Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited May 2020
    Lori and Devante update

for @KiniHokulani, @AlwaysAsking,
    @mercuryfoam and anyone else interested.

Under a spoiler tag
    uCvX5oo.png

I had them move to their final home, this is big enough for eventually
    children ahead.

eH9PRnZ.png

Lori Headed back to the magic realm

gvgv5TU.png

But before she gave Devante a kiss goodbye for now

IzdJi8T.png

She seems okay to be back here

2OiquAY.png

Or maybe not who knows!

z7jwD89.png

e8uivT2.png

All of a sudden her parents are there too

RrMd9gA.png

Poor Quinton can not handle a broom

I5hJ4MG.png

Shes like " Why are they here now?"

All for now

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @ryttu3k Awwww Caleb <3<3<3<3

No comments today ... will do some soon.

Been building again (I have been off work due to poor health again, and told to relax, among other things! - not sure trying to do difficult builds keeps me calm but lets not tell my Dr).

My new build - an 80's themed nightclub

Brought out Brock and Alana to test the build in their save - just so they didn't feel I had abandoned them (Jessica exists in this save but she is not the Jessica from the Diego/Bjorn save - same sim parallel universe).

They arrived in Windenburg as they heard a new club had opened. It was 80's themed so they all dressed up. (I love Jess' cc skirt and ALana's shoulder pad style dress - she is just missing the long strands of faux pearls that would have completed this look.)
    C58bbJel.png

This is what they saw:
    wjmQiNil.png

Lots of Windenburg cheek kissing went on as Alana and Brock have lots of friends - Melanie is Alana's best friend besides Jess.
    oDNTQe4l.png

ALana's mum was there too...
    JGz6BnPl.png

It was certainly very neon in there!
    cjTrA1sl.png

They all got down to the important business of dancing. The DJ was playing nothing but 80s hits.
    oBcfbpOl.png

Thankfully Brock's fans weren't too annoying (after all his fans are more at home at geek con). I love that Dominic looks like he is rocking a beautiful pair of pink shoes (trick of the light)
    g91GVzVl.png

That's not how we dressed for clubbing in the 80's young lady!!
    As I haven't played in this save for a long time and it was one where I used lots of alpha cc (before I went maxis match) - there are bald and naked people showing up everywhere (the dress and skirt are the only cas cc in my game at present).
    pSprZcPl.png

A quick trip to CAS (thankyou MCC) and she picked up some curly hair and the purple jacket / black jeans. The facial profile of the woman in the white dress is a real concern - I wonder how those glasses stay up with such a flat face. (and the receding chin oh my)
    RSalIEhl.png

While I was dressing townies - Alana and Brock discovered a fun surprise in the corner.
    3qR9LP6l.png

Seriously, mate! Now is not the time to beg Brock for an autograph. Meanwhile disapproving pear shaped townie is disapproving.
    H9vGQ2Kl.png

They took a quiet break upstairs in the lounge. (seriously where else can I excuse using a zebra rug but an 80s build??) Brock autonomously kissed Alana like this then she walked behind him and did the same - they have always been my most romantic couple. _(passionate romance mod interaction)
    vHCP5B3l.png
    Lr5L0uyl.png

A couple of quick shots at the Moschino booth.
    uKjiWlil.png
    teqS3lDl.png

Then they all had to get home to their kids, It looked spectacular at night!
    O8GW8j0.png

Tony and STeve celebrity 3rd story lounge playtest...
    Tony and Steve helped me out in the build save because I needed a ceebrity to test out the lounge on the top floor.
    HoWmj8Ul.png
    Tony didn't stay as the bouncer wouldn't let Steve in :(
    hq6yQP7l.png
    So they took a photo
    RtUWWHzl.png
    And went downstairs to dance..... uhhh guys where did you go???? (this shot is in my build slideshow - I only realised afterwards, what they were caught doing).
    P9fFtOSl.png
    It was all too much for Paolo who passed out at the bar
    wtgQs6cl.png

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ok, I think I’ve come up with a way to save my sanity! Yah!

I have Thousands of screenshots I’ve never shared because I spend so much time commenting.

I’ve decided that every comment post will have tiny updates from one of my 4 saves. (Right now I’m playing 3 of the 4).

My main save has Thorne and Don, their baby Kalila, and Don’s daughter Danni. In this save Diego Lobo is with (townie) Dash Parker. It also has my main couples, Ian and Lawrence, and Jasper and Laney.

PFJQCTh.png
    Diego and Dash

s8bbQ8f.png

Ian and Lawrence Derkins

GNcvKLD.png

Jasper Sweet and Laney Lewis

kHgab1h.png

My second save is my aged down Premade Teens Save. In this save Diego Lobo is a teen aged spellcaster, and is with his boyfriend Hermes. My sim Laney Lewis is a teen with a major crush on Darrel Charm. It also has my “cured vampires” Caleb, Lilith, and Vlad. I don’t have the vampire pack, so they are human. They are teens now, since they are in the aged down premade's save. It also has a made over young adult Don Lothario who is with (former townie) Dash Parker. He is made over because this save also has a teen Don Lothario

Hermes Lindon and Diego Lobo

i3szc7D.png
    Teen Laney Lewis and Darrel Charm

98IJ0Kn.png

Lilith and Caleb Vatore, as teen humans

HUjjy3L.png

Don Lothario and Dash Parker

74KnbP4.png

My third save is absolute nonsense. It is Uncle Joey’s Save. (Uncle Joey is Summer Holiday’s uncle) Joey had the Player aspiration, and he's completed it! Now he has 7 girlfriends, and 7 boyfriends, because you can fit 8 people in a club. Each girlfriend is having children with him. Once they have 3 infants together I age them all to toddlers at the same time (I play with aging off).

yODDmaB.png

So, Joey is with:

Nalani Mahi'ai - they have 3 toddlers
    9J9cdTs.png

Jade Rosa – they have 3 toddlers
    AL9dADf.png

Siobhan Fyres - they have 3 toddlers
    1EP5tpF.png

Penny Pizzazz - they have 3 toddlers
    aEobg3g.png

Zoe Patel - they have 3 babies (No time for a Birthday party yet)
    XNYBJEh.png

