Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    edited May 2020
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @LMC6255 Thank you and it has actually inspired me! I started playing it cause I needed a ‘play’ break from Bella’s story. Machinima is frustrating sometimes, especially finding the right animations. It’s not like we can tell our actors what to do. 😜 Now I’m refreshed, looking forward to finishing Bella’s story (I’m working on the finale) and then starting a new story. I had originally planned to go back and redo some of my awful early episodes of the Prequel but now I’m not sure about that. It may have been told badly, but the story has been told. Hehe.

I also did a short story about Jodi and Charlotte and Scilla that I’d like to redo. Beginner efforts, ugh.

@ZeeGee It's wonderful that you are inspired to create more Machinimas and that you are feeling refreshed! I love every episode of your Prequel! The early episodes are amazing!! I wouldn't change a thing..Your whole series took my breath away when I saw "The Saga of Sunset Valley" last Summer! You are so talented!! ;) You brought characters like Gunther Goth, Cornelia and Agnes to life!

I would like to know, do you do scripts only as a hobby or do also write scripts professionally? I am asking, because I have a cousin that is a script writer and he makes a very good living doing what he does! You are very gifted, this is something you might want to look into..

Where can I find your short story about Jodi, Charlotte and Scilla?
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Not sure if y'all know this, but EA actually does a series of surveys to determine what each new TS4 pack will be. I've seen a few in process and still can't believe the options that are presented, and chosen.

As for producing pack after pack, I think they push them out on the cheap, without much creative effort. So the profit margin is high.

Which is also why they don't put TS3 stuff on sale often. They know it is mostly hard core fans still buying it, and that we will pay full price to get what we like.

I know I've said this often... What kills me is that they charge full price for The Sims 3, with known bugs, and then provide almost no support on the product. But they are right. I kept going till I owned everything. So...

@Jude525 Good morning! Very true, profit is very much at the core of it.. I also think that with new competition that is being developed, EA has had to increase their efforts to hear Simmers and know what they want.. EA has had a monopoly on the life simulation game market for the past 20 years but not for long.. ;)

Unfortunately, TS3 is a done deal as far as EA is concerned... True it is more profitable to charge hard core fans more than what is fair, even though the game still need more patching and still has lots of performance issues.. :/

I own the store now (not technically, but most of it), I enjoy playing the Sims 3 and I also play the Sims 4.. They are both excellent games! Although, that doesn't mean that if a competitor comes up with a game that offers more customization and are willing to provide even better response to their fans I won't be swayed to give that game a chance.. ;)
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @Jude525 Thanks!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @LMC6255 Wow thank you so much! When I look back on those old episodes, my beginner machinima skills make me cringe. :blush: I appreciate so much you saying you enjoy them for the story itself and can ignore my amateur efforts. :smile: Which is why I hid the Jodi and friends video. I had planned to redo it someday. You won't be able to see it on my channel but I'll link it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKgvUr8Qpd0

There was a backstory, charlotteprice (now @FairyGodMother) had a sim crush on one of my models and the story sprang from that. There were also other characters from the forum who are no longer around so some of it will probably not translate anymore. :cry: I'll look for the second part and link that too.
    LMC6255 wrote: »
    I would like to know, do you do scripts only as a hobby or do also write scripts professionally? I am asking, because I have a cousin that is a script writer and he makes a very good living doing what he does! You are very gifted, this is something you might want to look into.

You made my eyes leak a few happy tears with this! In OE I'm an RN! But since I can remember I've had a vivid imagination. I see something ordinary, like an old couple or a news article or a kiss or a leaf blowing across a park (or an estranged Cornelia and Gunther when sims 3 boot up) and the stories just start pouring into my head. :) Sims 3 has been a great creative outlet for some of those stories and I've enjoyed it very much but I don't think I'm anywhere good enough to be professional though I appreciate very very much you saying that. :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Second part, watch to the end to see Jodi doing the diva wave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCoZVY15HIw

My memory was wrong. Scilla did not appear in this video. It was her creation of her evil alter ego, Treble-6, and Treble's sister, Alfa, (based on another absent fiend, oops, I mean friend) This troublesome duo bring a reign of terror into anyone's game who is brave enough to download them.
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,063 Member
    Current Deal

