Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Community Voted Stuff Pack Deep Dive: Plopsy!

2...Next

Comments

• simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    This is really amazing!
  • rubytinkerrubytinker Posts: 48 Member
    It would be nice if Plopsy could be more like craigslist where we could sell things like used furniture, decorations, etc that we no longer use. Or did I miss understand and it will do that?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,659 Member
    I'm really looking forward to this pack! Plopsy sounds cool! I wonder how the duration of a listing there is calculated when I play on rotation? Will the game count hours I'm actively playing that house, or will my items be sold while I'm not playing the house? Hopefully only active hours count :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I like this addition of an online platform for selling crafts. It makes another alternative career option or part-time interest.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • diskettidisketti Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks for sharing, this looks like a really immersive feature :)
  • KHARMZ17KHARMZ17 Posts: 1 New Member
    @SimGuruConner ~ It Is An Honor To Talk To You Via This Forum ~ I LOVE THE SIMS ~ My Name Is Karmen, I Am A 61 Yr Old Grand Mother, In A Wheel Chair, That Has Been Playing The Sims For 20 Years And 3 Months ~ I Often Play For A Duration Of 24 To 72 Hours At A Time ~ Even When I'm Hospitalized In Intensive Care. ~ My Sims Give Me JOY ~ I Am Very Excited About Your Niffy Knitting ~ Does Our Sims Pay The $10 For Plopsy Using Simoleons Or Do We Pay In Real Cash ? ~ When Will I Be Able To Purchase It ?. ~ I Have Purchased All The Expansion, Game Packs, Stuff Packs For Sims 4 { With The Exception Of Tiny Living {I Love Mansions Instead} And I Have Not Pre-Ordered Eco Lifestyle {Because Although I Love Trees, Green Grass, Kentucky Blue Grass, Pretty Colorful Buildings, Flowers And Candles ~ I Don't Like An Abundance Of Rats, Bees And Roaches ~ And I Don't Want My Beautiful Sims Worlds To Be Cluttered With Pollution And TRASH}. ~ I Wasn't Able To Do The Survey Or Vote For The Next Expansion Or Game Pack In April 2020; Because My Husband Died From Corona Virus Nor Was I Able To Take Survey Or Vote As A Simmer Through-Out The Years, Because I Have Been Battling Cancer. ~ I Loved The Sims 2 Mansions And Garden And Bon Voyage { I Liked Seeing My Sims Carry Suit Cases And Getting In Taxi Cab When Going On A Trip - They Were Just As Excited As I Was}. ~ I Loved How You Can Zoom Close Into My Sims 2 Eyes And See A Reflection Of What Their Looking At And Reflections In Their Shinny Mirrors. ~ I Love Sims 3 ~ Especially Sims 3 Showtime {I Love My Sims Becoming Movie Stars And Singers} And World Adventure {I Love Going To Asia And Egypt With My Sims - And Encountering Mummies - And Collecting Gold Coins Etc. From Treasure Chest And Diamonds And Rare Stones On The Ground}. ~ And I Love The Sims 3 Into The Future As Well. ~ Sim Guru Conner Can You Please Bring Back The Color Wheel And Cars In Our Sims 4 Game Or In We Simmers Much Anticipated SIMS 5 ? - Like We Had In Sims 3 ~ I Loved Being Able To Pause My Game And Zooming Into The Limousines And Cars, Just To See My Sims Up Close Inside Their Cars And In Taxi Cabs; Especially When They Have Just Had A Baby And I Take A Picture Of Mom And Dad Holding Their New Born In Their Arms Inside The Taxi Cab ~ I Also Loved Being Able To Match My Sims Cars With Their [Every Day] Clothing, Furniture And Curtains; In Any Pattern Or Color I Choose To Pick And Being Able To Save The New Pattern Colors I Made And Make Up Shade Colors. ~ Can We Please Please Please Have GO TO SCHOOL For Our High School Sims And Especially Our Kid Sims ?. ~ Can We Please Have More Variety Of Colors For Our Furniture? - That Don't Come Out In Pale Salmon Pinks And Dull Grey Color Instead Of Bright Pretty Whites. ~ Can The Sims 4 Or Sims 5 Have More Vacation Trips Worlds, Which Also Include My Sims Going On Roller Coasters And Other Fun Rides ? ~ {They Can Throw Up If They Get Dizzy } ~ Can We Also Have More Spaces To Place Houses And Buildings, Trains, Etc. ? ~ Like In Sims 2 Where I Could Place More Streets, Street Signs And Bill-Boards, More Houses And More Miscellaneous City Decorations. ~ I Love All The Expansions, Game Packs And Stuff Packs In Sims 2 - 3 And 4 {Except Tiny Living And Eco Lifestyle} ~ I Love Realm Of Magic, Get Famous, Get To Work, StrangerVille, Island Living, Luxury Party Stuff And More In The Sims 4. In Real Life I Enjoyed Being A University Student ~ So Of Course I Love The Sims 2 University - The Sims 3 University Life {I Loved Being Able To Control 8 Sims In A Dorm Building, And Change The Wall Colors And Furniture, And Kitchens} - I Love The Sims 4 Discover University Too ~ {Although Once My University