Babs La’mour - they have 2 babies
    L8ebRK4.png

and Candy Bher - they have 2 babies
    H0ImJBp.png

He’s also with

Thorne Bailey
    4ILlHa8.png

Don Lothario
    6po1IIU.png

J Huntington III
    1kT0hPc.png

Diego Lobo
    sp3pB6c.png

Salim Benali
    ZC9TAaR.png

Mitchell Kalani
    g11tOKr.png

and Raj Khemlani
    1CmJzfO.png

He is a busy man! The first part of his story is Here

For today’s quick story we will be in the 2nd save, and I will introduce the “new” Don Lothario. He is still completely Don Lothario. I moved him over from my main save, because Don ended up with Thorne Bailey in that story/save. But Dash loved him so much that I put them into this save together. I altered this Don’s looks a great deal, because I have teen copies of all the young adults from Don’s generation in this save, and That teen aged Don has to look like real Don.

This is probably confusing, lol! And doesn't really matter. The point is... this is 1 of the Don Lotharios in my 2nd save. Don is on the left, Dash is on the right. Don is being Don, of course!

T7Ak1Ta.png

Here’s a better picture of Dash, He was a townie bartender once upon a time. Until he became a major character in my Thorne and Don story, lol. I ended up aging him down to young adult at some point in this save, because this Don looks younger than regular Don.

xmPlS41.png
    This Don is a level 8 painter. And quite proud of his work!

J7l87pF.png

He is also a freelance photographer

wMYP53D.png

Teen Caleb showed up when Don ordered a model for Formal wear. Wow! Was that lucky!

kCoVihJ.png

Because the very first photo that Don submitted was accepted! And I’ve never had that with a formal wear photo shoot before!

b6J3Jr8.png

Don and Dash spend a lot of time being … umm flirty

LBpnjAr.png

hYaVX9q.png

uOtkzlC.png

But hey, look, they are bowling now!

X8W14Gl.png

I’m not entirely sure what to call the look Don is giving me … Maybe he doesn’t like bowling? Idk.

C7rS3A4.png

Sooo, lets just be flirty again

STJtQcD.png

That seems to make them happy. :blush:

YCeoLL7.png

Now, this is not a timely comment response, but I’m putting it up now, because some of you have posted updates and responded again, and I’m confusing myself. Lol 😝

Now with these up I will be able to keep track better, and I’ll get going on the newer ones!

@Smellincoffee

Yikes, the wishing well resets your age? Interesting.

It's nice of Laura to help Aliyah finish High School. And hmmm Laura should take the big happy family aspiration now, since she's starting a family! Or wait, is that Aliyah? Now I'm confused. lol The one with the head scarf looks pregnant, but the one in the sleeveless shirt is Laura, according to the last picture. So, clarification is needed please, as I tend to get confused sometimes 😅

@PeculiarPlumbob
    Honestly, the potions don't make a lot of money. He mostly makes money selling the herbs he's growing in the garden (which sounds super shady :''D)
    That's way too funny! :smiley:

Holy cow! Updating 50 ongoing family trees? I cannot imagine! I think starting a new family tree for the 10th generation sounds like a must! I'll bet its laggy!

What are you interviewing for on camera? I hate being recorded, video or audio because I don't sound like me! lol

And I'm sure there are tips to help you slow your talking. I feel like I used to know some, but I don't remember them now.

So you're taking entrance exams, but the universities might not open? That's not good! Good luck to you anyway!

@Koteyka

Lol, so that hairstyle for Peter was an accident? That makes it really funny! It will be cool to see the other new ones though too.

This is a really sweet update 🥰 ❤️

It's nice to see them all relaxing after the nightmare they went through.

It was great watching Tony do Morgan's hair. And hearing about all the trouble they had trying to paint her nails.

It's wonderful that they are teaching themselves how to do those things for their little girl, rather than just make her accept that she has 2 fathers (and an older brother) so there isn't a woman around to do those things with her, and teach her how to do them.

I was a tomboy, and had 3 sons before we adopted our little girl. So I had no experience with this stuff either. And my little girl was a girly girl. 😅 I had to figure this stuff out too. So I was reminiscing while I watched Tony finagle her hair the way he wanted it.

Just to have it all fall apart again because she went in the water 😂

Tony and Steve continue to be adorable together. It's nice that they never forget what a blessing it is to have each other. Because they know how it is to be apart. And it isn't good.

So their anger is always pretend anger, and that's good!

Peter trying to convince Morgan that Papa won't kill Daddy reminds me of my little girl too. She was (and still is) so gullible, lol!

Though at Morgan's age, she's still allowed to be gullible 😄

@FaeChai

Wow! Presley is something else! Shr sounds like a real go-getter.

That blind date with Thorne was really lucky for her!

Why is Octavia still living there? Where is Orange?

Is she going to take Thorne with her when she moves to her new Crime Boss house? Or doesn't she actually like him?

@RedDestiny92

I always feel like saying hi to my house when you play with Anna. Lol 😄 Oh, her toddlers are so cute 🥰

And yeah, when Easton asks her to marry him, well, to quote Ricky Ricardo, Anna will "have some 'splanin' to do!" I don't remember who's baby it is either, lol

And then Raj and Dina and Geeta, yikes woman! You wanted your baby to get married and have kids, yet, he did and you still aren't happy?

She's pretty nasty. Although she looks nice at the dinner party.

Great time to give birth, lol!

And that line, "you guys are like seconds old, give her a chance." is just awesome!

(Also, I'm not convinced that it's the food that's making Sergio upset 😅)

It's fun to see Tony again! I believe Rick went outside and froze to death, although maybe a heart attack dropped him and that's why he froze.

But, now my question is, is Brandon Rick's baby or Makoa's?

And would that matter to the girls? Lol, all these jealous siblings. I gather they don't understand the concept of unlimited love.