202 ) Bayside Kitchen / 494 / 499 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; 3 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD, but note the deal only is a 1% savings

Upcoming Deals

203 ) City Never Sleeps / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Go All In Compilation; October 2011 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

204 ) BahHaus / 513 / 1350 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 204, # 498, # 186)

205 ) The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Welcome Back to Three Lakes; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

206 ) Africa Inspired: City Side Braids / 25 / 100 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Africa Inspiration Collection; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation

207 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Little Jester's Gym Slide / 27 / 182 / 85% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

208 ) Sun, Surf and Sand Dresser / 32 / 61 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

209 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Lush Bloom Lily Vase / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 869 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    210 ) Luxury Resort Attire / 693 / 1337 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation

211 ) Through the Spy Glass / 476 / 601 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 425, # 843, # 875)

This is a one-hour deal
    212 ) Ideal of Emptiness Table / 44 / 133 / 67% / 1 hour
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

213 ) Palace of Versailles / 463 / 1342 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 213, # 650, # 350, # 417)

214 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 200 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 573 but less than # 773)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    @LMC6255 Wow thank you so much! When I look back on those old episodes, my beginner machinima skills make me cringe. :blush: I appreciate so much you saying you enjoy them for the story itself and can ignore my amateur efforts. :smile: Which is why I hid the Jodi and friends video. I had planned to redo it someday. You won't be able to see it on my channel but I'll link it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKgvUr8Qpd0

There was a backstory, charlotteprice (now @FairyGodMother) had a sim crush on one of my models and the story sprang from that. There were also other characters from the forum who are no longer around so some of it will probably not translate anymore. :cry: I'll look for the second part and link that too.
    I would like to know, do you do scripts only as a hobby or do also write scripts professionally? I am asking, because I have a cousin that is a script writer and he makes a very good living doing what he does! You are very gifted, this is something you might want to look into.

You made my eyes leak a few happy tears with this! In OE I'm an RN! But since I can remember I've had a vivid imagination. I see something ordinary, like an old couple or a news article or a kiss or a leaf blowing across a park (or an estranged Cornelia and Gunther when sims 3 boot up) and the stories just start pouring into my head. :) Sims 3 has been a great creative outlet for some of those stories and I've enjoyed it very much but I don't think I'm anywhere good enough to be professional though I appreciate very very much you saying that. :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Second part, watch to the end to see Jodi doing the diva wave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCoZVY15HIw

My memory was wrong. Scilla did not appear in this video. It was her creation of her evil alter ego, Treble-6, and Treble's sister, Alfa, (based on another absent fiend, oops, I mean friend) This troublesome duo bring a reign of terror into anyone's game who is brave enough to download them.

@ZeeGee I loved them, great machinimas! I had a lot fun seeing Jodi's sim on the treadmill, that was so cute! :) I really like the way you did the catwalk, I have wanted to create a catwalk, did you have to use mods in order to create one? I liked the Jodi wave! ;)

Right now nursing is a very risky profession, stay safe!! Having a vivid imagination is the number one quality you need for script writing, and you do have talent.. If you wanted you could write as free lancer, there are books from Writer's Digest on script writing, if that is something you would want to try.. My cousin works for a studio, but before he went into scriptwriting he was an actor.. There a web site called Drews Script-O-Rama which is a great place to find scripts.. Here's the link: www.script-o-rama.com/

Looking forward to seeing more of your machinimas!