Student Moved In, I Was Told That Could Not Change The Furniture Or Anything, And I Seem To Have No Control Over My Sims Dorm Mates ~ Although I Could Change Their Clothing In CAS ~ Whew, I Finally Asked Almost All The Questions I've Been Wanting To Ask You Guys For Many Years ~ Before This World Changed So Drastically, I Use To Want To Go Meet You Guys And Be A Part Of Testing Out Your New Games And Packs ~ But At Least Here In This Sims Forum, I Can Give My Opinion About My Favorite Sims Games ~ Anyway, I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH FOR CREATING THE SIMS ~ YOU GUYS ARE GENIUS ~ YOU BRING JOY AND PLEASURE INTO MY LIFE EVERYDAY BY CREATING AND ALLOWING ME TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL PLAYING MY SIMS ~ I AM CRYING AS I SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIMS GURU'S ~ This Forum Posting is From Me:KHARMZ17 aka Mrs. Karmen Robinson Thornton aka NaNa Kharmz Krazy Gaming *
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    @KHARMZ17 I'm so sorry you lost your husband to coronavirus and your ongoing fight against Cancer. Sims 4 is keeping a lot of us going in these hard times. Please look after yourself. <3
  • mordarlarmordarlar Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm thrilled to hear about this addition. I sell handmade, fondant cake and cupcakes toppers online, in real life and think this is marvelous. In game, finding time for crafting and finding time to sell can be unworkable. And selling "into the void" as others have mentioned, felt so clipped off for an item personally made. I want to ask, if a product is sold on Plopsy, will other played sims be able to purchase it for resale in an in-game bricks and mortar store? I really am missing a crafter to retail hand off option. I love running shops but want to have a shop owner purchase stock from a creator Sim. Might this work with this new feature?
  • SpirithartSpirithart Posts: 20 Member
    this is a great way to communicate with the community plus I love what you are doing with the pack so far.
  • Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    I am enjoying playing with freelancers and crafters so I'm excited for nifty knitting and "plopsy". The name cracks me up. :D
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited June 2020
    I sell on both Etsy and Ebay in real life so I LOVE the Plopsy feature that is on its way! This pack is turning out very interesting and I love any feature that can easily integrate with future features much like this one. Thank you for all the thought and creativity that you guys put into both Eco Lifestyle and Nifty Knitting for cross-pack functionality! 2020 is shaping up to be one of the best years for the game!
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Two thumbs up for adding Plopsy to the game. I'm looking forward to this feature!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • wildrose011wildrose011 Posts: 4 New Member
    the sims is great and this makes it greater i will try and be the first to buy
  • ViviAndTheSimsViviAndTheSims Posts: 3 New Member
    > @rubytinker said:
    > It would be nice if Plopsy could be more like craigslist where we could sell things like used furniture, decorations, etc that we no longer use. Or did I miss understand and it will do that?

We will be able to sell paintings and woodworking statues. So maybe they will also include furniture that you have crafted with your Sim? I am curious how it integrates with Eco Lifestyle with regards to candlemaking and the fabricator.
  • mabmabmabmab Posts: 3 New Member
    Freelance career is my favourite career in sims 4, i am really excited for plopsy i think it is gonna be fun as much as freelance career
  • evelewisevelewis Posts: 17 Member
    I'm so excited for the Plopsy feature. I love having my sims sell their items in stores and be able to buy them as other households when I do rotational play throughout the community, and I think this will make selling/buying items more accessible to sims who can't afford to just purchase and build a store (without cheats).
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I have loved the idea of Plopsy ever since I saw it on here, however, one of the things I love the most is that a sim can also just buy on there without being crafty. I can see myself using it for a craft sim a bunch, however, the fact that I can use it for nearly all my other games and buy stuff makes it one of those features that I will use over and over and that is the kind of content I like the most. Unlike some simmers, I really like GTW. I love making my own stores, but I also miss having stores like we did in Sims3. I love the shopping aspect of it.
  • costa09costa09 Posts: 52 Member
    Anyone know if we can sell on plopsy robot items like Cleaner-Bot or Gardener-Bot?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top