(As far as I know, no child does, lol). Well, at least Brandon has the cat 😂

@disketti

That's very cool! Is that the highest level in that career? I've never gone that route. Do you have a rocket at home for that Sim?

@Duvelina

Lol! That's the best line ever!
    but then he continued to die on me again and I was just done 😂
    Well that's what he gets for continuing to die! Lmao

@KiniHokulani

I'm glad you have the option to turn that part of the mod off. Because it's really dumb. Have you heard other players opinions on it?

So yeah, I'd really love to try my experiment. I wonder if all new saves spawn at the same time. Like, I'd want every thing the same.

Oh wait duh. I'll do a "save as" when I open a new one, before I put Dash in. Then the time and day and townies and everything should be exactly the same for both run throughs.

I just really see a difference with my Dash. And I'm going to have Diego quit his job, so he and Don both have the same availability.

Now, if I can just make time to do this experiment. 🙄

I don't know anyway to replicate what Thorne was up to that night. So I might never know. But I can certainly make him flirty and have the others be confident and/or energized like they were that night. There's a confident painting in the living room, near the kitchen, and the work out equipment is out on the patio outside the kitchen. Thorne had been in a room with a level 9 romantic painting, and "busy" with Joey right before he went into the kitchen. He was a bit out of sorts at the time, lol!

So, I'll see what happens. But yeah, that risque question is a very risky thing to try. I wonder what kind of sim is most likely to be ok with it.

That's super funny about Travis. Maybe I'll give him a really hot makeover so I can stand to play as him 😅

He has the trait as my aged down teen too. I don't remember which trait I dropped. Maybe I'll check if teen Travis can be the Don Lothorio of Willow Creek. Lmao

Oh my God! Now I do have to post the pictures of my Willow Creek teen club! Maybe it all makes sense now!!!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    edited May 2020
    Okay I have limited time but I will answer for now what I see first and then be back later s'alright? S'alright! :smiley:
    @AlwaysAsking well my guy bit the bullet and ordered computers my coworker suggested building one which we sort of did we picked the chunks that go together and saved a reasonably hefty chunk but the reality is with things going on we're gonna have to wait and see when they get here. We went desktop so it should go smoothly with the options we selected I'll let you know how that goes and I'll remember cause if it takes as long as it says when it gets here I'll be all excited cause we are not too old we can still have a kid later so really this was our last before kid milestone we wanted more is just gonna be saved >.> wish us luck hmm?

I wasn't there too long but I always remember....always lol, I imagine it'll be hard 'splainin while packing bags too, no haha I'm not sure how he's gonna take it he trusts her so he's not the sort of rich guy that would do a background check before popping the question so it would have to come from her. I imagine Geeta is like the elderly lady no one wants to get stuck behind in the market, not because she has coupons but because she is having a bad day and the unlucky cashier she gets will be getting an earful over nonsense first. Mmhmm, nothing makes her happy except maybe her son doing as she asks, the results not really mattering. Yeah it was like a welcome to family party.

Heh I thought you'd like it the tots are just so hostile this time around, Rick probably did have a heart attack and then freeze to death that would be his luck the way he was. No Brandon has always been Rick they had an attraction but nothing came of it, until now that is. Maybe one day they will appreciate the love of their family.....we'll see. Brandon and his cat Oreo, like a sitcom of the ages or something ha.
    @KiniHokulani I don't know for some reason I dig his decent into madness did you happen to see the "sequel" with Mila Kunis that one was pretty good too I kept expecting it be some twist like she was his daughter or something but I don't recall a real connection.

Ha you know I think he gets the same hair in my game in saves that last the expected time he needs some tweaking but he has a good head shape for it. This is possible as Hugo was a real pushover but I think I gave their father a potion of youth or something so he'd stay around longer and Max was sure that he would choose Hugo as heir because he is so easy to control and manipulate.

I'm glad you like how things are going, while it's true enough a good family can meld easily it doesn't happen for everyone so we're bound to run into this sometimes right? It's like they know their father loves him but he'll be busier with a toddler and they won't really get that either. Thank the watcher for Oreo..I do...lol.

I actually did get back to them I just have more set up to do, that save always ends up more random after babies are born, never the less a taste just for you ha. Oh and @AlwaysAsking cause I'm a pain lookie here.
    yV6wVlo.png
    Makoa trying really hard to feel and understand the guilt with...being unable to feel remorse for what he did, he can't even pretend to blame Liliana she's a good woman he's just, not always a good man. He sighed he was happy with his family here then Duane left to help the chief and he just can't deal, he could admit he put too much on the teen he was a baby sitter he was Lili's friend Makoa didn't have to do anything he could just think about his "friend's" husband and now he was all they had and it wasn't just a crush. It was something else....he missed him already.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.

Carolina Behr Le Chien
    49636311527_3349a6626a_c.jpg
    I’m Carolina the daughter of Cole Vera Le Chien & Candy Behr Le Chien.
    49636311522_fa162216d1_c.jpg
    I’m a 3rd generation sim and grandchild of Joaquin Le Chien & Lina Vera Allocco.
    49636311417_757e32b3ab_c.jpg
    I met Kit when I visited a bar in Oasis springs with my twinsister Britt & her husband Bruce. Kit is Bruce’s friend.
    49640406228_87dfabee88_c.jpg
    I have to prepare my application for university soon. Haven’t decided what I want to study yet.
    49640928336_8edb75b17d_c.jpg
    Met up with cousin Fredrik Pizzazz Le Chien at a bar in Oasis springs.
    We talked about how our Vera family keeps growing.
    49640406123_d375ddeebf_c.jpg
    Aunt Gina Vera Zest was at the bar.
    I asked her for advice on my future university application.
    She told me to follow my heart and choose something I like.
    49640406063_c0b17a9bea_c.jpg
    Kit came over to play chess.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @KiniHokulani Wow, I had no idea! They matched themselves up in my game because Hugo got invited to study sessions where Sofia was as well. I didn't know they were such a common couple, even with MCCC. I love the direction you took them. So cute. I saw them more as Sofia having a secret crush on Hugo and Hugo going along with it because Sofia was a sweetheart and he thought he had feelings for her but it turned out to be more of a friendship thing. Similar approach but different outcome. So cool!
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited May 2020
    Tara has received skill level 10 in logic. That means two new members. *cheer*

Joanna Tailor, teacher

aIaq0sw.png

Aaron Johnson, musician

RiKoc8c.png

Tara and Gavin had an automatic woohoo in the spaceship.

egSBJa1.png

Aaron and Melanie are together now.