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Jude525 I haven't played sims with an actual controller since i had a ps2, I may have played them on my DS/3DS with that type of controls too. Just knew that they existed for ps4 and xbox1.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Happy Birthday @Jude525 - hope you have a terrific one! :cookie: 🎂

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Jude525 happy birthday hope you have a great day
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Happy birthday from me too @Jude525 🎂 Right now now me and my sisters have BBQ so I'll eat a bit more for you 😅 Greetings
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Congrats @Jude525. Hope you have a wonderful day. Take care. :smiley:
    Current Deal

214 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 200 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 573 but less than # 773)

Upcoming Deals

215 ) Doric Column Fence / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation; Villa Paraíso

216 ) Ruffled Romper / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

217 ) Palm Light / 15 / 15 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

218 ) Show Stopping Style- Tie-cklace Jacket / 28 / 45 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

219 ) Lit Floral Lamp / 30 / 41 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sweet Escape Nursery; April 2011 Compilation

220 ) Food Sample Sculpture / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 220, # 520)

221 ) Tropi-Con FauxFrond / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 221, # 237)

222 ) T-Shirt over Tank / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

223 ) Barbeque Grill Chest / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Nautical Living
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 779)

224 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 560 / 1540 / 64% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 552 but less than # 289)

225 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 102 / 228 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 135 but less than # 81, # 646)

226 ) Taintless Window by BahHaus / 28 / 100 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 226, # 675)

@Jude525 Happy Birthday!! Hope you do something special..
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Happy Birthday @Jude525 !!
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Happy birthday!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Jude525 - Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day and that all the birthday wishes you receive fill your heart with joy. I am recycling @goodFeel93 's cake 🎂.

I have been lurking the last few days. I wanted to find time to add some comments.

I will take the time to tell @ZeeGee how much I enjoyed seeing your hidden videos again. While your beginner machinima skills make you cringe, your videos still make me smile. So happy to see my simself and the sim selves of our Sim friends. Oh yes, and Kevin in an outfit classier than his undergarments.

I had planned to catch up on so many posts, but I have to run. It is wonderful to see more activity than usual on this thread.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Was gifted the Skylight Performing Arts Studio by @NagyGina - I'm currently dealing with toothache and honestly this has really made my day that much more better <3 I seriously can't wait to use it in-game.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    Current Deal

226 ) Taintless Window by BahHaus / 28 / 100 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 226, # 675)

Upcoming Deals

227 ) Tough as Nails Teen / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

228 ) Ivana / 27 / 42 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Savvy; Oh My Goth! Compilation

229 ) Foster The Strife Shirt Outfit / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

230 ) Forest Curtains / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

231 ) Demeter's End Table / 20 / 41 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 356, # 396 but less than # 844)

232 ) Drifter's Desire / 567 / 714 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, same as # 712 but less than # 577, # 897)

233 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1176 / 2400 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, # 582 but less than # 828)

234 ) Tropical Leaves of Repose / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 733)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    235 ) Nautical Living / 627 / 990 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 35, # 800, # 42)

236 ) Waning Moon / 819 / 1780 / 54% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 236, # 823)

237 ) Tropi-Con FauxFrond / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 221)

238 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 204 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 116 but less than # 971)

• NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    Was gifted the Skylight Performing Arts Studio by @NagyGina - I'm currently dealing with toothache and honestly this has really made my day that much more better <3 I seriously can't wait to use it in-game.

@Kylieb191
    I am sorry to hear about your toothache, I hope that you get better soon! And I am super glad that I could make your day!

@ZeeGee
    Thank you for relaying my message! <3 I have been watching lots of your videos, and I am hooked! Awesome work!

To Everyone:
    Life truly took me on a rollercoaster ride, whereby I crashed not just one, but 3 computers. I am currently waiting on my gaming PC to be made, so I can get back to my Sims.

I am back in spirit, at least! I apologize for my absence, but life just became so overwhelming, and I never intended to take such a long break, and I apologize for my departure! I miss you all, and am going to have to cover quite a bit to catch up.

I am actually still amazed that the dd is still going strong! And you all are still just as amazing as ever! <3
    @NagyGina Seeing that lil blonde avi with a cute wink made me sooob!!

