Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lynnwood's ISBI Challenge Rules for TS4! - 3/15 Growing Together Rules Update!

Comments

• LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    @MeadowThayerr - Yes, clubs are allowed. I've had simmers in the past have 'homework clubs' to help influence children to do homework and such. Much like lot traits, it's preferred that once you make it, you don't alter it (or at least not often), because it can get a bit cheat-y. And story added! :) Good luck.

@SimRue - Yes, you're allowed to click on your NTHs to see needs and such.
  • MeadowThayerrMeadowThayerr Posts: 239 Member
    @Lynnwood thank you!

I came up with an alternate immortalization rule for my game. I figured I'd share it here. :)

Instead of requiring a skill level, I'm requiring a quality. So, the picture must be outstanding and a painting or book must be a masterpiece. I'm counting it a free action for the spouse to take a photo of the torch holder, but they may only do it once. So, I'm taking the photo the maximum times I can within the one, which is five, and hoping for the best. Otherwise it has to be their age action to do it again. I did this because I really wanted photos but I hate leveling the photography skill.
    Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
    It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.
    My Sims Website | The Kennedy Legacy ✓ | The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    mojot89 wrote: »
    @RL whoa! I can't believe that the Sutherlands are almost done! Congrats! Whatchya gonna play next?

Hmm, well I'm gonna continue all the spare challenges I have going for the Sutherlands. And hopefully finish one of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 things.

Gonna do more ISBI stuff, probably a BISBI. Maybe even with a Sutherland? Lol I just can't let go of this family.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 281 Member
    RL wrote: »
    Lol I just can't let go of this family.

I understand that sentiment. It's nice when you conntect with and really love a family. I'm probably going to take some members of some of my favs and play some other challenges with them too....but gotta finish some stuff first.

RL wrote: »
    Lol I just can't let go of this family.

I understand that sentiment. It's nice when you conntect with and really love a family. I'm probably going to take some members of some of my favs and play some other challenges with them too....but gotta finish some stuff first.

Oh, yeah, for sure. Plus there's 10 generations, all with at least four children, and only one heir a generation. So many awesome Sims who I would have liked to play more with.
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    hi there! I've been pretty much out of action lately lol but I wanted to pass by and say thanks to all the people who voted on my heir poll! I think the winner is not gonna be a surprise for anyone, but I'll put in under spoiler just in case
    It's Arryn! I'm super excited about it, I love all the King kids, but honestly I feel Arryn is gonna be a lot of fun to play with!
    I'm already planning things and hopefully I'll update the blog soon, I'm just on a "I just wanna play as much as I can" moment right now lol!

@MeadowThayerr hello there! I'll have to ready your story soon, is always nice to have more ISBI madness to read!

@RL I remember I started reading the Sutherlands when they were around generation 5, looks like I have catching up to do! Congrats on being almost finished with the challenge! I hope you keep having lots of fun with the family!
    hi there! I've been pretty much out of action lately lol but I wanted to pass by and say thanks to all the people who voted on my heir poll! I think the winner is not gonna be a surprise for anyone, but I'll put in under spoiler just in case
    It's Arryn! I'm super excited about it, I love all the King kids, but honestly I feel Arryn is gonna be a lot of fun to play with!
    I'm already planning things and hopefully I'll update the blog soon, I'm just on a "I just wanna play as much as I can" moment right now lol!

@MeadowThayerr hello there! I'll have to ready your story soon, is always nice to have more ISBI madness to read!

@RL I remember I started reading the Sutherlands when they were around generation 5, looks like I have catching up to do! Congrats on being almost finished with the challenge! I hope you keep having lots of fun with the family!

I'm sure I will. I love my Sutherlands.
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    I read the rules, read some blogs, checked my sanity (spoiler: None) and decided I'll be trying this before I grow old. :sweat_smile:
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    Have fun @Mionax!!! Hopefully your sims don't treat you as bad as mine do! lol
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    @Lynnwood thank you!

I came up with an alternate immortalization rule for my game. I figured I'd share it here. :)

Instead of requiring a skill level, I'm requiring a quality. So, the picture must be outstanding and a painting or book must be a masterpiece. I'm counting it a free action for the spouse to take a photo of the torch holder, but they may only do it once. So, I'm taking the photo the maximum times I can within the one, which is five, and hoping for the best. Otherwise it has to be their age action to do it again. I did this because I really wanted photos but I hate leveling the photography skill.

@MeadowThayerr I do the same sort of thing. I like the look of the photos, but hate the skill. So I have my sims max the painting skill before I allow them to add their photo to the collection lol
    Mionax wrote: »
    I read the rules, read some blogs, checked my sanity (spoiler: None) and decided I'll be trying this before I grow old. :sweat_smile:

Haha, good luck and have fun. Like mojo, hope yours treat you closer to my Gen 1 or Gen 3 families and less like Gen 2. :wink:
    edited May 2020
    mojot89 wrote: »
    Have fun @Mionax!!! Hopefully your sims don't treat you as bad as mine do! lol
    Haha, good luck and have fun. Like mojo, hope yours treat you closer to my Gen 1 or Gen 3 families and less like Gen 2. :wink:

haha Thanks
    edited May 2020
    Lynnwood wrote: »
    @Mionax - Good luck!

Thanks! This is my Sim.

Izshee.png

Her name is Izshee Ytinasni.
    Perfectionist, Child of Ocean, Childish, Home Turf, Beach Life aspiration
    Izshee = Is She | Ytinasni = 'Insanity' spelled backwards

05-06-20_4-06-25_PM.png

Izshee chose Ash Meyers to be her future mate. He's a boyfriend now. Ash was born in @OJenn game and uploaded today. Hope this is okay with you Ojenn. Izshee is darker because she has a suntan now.

05-06-20_5-53-43_PM.png
    Post edited by Mionax on
    @Mionax I love your sim and her name lol! I love childish sims. I hope the game treats you right with this crazy challenge!
    @SalemSvartulv Thanks!

Oh what fun @Mionax! I love the name!! Too funny. Good luck wth Izshee and Ash!!!
    @silveRose82_ Thanks :)

Hey there! I'm dropping by to share the newsest update from the kings!
    Chapter 1.10: Thanks Frank!

Another update from the Kings!
    Chapter 2.1: #RomanceIsDead
    @mojot89 honestly, I'm still not sure lol! But hey, now you have a chance to see how his babies would look like!
  • MintyMangoMintyMango Posts: 38 Member
    I restarted the challenge around a month ago and I finally uploaded here too: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976218/tidel-family-isbi-challenge
    You can read the first 11 chapters :)
    @MintyMango - Woot! I'll add you to the current listings, good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top