DQbCDBj.png

Robert is flirting with Joanna.

rmjesSK.png

The house is full now. My next goal is making the couples, except Gavin and Tara, able to move out. They need a high enough cooking, gardening, handiness and fitness skill, and parenting skill level (at least level 5). The first couple how reached this goal starts a new household.

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I have interviews for schools on camera. I also hate being recorded because it changes my voice and I hate it when the camera flips my picture and I look all weird :''D I guess we'll see if the universities open or not... I just don't have very good chances of getting in anyway because they raised the amount of people they take in with grades (usually they take more people based on entrance exams but due to the virus they raised the value of grades above the entrance exam)... My grades are average so I can't get in anywhere with them. So my only chance is entrance exams :/

Update from the past few days

Lance aged up to a child
    saH4GU9.png
    bAOlnb2.png

Winterfest
    2sqNgtL.png
    iXW3yK0.png

Elektra's new puppy and a new pit bull puppy
    Sq2eC7S.png
    FSohh3k.png

Twins' birthday with a disgusting cake because I was too lazy to have them make another one...
    q6SZ9fM.png
    7xwnyPp.png

Twins as teens
    Piper
    NHq3ltc.png

Payton
    oktn13R.png

Puppies grew up
    iuxAooW.png
    img

The parents aged up to adults
    LxgecPe.png
    KMr57KU.png

New Year
    mIr7G7g.png
    NmYwJNC.png
    ucR8pkh.png
    NaFaRbH.png

Will and Hadley's wedding (Yes, I went all extra with the shaders)
    W2uAaYG.png
    8MraCqM.png
    pTsbQZM.png
    WDRnYZ8.png
    UV4qfSo.png
    AVHABVx.png

Lance's Birthday
    I think he has literally exactly the same facial features as his dad lol :'D
    D9YVVrK.png
    GueIIQD.png
    r5Jh1k4.png

• MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member

I really REALLY love my sims, but they can be such "richards" at times! :D

LONG STORY AHEAD:

I've been playing quite a lot the last two weeks or so and i have this "couple" who are just very good friends and nothing more. They met while in Uni and been together ever since. They live together in San Myshuno. In real life i'd say they've known each other for about 5 years.

Anyway,

Andiana met Don Lothario couple of days ago and surprise surprise! fell in love with him. :/ Don is married (to Dina Caliente and they have 2 kids. Don't ask how that happened, i thought Don was immune even to MCCC+WOOHOO..but apparently not? :# ) and he has a "thing" going on with Katrina at the same time..which do NOT surprise me one bit. :D

But yea, now he is playing with Andiana. To him Andiana is just another woman he can woohoo with whenever he feels like it, but Andiana (who doesn't know Don is married) thinks Don is serious with her. :( Oh! I haven't done anything to encourage any of the sims to do anything, they have full freedom to do whatever they want. Just..you know, FYI.

And now, here comes the "best" part:

Andiana's good old friend, Nathan developed feelings towards Andiana about one sim week before she met Don. I left my game unpaused for an hour or so and when i came back, both had little bit of pink under their friendship bar and it said "crush" (or whatever the correct word is in english?). AWW... <3

But then Don came along and messed everything up, because Andiana was so friendly with Nathan until she woohood with Don. Now she is just so..neutral...and whatever Nathan tries to say/do she is just so "meh, whatever dude"! to him.

What i found very interesting is that it took a LOT for Don to get interested in Andiana again, after they had their first woohoo (it was Andiana's first time) and after they woohood the second time he just left and i haven't seen him around although he has the key to their apartment and everything. Andiana's pink love bar is pretty much full, yet Don's is not even half way full. And there's no words to describe his relationship with Andiana. Not even the word "crush".

Anyway:

It happened today..i was already about to go to bed and was getting ready to turn off my computer..and there, in the kitchen..Nathan FINALLY told Andiana that he had feelings for her (i don't know what the correct option is in english? "Confess your infatuation"?)! And what did Andiana do?? The way she just flicked her hand at him and turned away while making this irritated "aaaah" sound and "pffft"...it was so..cold the way she did it! Like, she totally belittled him and his feelings! Nathan was so embarrassed and Andiana just left, leaving poor Nathan to stand there all alone.

I bet if she had not met with Don, she would have been thrilled to hear those words. >:)
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I have over S800,000 in the bank and I make about 20k a day. I think it's time to move to Strangerville and solve whatever's going on.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020
    @silverofdreams30 I think you should just play the game and have fun! Take a lot of screenshots then put a story, if there’s none it doesn’t matter too!The funny thing is I always thought of Curtis as cute (not handsome) until I saw this picture which I think you’ll appreciate….
    3-4.jpg
    This was supposed to be in the update. But its too sizzling hot! :love:
    Devante and Lori’s home definitely looks big enough for little Loris and Devantes. I think you can put one child on each floor and there'll still be empty places. I have a friend so rich each floor is for different family members. :smiley: Ooh what do her parents want? They seem to like giving surprise visits. I would wear Lori’s expression too. Now she can’t do her errands and will have to play the daughter role instead.

@DeafSimmer wow the prophecy sounds terrible. Looks like they’re going to face huge obstacles in their path. Did they spend years in the magic realm until they became preteens? Cassiopeia must be so worried. Or does time work a little differently in the realm? Ooh Zelda gave them an earful. I’m happy she did. Sigh the girls wasted their wishes but I’m not too surprised because teenagers tend to think of themselves a tad more. Hope the red moon arrives even quicker.