Soo glad you're baaaack.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/108cfa6d-24dc-477f-9e41-994943dfb413

And I bet you have tons to catch up on, thousands of DMs, half of them from me. :lol: Didn't know you watched my videos. Thanks! Ok, now gotta go back and catch up.
    @ZeeGee I loved them, great machinimas! I had a lot fun seeing Jodi's sim on the treadmill, that was so cute! :) I really like the way you did the catwalk, I have wanted to create a catwalk, did you have to use mods in order to create one? I liked the Jodi wave! ;)

Right now nursing is a very risky profession, stay safe!! Having a vivid imagination is the number one quality you need for script writing, and you do have talent.. If you wanted you could write as free lancer, there are books from Writer's Digest on script writing, if that is something you would want to try.. My cousin works for a studio, but before he went into scriptwriting he was an actor.. There a web site called Drews Script-O-Rama which is a great place to find scripts.. Here's the link: www.script-o-rama.com/

@LMC6255 Thank you! Jodi was a good sport about that, as she always is. :) And no mods for building the catwalk. I was very new to Sims 3 and had no idea of the difficulty of putting a roof over a foundation platform or I would never have tried but I finally through sheer determination got it working. It's in my studio and it's cc free. Here's the link if you'd like to try it: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8711101 It was originally designed with some cc lights and pictures but you have to download the cc from TSR and install it for it to show up. It does have some store content.

Nursing is risky right now in a lot of areas but here census is so low they're actually laying off nurses. I'm voluntarily laid off, which means I get to play lots of sims right now!

I looked at the script writing website. It was fun to see some of my favorite movies and how even the actors' moves were choreographed with the script. I think I will try to write up my next machinima that way and see how I do. Thanks for your support. :kissing:
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I will take the time to tell @ZeeGee how much I enjoyed seeing your hidden videos again. While your beginner machinima skills make you cringe, your videos still make me smile. So happy to see my simself and the sim selves of our Sim friends. Oh yes, and Kevin in an outfit classier than his undergarments.

@Me1620 Thank you, Jodi. Miss those clueless days in some ways. It sure took a lot less time to do a video, lol. I WILL get that video redone some day! There's a cute story there and I think I can tell it better. :)

@LMC6255 Thank you! Jodi was a good sport about that, as she always is. :) And no mods for building the catwalk. I was very new to Sims 3 and had no idea of the difficulty of putting a roof over a foundation platform or I would never have tried but I finally through sheer determination got it working. It's in my studio and it's cc free. Here's the link if you'd like to try it: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8711101 It was originally designed with some cc lights and pictures but you have to download the cc from TSR and install it for it to show up. It does have some store content.

Nursing is risky right now in a lot of areas but here census is so low they're actually laying off nurses. I'm voluntarily laid off, which means I get to play lots of sims right now!

I looked at the script writing website. It was fun to see some of my favorite movies and how even the actors' moves were choreographed with the script. I think I will try to write up my next machinima that way and see how I do. Thanks for your support. :kissing:

@ZeeGee Thank you for the link for the catwalk! I just downloaded it! :) Looks awesome!

I hope you have a lots of fun Simming, exploring scripts and writing new machinimas using the scripting techniques that are used by those in the movie industry.. I look forward to seeing what you create! :)
    edited May 2020
    Current Deal

238 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 204 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 116 but less than # 971)

Upcoming Deals

239 ) Everyday Teens Collection / 884 / 1219 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 478 but less than # 45)

240 ) Haute Hip Curtain Collection V.2 / 45 / 77 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

241 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Rivited and Rustic Oven Fume / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

242 ) Best of 2010 Collection / 2940 / 5400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Ultra Lounge Study Set; Ultra Lounge Living Set; Ultra Lounge Dining Set; Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath; Wilderness Dreaming; Full Interior Castle Set; Tiki Dinig Room Set; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Asian Fusion, Bayside Bathroom Set; Panda & Friends; Worldly Goodies; The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.

243 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Compactor / 29 / 81 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

244 ) Serenity Retreat / 589 / 1539 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, but less than # 643, # 100 )

This is a one-hour deal
    245 ) Made for Two Loveseat / 34 / 81 / 58% / 1 hour
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

246 ) Blooming Flower Door / 58 / 84 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 125)

247 ) Choppy Haircut for Boys / 20 / 50 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

248 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 459 / 1377 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 248, # 816, # 277)

249 ) Let the Sunshine in Window / 38 / 99 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

250 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 113 / 450 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 250, # 188, # 621, # 464)

251 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Just A Hare Carousel Spring Rider / 32 / 122 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top