Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When you asked the grim reaper his job ...

jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
edit: can’t post a pic! How do I do that ?! Anyway he said : my job requires a lot of travelling but getting through airport security is getting increasingly more annoying.

This is what he said lol !!

I wonder if he always says this or does he say something else too?

Any experience you all ? Happy simmimg!

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    @jimbbq Playing games with death... the Grim Reaper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA5ryowAyLk
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    I think I have gotten different answers for that question.. can't remember what those were though, but I remember them being funny ones.

That one that you mentioned, I have not, but It could be because of translations could be different, I don't play English version.
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ooh should ask it when I get the chance.

My sims have asked him if he was single and he usually he answers with "Darkness/evil doesn't have time for love" or something along those lines

And then later he invites my sim out on a date...

Playing hard to get, are we?
    😏😊😘
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    edit: can’t post a pic! How do I do that ?

Upload your image to a third-party hosting site like Imgur, then use img tags to include the url in your post.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    When I asked he told me something along the lines of "You'll find out soon enough."
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    The one chance I had he said 'reaper of souls'. A rather chatty guy, is vegetarian & loves the outdoors.
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    When I asked he told me something along the lines of "You'll find out soon enough."

Is this a reference to a future pack or just to the fact that your sim will find out the reaper's job at the end of their life?

• TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    The one chance I had he said 'reaper of souls'. A rather chatty guy, is vegetarian & loves the outdoors.

In my game, he has the geek trait, no idea about the other two. They might be random as vegetarian is specific to a pack, I believe.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member

In my game, he has the geek trait, no idea about the other two. They might be random as vegetarian is specific to a pack, I believe.

In my last game he was clumsy. :D In my new game I haven't met him yet.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member

Is this a reference to a future pack or just to the fact that your sim will find out the reaper's job at the end of their life?

The second one
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited May 2020
    When the sims meet Grim Reaper for the first time it'ss because they are witnesses of the sim's death.

Just the sims can't believe Grim Reaper is paid §55 for this job. It can't be a career !
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    If only we would have had that Freelancer Grim Reaper career that the community could vote for. 😢
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I would love a stuff pack which introduces grim reaper career and funeral social event :)