@AlwaysAsking I think its great that you introduce your saves like that considering how D&T are in the other saves and I’ll definitely ask you about it if you didn’t do the explanation. Now I’ll get it when you say “This is D&D from 2nd save.” I’ll be like ah okay. Not the one with Danni. :lol: And I laughed at Caleb and Lilith’s teen looks. Lilith looks like the hottest girl in vamp school while Caleb seems like he can go any direction: rock metal group, emo, popular clique or not. Don looks soooo different with that hair! I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell it were him if you never said anything. At least Dash looks the same.

@KiniHokulani Thanks! Just made her today. I’m coming up with a story for her. Gonna try and do a challenge whilst incorporating a bit of story telling on the side. (Can’t help it!) Something like your take on J’s Black widower challenge. I think it’s a good mix of plot driven and challenge!

Don’t worry about it I was gone for 8 pages! Your having that many updates is right since I was gone that long. And they were fun to read and fresh in my memory since I get to immerse in the storyline straight away than wait a few days. And there’s no competition so don’t worry about the story telling styles! I personally don’t like competitions hence I’m posting my updates here than anywhere else.

Ahaha you do challenges so well though! I hope you’ll consider posting snippets here and there. Funny moments. Sugar moments are super welcome too.

Man I do not want a Karl in my game lolol. BTW I have found a role for !Kini in my next story. I’m so happy. <3 Still piecing together the story in my head but !Kini is 100% in and I’ll make sure she’s a neutral evil. :smiley:

@Loanet woah 20k? What do your sims do?
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ok, so I have honestly been working on this page of comments since 8:30 this morning. It's 9:40 at night now and ... I am still a page behind. So, I have to do something. A lot of it is my spotty WiFi. Ugg, it makes everything so difficult.

Anyway, here is my little update for this set of comments :smile:

So here we are in my Premades Aged to Teen Save, in Windenberg, where teen Marcus Flex has come to meet Teen Paolo Rocco. Of course, as is usual in my game, the toddlers are extremely independent and wait outside alone to greet visitors *eyeroll* This is one of Paolo’s little sisters, Leila. (The Flex household and Rocca household are both by @ryttu3k )

EhmSNTO.png

They had an animated discussion

xttCD8h.png

But I think she bested him ;)

xHWxpT2.png
    He proceeded to go into the house to meet Paolo, they got along well!

kuVMHJb.png

Another of Paolo’s sisters, Anna, was also there. Anyway, step one is done! Paolo and Marcus know each other now!

F2Mx6FB.png

So…. Paolo’s turn to go meet people. True to form, toddler Lucas Munch stands, all alone…and greets Paolo outside. (Do any of you have this problem with toddlers?)

pyNBeXS.png

He meets teen Gunther (they are in a temporary house while I move people around)

S5qWI6i.png

Little brother Wolfgang makes a surly appearance behind them.

sd2Nz6l.png

A few of them have met each other now, so they get together to hang out. As you can see…. the “I don’t have that pack” syndrome struck me! Poor Eva! (Aged down Eva is also by @ryttu3k. Ulrike is by @Nushnushganay)

UYWA0Qp.png

Luckily, when Paolo asked Eva to change, she did have something to wear! They did a bit of dancing. That’s Jade Rosa there too. She’s one of mine.

1q49JLu.png

@MelanieScribbles

Ohhh, ok, I get it! I read it backwards in my mind, that you were waiting until after the baby was born, so there wouldn't be a baby bump. I get it now.

That issue with mccc messing up names sounds very irritating. And I agree, Mila deserves better than Mr Non-Commital. Did you pick someone for her yet?

@CK213

Oh geez! How annoying! I don't play with aging on at all, lol. I'm sure this messed up your plans. It sounds like you are making the best of it though.

@KaeChan2089

Yes! A lot did happen! Lol!

"Single motherhood is tough man." Ok Stephanie! You do your 2 fisted drinking then 😂

Jade is sure coming up in the world! Awesome!

And Winterfest looked sweet. Also, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! 🥰

@Smellincoffee

Oh my gosh! What is going on with Lillian? That's a black eye, isn't it?

So, you played this long neglected household this morning, and in that short time Calvin died?

Goodness. How old are his children? Time seems to pass quickly in your game 😂

They all sound like nice people. There's supposed to be a work around for that acting career bug. Idk what it is because I don't have Get Famous, but I know it exists. 😊

I'm glad to hear that Sabrina is still alive and kicking 😂 I must say that I'm surprised!

Oh, ok, my my! I swear this is the first I've heard of the Winslows being gang leaders! Or have I been oblivious to this?

And Caleb and Lilith Vatore are involved?

Seriously, further up this same page Arthur Jr is still looking for a love interest! A page ago they were just regular Joe's!

Yikes! You've thrown a monkey wrench into the whole Sim world as I know it! Lmao 😅

I denounce the claim as well. There's no way she can be a baddie.

@drakharis

Omg, I'm loling!

Caleb and Geoffrey And Victor!

And Caleb is pregnant with Geoffrey's kids? Oh man! Nancy has to catch them, that's too good!

I hope you can break up both marriages too. Neither of those women deserve those guys.

It's nice that Fox got married and Tomax adopted Arcadia.

How does your game make the sages retire? I've never heard of that before.

And you're very lucky that you got a good looking sage as a replacement for Morgyn!

@Simmelina1

Ok! Thank you. Now I know what family line this is! 😊

Britt is having a wonderful time! That's great! No money worries, and no worries about her husband dying long before she does!

That's a great Winterfest 😊

And congratulations on his promotion!

And yes! That's very strange that she doesn't remember a brother she grew up with!

Does Britt have a job?

@Duvelina

So, Harvestfest was a bit of a turning point. Finally Hugo has confided in someone about his concerns about Sophia.

And Nelson is very sweet about it. It's actually good that he recognizes that he has no answers for Hugo. It has been noted that men often want to "help" when there is a problem, and become frustrated when 1. They can't help. or 2. Their advise is not heeded.

Nelson was a compassionate listening ear with a kind hug as an answer.

I also like seeing that Hugo is realizing that the strange feelings he has are related to Nelson, and are actually pleasant. So, he's making progress 😊

@rottmeister

Lmao. You thanked Ophelia for creating and "repairing" Rob. But apparently her time was really up.

Oh well, you did what you could.

Great news that Saar graduated with no problems. Did getting a degree help her in the flower arrangement business?

I love your naming theme! I can't play video games on consoles because I can't get the hang of controllers. But I've watched my son play a lot of Assassin's Creed games, and I love the one with Kassandra and Alexios!

Interesting about never having opposite gender twins before. Have all the other sets been identical twins? Or just the same gender?

@DinowCookie

Lol, ok, you're the one I mentioned the acting bug to? Well, I'm glad you found out more about it and found a work around. How is it going?

I see screenshots of some of the acting jobs and they look totally amazing! I hope you have fun. And I wouldn't mind seeing more screenshots either, lol!

@Daravi

Oh! Very very cool that you use a level 10 skill up as a marker for when more survivors arrive! How smart!! Which ones have you maxed out so far?

Oh my gosh! That new kitchen is amazing! So sleek and sciencey! (lol, I made up a word)

I love it! It's perfect for your base 😊

I'm laughing so much at you saying that complaining helps. This happens All The Time! Someone will write down a Sim relationship problem they are having in their game and the next day it will resolve!

I am convinced that Origin has bots reading the forum and communicating with our games! 🤣😂😅

But congratulations! I hope Gavin and Tara are happy together. Hopefully she likes him back!

That's so funny. No double beds 😉

@DoodlyDoofus

The trip down memory lane was fun! I showed up at Minerva Stark 😊 though I believe I heard stories about Lemmy, if he was the one who wanted to sacrifice the firstborn children to end the thunderstorms 😅

I loved them all! I can't decide on a favorite, but I guess I remember Abraham the best because of his Strangerville adventures and companions 😂😅

How will you make these screenshots into pictures for the house?

@Silverofdreams

Yes, I agree, it's hard to make up a part of a story just because you have a picture (or pose) that you really like. Lol, darn 😅

@Lisamango0

Hi! Welcome to posting on the forum!

You'll have to post 25 times before you can post pictures.

The easiest way to do that is to respond to other people's posts, one person at a time.

There are great threads to do that. This one, and the one called "post the last screenshot you took" come to mind, but there are countless threads to join!

Congratulations to Alela on her gold level Kava party!

I'm just wondering, if you're hoping to keep her alive there are things you can do. You can turn off aging for one thing. You can purchase potions of youth with the points you get from fulfilling whims.

With cheats you can do almost anything! Like you can use a cheat and take her to CAS and set her age back down to any age you want.

And I've been planning to make a little tutorial on posting pictures here because so many people ask, but I'll bet someone made one already. So I think I'll look if there is one already, before I try to make one myself, lol!

@ryttu3k

Awwww, Caleb is totally adorable like that!

Lol, despite the fact that Johnny finds him "very unattractive" 😄

What a dumb mod 🙄 All you have to do is read your BB story and see who goes in the closet with who first 😂

And yes!!! Morgan is Perfect for your story! I love it!

Do I want to lnow who Lilith is talking too? Is that over on Caleb's Simsta now?

@mercuryfoam

Awwww, you won't be posting Curtis and Athena here anymore? I guess I will take the plunge and read them in their un T rated glory, lol. I think I can take it.

Do you have a plan about anything to share here?

It wouldn't have to be a story per say, just maybe what the thread is actually named! Lol What happened in your game today?
    I appreciate the pressure that you feel about having a strick posting schedule if you are referring to updating your actual blog. Your followers are probably looking forward to the next entry, and you don't want to disappoint them.

I don't think it's good if you are giving yourself anxiety problems though. I have discovered through personal experience just how harmful the effects of the stress hormone Cortisol are. It's quite astronomical and can lead to serious illnesses, like Diabetes. Maybe you should change your self imposed posting schedule to a point where it doesn't cause anxiety.

Funny that we are talking about anxiety 🤔 My blog is Sims related, it is the story of the men in my signature, Ian and Lawrence. Lawrence is kind of representative of the mental health issues I have faced in life, and Ian is the kind, but clueless, man that helps him through them. It is also a love story, obviously, though probably not as sugary as Don and Thorne, lol!

It also branches into a story about Ian's teenage daughter. She somewhat represents the person I was as a teenager. And I really love her story arc. Well, I love both of them, but her's is more light-hearted than theirs. It's fun to watch her mature over time 😊

It is here, but may not be everyone's cup of tea 🤔
    https://alwaysaskingssimsstories.home.blog/

It is in a semi finished state right now. As in, it's at a point where it makes sense to stop and doesn't leave any cliffhangers.

But there is a great deal more that I'd like to add. I just haven't had time to do it.

I'm glad you feel like I'm being supportive. I certainly like to try to be! Sometimes I worry that I'm being too bossy though, lol 😅
    And no, there is nothing about Philip in earlier chapters. This is the first time the readers have met him or heard his name.

You do hear of his existence in the fabled "Chapter of Doom" but nothing else is ever mentioned. 😅

And yeah, they had a heated argument about meeting Danni, but Thorne's reasoning was as messed up as could be, and Don was able to show him that. (Or at least it seems that he believed Don). There was no way I was going to mar Don's first meeting his little girl. Don has been tortured enough, poor baby 🥰

Tee hee hee! "The Talk" was amusing. Poor guy, talk about dying of embarrassment! The animations for that interaction are the best. 😂

I loved seeing him preparing for that date. I gather he knew it was going to be significant?

The flexing in the mirror is adorable. And all the outfits he tried on.

If he was doing all of that preening I can't even imagine what Athena was doing on her end. Talk about panic! Or did she not realize that this was going to be "the night?"

And is it just me, or did "the talk" come a little too late?

There was a distinct absence of clothes in the scene with Athena. 😄

@sarabeth2984

Ahhhh, so the marriage may not last because Trey may not live long enough to enjoy it. Lovely 😄 and isn't it amazing that they can make some Sims seem "not too bright"?

Don usually does a great job at it.

And ok cool. The potion of emotional stability works on anyone. Good to know!

