Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHO TO PAIR WITH CASSANDRA AND WHY?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

WHO TO PAIR WITH CASSANDRA AND WHY? 74 votes

Dustin Broke
0%
Darren Dreamer
35%
SimCrazyPiazzagirl1015bandit5ManderMurduhEarcatLouisaSMDevSims91MINEZsnoepjes1210djavor1992Olivesplum06simmerLellaSimtown15QuillWriterRebbilinaWeirdAlienebonyspiralMaddieplaysgamesamp107Jinkx 26 votes
Dirk Dreamer
2%
KpoiRouensims 2 votes
Don Lothario
37%
auroraael14hushfireflyRhian2005Rflong7lisamwittAlwe1507ashleyrenee210Sunflowergal227cupcake0021annaliese39mariajane216PhoenixArrandeEnkiSchmidtgarapoesSheepilingdelicadoDemery27KaronBrandontaylorsimms745 28 votes
Daniel Pleasant
1%
thuggishsplicer 1 vote
John Burb
0%
Herb Oldie
0%
Goopy GilsCarbo (or name another Townie...)
10%
CinebarFamilyFriendDestin2016ZeiStrawberryYogurtTinyWhiteThangSuperCoolRachaelBookBear 8 votes
A "Sim State University" student
4%
ChelsPlaySimsVanPelt81popstarsley 3 votes
Nobody
8%
cherparOugonmusouSERVERFRATM3305NyxValkoinenElisetom 6 votes

Comments

• ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    I used to pair her with a rich and successful townie, then change her and her sons' whole life around. I don't she's compatible with any Pleasantview residents... She needs her own mystery sim.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I used to give her a makeover and have her fall in love with a new guy later down the line.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Don Lothario
    I'm all for drama and plot twists, so I say pair her with Don and make their lives miserable, make Don cheat multiple times and THEN Cass can find someone new... Am I too cruel? Maybe.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Don Lothario
    @miwa09 i think that's what the game wanted us to do haha >.<
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Don Lothario
    @Karon true! So the game is also kinda cruel.
  • OugonmusouOugonmusou Posts: 33 Member
    Nobody
    I'd say Cassandra should be independent. Well what I always do is I make her advance her career and adopt children to raise as a single mother instead of wasting her time with all these men. Though a townie is good too since I like breaking clichés and not pair up Darren with Cassandra. Besides, I think Darren and Brandi would make a better pair but that's just me. :p
    I am just a simple Sims 2 lore addict
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    if you think about it in Sims 3 terms, Darren is an Adult, while Cassandra is a Young Adult, so thats a big age gap..

I'd rather send ol Dirk to uni, and have him one day revive Darleen with the resurrecting phone, after he discovers one at uni via secret society. Darren will forget all about Cassandra soon enough, freeing her to find someone considerably more gloomy and gothic.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • WeirdAlienWeirdAlien Posts: 23 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    I have done several things. Once she married Darren, another I created the perfect man for her that she deserves. He had the family aspiration and treated her with respect. I always make her break up with Don, fight him (she usually wins) and get him the heck off the Goth property. He does not deserve her, nor have babies with her.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Don Lothario
    She wants him... she wants him bad. So bad she doesn't care about anything else. He'll also break her heart... she might kill him for it. She's nice but sometimes that hides such evil.
    Also, she might cheat on him. She might give what she gets. It's not like Darren will mind. :lol:
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    edited May 2020
    Don Lothario
    Don Lothario first then have him break her heart because it's like Cassandra seems to be in a bad boy phase she needs to learn a lesson there to finally realize what she wants and what's good for her son Alexander. It would be a shame not to because the Goths are The Sims version of the Addams Family and it was funny when Fester went through this with Debbie, they knew who she was from the start but went with it.
    Don Lothario
    @BohoFlower alex is her younger brother haha but anyway, yeah, I agree that she needs to learn a lesson with Don.
    edited May 2020
    Don Lothario
    Karon wrote: »
    @BohoFlower alex is her younger brother haha but anyway, yeah, I agree that she needs to learn a lesson with Don.

WHAT?!! i always thought Alexander was Cassandra's son it just always seemed that way omg...*laughs* Where was i?, i literally moved him out with her and Don too to live with them *facepalm*.
  • PhoenixArrandePhoenixArrande Posts: 106 Member
    Don Lothario
    BohoFlower wrote: »

WHAT?!! i always thought Alexander was Cassandra's son it just always seemed that way omg...*laughs* Where was i?, i literally moved him out with her and Don too to live with them *facepalm*.

