just went to the lost and found, cuz I was hoping Olaf had left me his hot tub, so I could use it as a bath tub and discovered he'd left the tailored jacket I'd gifted him 😠

And Pinky was gifted a caterpillar suit from Teddy and now she won't stop wearing it. Ugh, I hate it. But I don't want to speak to Isabelle about it, because I gave Pinky something else to wear and I don't want her to stop wearing that.

I give up on the talking to Isabelle anyways. They only stop wearing the problem item for a day or 2 and then start again. I find the more new stuff you give them the less they wear old stuff so I just replace stuff myself and it works better.
    edited May 2020
    My island is open for a diy take one leave one. There are a bunch of diy recipes on the beach in front of resident services. My dodo code is BC04S

gate is closed now
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    I FOUND ANKHA!!!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I FOUND ANKHA!!!

WOW! THat's super exciting!!!! Congrats!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top