Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you had to marry a sim townie in real life who would you pick?

124...Next

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    Idk I feel like there is this beauty and the beast appeal to vlad so I figure I would probably end up with him p_p

I mean who could say no to artistic castle life with rich mystery man who could give you super powers should you only ask?

+ I also figure that if the appearances would bother too much he could just use some vampire powers to look like whoever you want him to look like ; )
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
  • KnightofthehedgeKnightofthehedge Posts: 13 New Member
    Ulrike Faust or Wolfgang Munch as a YA ooor Joaquin he always ends up being one of my fave premades hes a cutie
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Knox ;):trollface:
    giphy.gif
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Lillith Vatore, Judith Ward, Zoe Patel, or maybe..MAYBE Nancy Landgraab. The Jeong girl from Get Famous is also someone I'd like to be able to marry.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    ts4: If you mean a standard townie, not a one. If you mean a premade then Summer Holiday. TS2: Allyn Thomason for townie, Cassandra Goth for a premade.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I don't really like any of the men premades in The Sims and I'm not really into girls so I guess there is no sim pre-made for me
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    None of them. The few times I didn’t delete them to give them a chance, I found that the single men were horrible to look at and have the most detestable traits. None of the married ones were worth the time of day. The only possible exception would be Caleb Vatore because he was one I didn’t end up deleting because of his ability to lay low and he managed to stay under my radar. I have no qualms deleting or disposing sims on the spot who irritate me. I forgot about him until he showed up at my female vamps house for an introduction. I was prepared to delete him but I decided to let it play out and my girl fell hard for him so I gave him a chance. He was a good hubby but not so great of a father. I think his materialistic trait makes him a little self centered. He frustrated me a lot and thus managed to die an untimely, unfortunate death not long after their son Alex aged up to a child 😈. And a big no thanks to the premade ladies in this game. In my opinion, they’re all airheads. This is why I delete them all and populate my game with my own sims, most of whom were born in game or I have created and played once upon a time and liked so I saved them.

Oh and also, only if you threatened me with a horrible agonizing death if I didn’t choose one. 🤷‍♀️😁
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    From Sims 4, probably Penny Pizzazz. My Simself had a great connection with her! Or that Julia girl from Discover University.

From Sims 3, possibly Jessica Talon. Yes, she's dangerous, but sharing a bed with her and seeing her sweet side every so often makes me want to take that challenge.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited May 2020
    Miko Ojo, good, neat and a geek.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Sims 4 I have a fondness for Alexander Goth once he grows up and Paolo Rocca. Sims 3 I can't get away from Beau Merrick, and Sims 2 I really don't have a favorite. I always created my own in Sims 2.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'd conspire with Bella to poison Mortimer.

After he dies and she keeps all the money, I'd marry Bella and kick out Cassandra and Alexander.

Bella and I would then start a new family together and live happily ever after.
  • QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2020
    Malcolm Landgraab. Then I'll work to take over his criminal empire, fire him from it when I become the overlord, cut off access to his money, divorce him and kick him out of the mansion, and show him what a real evil crime overlords looks like... All while he watches on, writhing in homeless, broke misery!
    Post edited by QuillWriter on
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    My sim self married Travis Scott when I first got the game. My sim self was a terrible parent but the kids loved him. Overall he was a good husband and father. So yeah, I would marry him in real life.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Travis Scott maybe (if he doesn't have cheese hair in real life)... I wouldn't make my sims marry him but realistically he seems kinda sweet and he's a geek so we could play video games together : D
  • SimuarySimuary Posts: 9 New Member
    Summer Holiday or Jade Rosa.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    For female is Morgan Fyres, I married my sim with her three times She has like that daredevil appearance on the outside but good heart on the inside
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Don Lothario makes a surprisingly good husband and father. He also has good genetics and makes lovely children that age up well. Once married I never had a problem with him flirting with others, he just changes jobs.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited May 2020
    Well, I'd have to marry a teenager because I'm one, and the obvious choice is Malcolm Landgraab since he's rich.
    funny-gifs20.gif