Lol! Simeon's fist pump at the news about the new baby is epic. I don't think I've seen it either.

Isn't Wolfgang the best uncle? (Well, cousin in your case) I have a save where Diego and Gunther are together and they have a toddler girl. Every time he comes over he does flash cards with her. Ummm, he wakes her up so he can do them with her! Wow! Thanks Wolfgang 😅 And she has whims about him. "Talk about Art with Wolfgang" lol, ok baby. Your father is an art critic, but pull in Wolfgang to have those discussions.

Omg at that dinner party! I'm not sure if that mod worked the way it was supposed to.

Was Don really crying? Or was he just really sad? Poor guy! Yes, darn good thing that Rachel and Simeon accepted the invitation. And was able to keep Grim from taking Cornelia!

A pregnant woman crying is probably hard to say no to. 😂

Oh my God at GeekCon

"I have no words" is a perfect description of that there Darth Vader in a green leotard 🤣

Brent was adorable, as always. Hmmm you should see him in a Speedo. Becka28 gets to all the time. 😅

I think everything you buy at a store comes through in your personal inventory. But, don't quote me. Lol. It would be weird to find a double bed in there, you know?

Wow Morgyn. Ummm, not the best time for a visit, but hey? New babies are exciting! Lawrence showed up at my copy of Daephene's Walker and Bruce's place the first time I loaded their household after their baby was born. And Lawrence is baby crazy, so it was fitting 😄

Congratulations on little Janeway! Will there ever be a Sisko? He was my favorite! Well, after Picard and Kirk 😂🤣

@RedDestiny92

There's a little blurb here about your computer plans, but I noticed that you spoke more about it on the next page, so I will hold off on comments until then.

As far as eating cake in the tub with Don, I will happily volunteer, but Thorne may have a thing or two to say about that! Lol!

@KiniHokulani

Thank you ever so much for this next installment of Thorne and Don.

This Thorne is not a manipulative creep, lol! And he's so commanding! I love him.

Well ok, I love all Thornes, but I love this one's personality!

To think, a month or so ago he was pouting like a baby because the crew forgot his favorite after rehearsal snack. And now he's handling this crisis perfectly! Well ok, not perfectly. He did a bit of yelling, but I think it was warranted, and he was so good to Don!

I'm really impressed. Perhaps having to deal with Don is maturing him. Although, this Don is behaving quite well.

So, maybe Don is making Thorne mature? That would be quite a role reversal. lol

Whatever it is, I love him, and I love Don. I felt so bad for Don when he realized he was the only one with the pictures. He was so confused! He looks miserable on the phone with Hal

Then I love all the secrecy and intrigue with Darius's crew. He certainly got it together this time! He wasn't about to lose his job because of this creep.

It was cool to hear all the techno babble as he instructed them about what to do. I know you have experience in that stuff, but thanks for bringing it down to my level so I knew what you were talking about.

I've heard about programs like the one Karl used to get those pictures.

Uggg and Karl! What a .... plum! I can't believe that guy! He's so proud of never forgiving and never forgetting. What did it get you Karl? Jail. Please, lets not live 24 years in the past!

The thing is, I know there are people like that. People who let their own lives be ruled by wanting to hurt someone else. What a sad way to be.

Anyway, I'm proud of Thorne, for not punching Karl, and for praising Siska.

And especially for going home to comfort Don. I sure hope that the public wedding announcement goes over just fine/ And I'm looking forward to seeing what Don and Laney come up with for their wedding.

And then! another amazing chapter of Black Widower!

I'm so glad that Cassandra decided to take little James and leave!

And smiled with glee when I found out that Cassandra grabbed almost all of the money! Yay! Smart girl!

Alexander's concern for J is sweet. But it's good that his maturity had just put him on the same track as Cassandra it his thoughts about whether J was so innocent and nice.

If that hadn't happened their getaway might have been complicated.

Their home in Glimmer Brook looks beautiful! And what Cassandra said to James was sweet. I noticed her running off to the Magic Realm. Interesting.

The note Alexander left was great. No information about how J could find them, but reassuring about James IV.

Considering how little he cared about his children with Katrina, I'm glad he even worried about James.

Katrina is so clueless I really don't feel bad about her impending doom. I mean, I doubt anyone does 😅 But wow! The guy never came over to meet his children, and the first time he sees them he's anxious to be rid of them.

That should be a clue Katrina dear.

His plan to wine, dine, and get her to accept his proposal was great. Indeed she was putty in his hands.

Also, I loved the chopstick scene. A cute bit of reality and humor among the tragedy. It was nice 😊

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2020
    Today, in their desperation to get away from Karen's 'Stan', Tom and her moved to a Tiny Home in Strangerville. After all, Karen is a writer and Tom can always work at home as long as he has a computer. Sadly, the Murphy Bed keeps breaking down and making sleeping a nightmare, Karen's Stan followed her and now he roots around in her garbage...

And the other residents of the town are even weirder...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Please look out for yourself! Don't forget to play the game yourself or relax in general because you're working on commenting on everyone.

Max

Max-Insulting-Lucy.jpg
    Lucy-Yelling-at-Max.jpg
    Lucy-Telling-Max-to-Go-Away.jpg
    Max had been terrorizing the house for as long as Lucy could remember but this time something snapped. After Max made another snide comment about living under ‘Lucy’s’ roof and how she basically stole his inheritance by marrying his dad, Lucy had enough. She started yelling and Max was taken aback. Lucy had never talked back before. Everything she ever wanted to say but felt like she couldn’t came spilling out of her and ended with: ‘If you hate it so much, why don’t you just leave?’

Max-Leaves-Childhood-Home.jpg
    Max wouldn’t let himself be threatened like that. If he didn’t make a show of authority now, Lucy would get the upper hand. That could never happen. He stood up and promptly left the house. He had no personal belongings he wanted to take, only the little bit of money he had earned as a lowly criminal. It wouldn’t be enough to rent or buy something, but Max would figure something out.

Max-Breaking-Into-an-Abandoned-House.jpg
    And figure it out, he did. There was an old abandoned house in Windenburg. It had been empty and boarded up for years now. Everyone knew about it, but nothing was done to it. Max didn’t look forward to getting in, probably encountering rats and even sleeping there but it would beat sleeping outside. At least, that’s what he hoped.
    @AlwaysAsking

Right now I have handiness, gardening and logic skill at level 10. I guess cooking will be the next skill at level 10, Tara has it at 9 1/2 right now. Of course she likes him. They were the longest time together, built up a great friendship and after he has promised to protect her, she felt safe with him. I didn't know who asked for the automatic spaceship woohoo, but like before with Charlotte and Tomax I see this as a sign. ;)

The base camp is still in progress, the kitchen will transformed in a mensa soon. I have moved the greenhouse to the top of the building. After the cowplant has eaten 2 different sims, because I forgot to feed it, I put it in to the inventory. For the safety. I can't lose anyone yet.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

@KiniHokulani

No children in the near future, shes very busy to understand
    her magic power but eventually there will be children yes.
    Her father is not to good with his broom, but I did not play them so that was his
    own doing hehe.
    I loved the recent Don and Thorne too.

@AlwaysAsking

Wow, that a whole lot of hours doing comments, I hope you took breaks
    in between and rested you. An eloge to you girl for always having
    such nice comments to al lof us.

@mercuryfoam

I did not play her parents, just saw them entering the realm,
    maybe they are connected in some way hehe.
    Oh, yes I love that photo of Curtis <3 haha so cute and hot.
    Thank you.

@AlwaysAsking

I love all the recent screenshots you have shown us.
    So many versions of Don haha.
    And of course, I'm a fangirl of uncle joey he goes around hehe.

@Becka28

I love those 80 clubbing shots *lol* hilarious,
    I was only 10-12 years old in the end of the 80s so don't remember it well.

• rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yep, the degree definitely did help her. She's currently lvl 9 in that career.

I also send the servo to uni to get a degree and hopefully generate more income to sustain this big family.

I recently changed some settings in MCCC, but to make sure I didn't disallow servos to become a father, I tested it out. The "take pregnancy test" appeared so I wanted her to take the anticonception drink because my question was answered.

But the option didn't appear and it suddenly said "dinner for two" and confetti appeared
    I... restarted my game

No way I'm playing with 8 sims on a pretty small lot with a low income. Lmao

Yeah, I've never had twins of the opposite gender before. It has always been 2 or 3 boys/girls that are (near) identical. Now it was twins that even looked different! One had red hair and had a lighter skin color, the other had black hair and more of a darker skin color.
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thank you So much for your kind response.
    I'm actually not playing with a lot of cheats, and I dont necessarily want to keep her alive, she lived a long Sims life with me guiding her through it ;) It's good for now. She's in my library..;)

Thank you for the tips!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Thinking I might slow down a whooole lot on the Big Brother challenge, just because I do have quite a few other commitments! I won't drop it altogether at this point, but it might just be like... a weekly update or something (more if I have time/energy/spoons). Best way to keep track would be to follow the thread, since all the updates will definitely be posted there too.

But yeah, just balancing between my uni stuff, my main story on Simsta, and the dystopia story I want to do, as well as (eventually!!) getting the aged-down save together and doing the Runaway Teen thing. Whew! Between all those, the BB one might just end up being a just-for-fun palette cleanser.

Been taking a ton of caps today for my Caleb Simsta before the update potentially nukes all my CC XD;; Here are some outtakes.

"Don't :) even :) think :) about :) it :) " (I moved everyone to a new save because I needed it to be summer for the caps I was taking, and it was nearly winter in my main save.)
    RzzBaaY.png

Adorkable serenading.
    fxLuSDX.png

Caleb is just like "oh thank Watcher someone less athletic than me".
    LOu00WE.png

Dancing dorks.
    hfO03nm.png

And oh hey, what's this? :o
    mDBcx6h.png

(He won't actually be born, storywise, until late July, I just had to take the caps now.)

@rottmeister oh, he's pretty open about being a vampire! He's just also pretty open about being a cute-as-heck bi trans guy and rocking his Pride look ;D

@DeafSimmer oh wow, they've been away for a while, then. Lydia's look is super cute! Ouch, looks like the next few generations are going to be pretty fraught :-\ They're fifteen now? Huh, how did Cassiopeia react when they came back? Oh dear, Lenore and Lydia really messed that one up!

@Becka28 isn't he a cutie? <3 And I hope you feel better soon! Also, that 80s club looks rad!

@AlwaysAsking that could work! Wow, Joey gets around XD

Aww, hi, Leila and Anna! And heh, nah, Eva was one of mine (although Nush did a ton of the Windenburg ones!). Sorry 'bout that, IIRC her outfit was from Get Famous.

Isn't he a cutie? <3 Morgan should be fun for it, yeah! Just a chance to do something different. And no big secret about Lilith, she's talking to Caleb in that picture XD (He's still in San Myshuno, she's back at the Hollow. I haven't posted the story that picture appears in, hoping to have that up by the weekend.)

@KiniHokulani I actually got really indignant on Caleb's part, haha. Doesn't stop them being autonomously mushy together, of course! And most of them have pretty good makeup for Pride - except Johnny, who just has his usual eyeliner and some rainbow paint. I mean, with Caleb and Morgyn around, there was no way he was going to win a battle of Being Extra ;)

@Daravi okay I absolutely read Joanna's name wrong and thought that she was a tailor at first, and thought, "Oh, that'd be useful in a colony situation!" and. Yeah XD Good luck with all the skills!
    @ryttu3k

Slow down please, before you burn out. :) If I would be in your situation with all these plan for sims gameplay, I would definately stop suddenly everything and start a simple new game with just one or two new sims.

Regarding the names. I have a softspot on it. They should fit to the character. Mostly sit at least 10 minutes on it. The random name generator isn't really helpful because he always offers me the same 5 stupid names in my own language and they don't fit to them most of the times.

A tailor would be definately a good addition to the game, like in a freelancer career or in an active job where your sim ends up as lead designer of a noble designer company

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top