Don't feel bad, IIRC I did the same thing when i first played TS2 :D

My opinion is a bit dark, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules, so apologies in advance if so:

I was on the fence as to who Cassandra (my most favorite Sim of the franchise) should be with, and after reading other opinions on various sites, and thinking really deeply about it I realized that....

Cassandra is probably a yandere! Or at least something like that lol. She's the perfect match for Don. She's what he deserves. I highly doubt Don lived out his entire life jumping from woman to woman without consequence. It makes sense to me that Cassandra is his punishment. He finally got involved with the wrong one, and now he literally can't leave unless he wants to be six feet under :s
    Don Lothario

My opinion is a bit dark, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules, so apologies in advance if so:

I was on the fence as to who Cassandra (my most favorite Sim of the franchise) should be with, and after reading other opinions on various sites, and thinking really deeply about it I realized that....

Cassandra is probably a yandere! Or at least something like that lol. She's the perfect match for Don. She's what he deserves. I highly doubt Don lived out his entire life jumping from woman to woman without consequence. It makes sense to me that Cassandra is his punishment. He finally got involved with the wrong one, and now he literally can't leave unless he wants to be six feet under :s

I definitely see her as an innocent and naive younger adult like someone would still be in their early 20s which i guess is why i thought Alexander was her kid because a lot of girls make that mistake when they're still too young to understand i figured she got pregnant from a guy that left her lol she's definitely easy to take advantage of which is why she definitely needs to lose her innocence, or she keeps making the same mistakes whatever you want to do LOL :D
    Don Lothario
    @bohoflower haha its ok, I probably thought so when I was younger. I love them so much.
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    Don Lothario
    Her and Don make the cutest babies! I always move her in with him and try to "fix" him of his ways but he always cheats on her anyway no matter what I do
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Nobody
    Oh such good responses.

I feel like the right person isn’t in her town like someone else said. Poor Cassandra had a tough run with me learning to play. First, I arrive and Don leave her at the altar. She wants a kid so she adopts one as a single mum. Anyway looked away and she went to work And then the kid came, when I thought it was coming the next day, and got taken by the social worker...

Then I finally realised Darren had a thing for her and they got together, but she turned into an elder before having a baby....

Next time I had her marry Darren and well she had kids, and nice life. Next time I made Dom marry her. He was surprisingly attentive as a father but I made sure as anything he never cheated - and ofcourse he wanted to all the time - he was soo miserable. Make cute kids though.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Don Lothario
    I don't usually play premades, except for my Sims to marry them. But if I was going to put her with someone who wasn't my Sim, it would be Don. Just because I like the storylines the game set up.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    Don Lothario
    @cherpar I'm playing with them right now, Don and Cassie, and he is indeed a good father. I think he has a better relationship with the toddler than she has. I don't know why haha
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Don Lothario
    I am sure she would fall for Don!
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    I'd have her marry Don and have a baby or two ( they make Beautiful babies). And then she catch her cheating and Darren would be there to actually love her.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited June 2020
    Don Lothario
    I had Cassandra tame the town casanova in my game. I gave Don family for his second aspiration, so he's still got a wandering eye from his romance aspiration, but he ignores those desires and focuses on his wife and child now. His daughter runs out to hug him every day when he gets home from work, and he goes on lots of dates with Cassy and gets plenty of woohoo from her, so he's happy. ;)

That's not how I would ever see Cassy, but that's hilarious and I love it! :D
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    That lothario thing must be killed. it is worthless. Darren and Cassandra belong together and they should live a happy life, with many children.
  • thisfatfunnylifethisfatfunnylife Posts: 7 New Member
    Don Lothario
    Darren is probably her one true love but Cassandra just seems to be a hopeless romantic and totally smitten for Don's Lothario's ways. Don also reminds me of a very stereotypical Italian man where he wants to be married to the Madonna but sleep with the Wh***'s. Sorry, I don't mean for that to come off as 🐸🐸🐸🐸 shaming but Cassandra is the perfect type of woman who would be good for Don to raise his children and the next generation of children. Sure he might not want to technically be married or should be but I think that's the expectation he thinks he should be so why not only a rich woman who will make his life comfortable but someone who is very virgin like and less likely to cheat on him like he wants to cheat on her. I like for Cassandra to eventually catch on to what Don's doing but I also tend to like to go the darker route that Darren eventually moved on and marries Brandi Broke. I haven't actually worked out a story line past that for Cassandra except that it helps teach her how to be a strong independent woman and raises her family without Don.
  • PingliPingli Posts: 8 New Member
    Darren Dreamer
    Once Don leaves her at the Altar Cassandra becomes desperate and sad and eventually finds that true love was in her close friend all the time, Darren Dreamer