Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could You Play TS4 With No CAS CC?

124...Next

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited May 2020
    I use CAS CC but could remove them and still have fun.
    I am usually more of a build/buy CC collector. I have a few gb on CC in my mod folder that I could never think of getting rid off until a few months ago where I saw creators doing amazing things with just EA objects such as little hacks, tricks and just outstanding thinking outside of the box. I got inspired and now I slowly filled up all my builds in the worlds without CC. ANd I must say myself, they look amazing and you would almost not believe it's without CC. I now find CC just a giant mess and it's too much to deal with after new packs, updates etc.
    The only builds left with CC are my own Sims apartments or houses, but I will get there when I am done editing the worlds. I need to adjust the money and such first before just deleting the CC.. you know.

About CAS CC, I just started downloading this like last summer or so. I was always fine with the CAS items from EA until I stumbled upon amazing CC. Then I realized what this game has been missing. I need more fashionable clothing, certain styles for my rich and snobby sims and I love the looks I get to create for my boho aspiring actress sim. I just have issues with the clipping of CC clothing or bad filtered creations.

I aspire to get rid of all the CC eventually and maybe replace it only with Maxis Style CC and perhaps better CAS CC that is organized and categorized correctly. Tips for where to find those are welcome btw!

Oh and kitchens! Kitchens are really something I have to rely on with CC. EA really comes short when it comes to delivering kitchen counters/closets. Even in the latest EP, they didn't include them..
  • tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    I use CAS CC and not having them wouldn’t be as fun.
    I like to play with fantasy like sims or recreate sims from other media. So the CC that I have adds that variety to my game which makes it fun for me.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The only CC I use in the game is not really CC, so if I removed it, the items would still be on my sim.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited May 2020
    The first two options are not mutually exclusive. It’s more fun having them, but I would still enjoy my game without them.

I have a LOT of cc. I have cc hair, eyebrows, skin, skin details, makeup, eyes, clothes, accessories, guitars, cigarettes, purses, socks, shoes, gloves, belts, wings, horns, antennae, and more. I’m a bit of a cc-holic.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: