Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Fest Gift Exchange ~ DONE!

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Checking in for may 26th...I'm no where near finished with interior...I haven't been feeling well this week.
  • seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    Aww get better soon @GraceyManor
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I hope you feel better soon @GraceyManor. Remember we still have a week before gifting starts.
  • SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    Hope you feel better soon, @GraceyManor Lots of sympathy coming your way <3
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Sending inspiration, encouragement and abundant energy to those in need for finishing gifts.

Remember, tomorrow is the FINAL Check-In.
    Be sure to leave a comment if you haven't already done so.
    SamelaRita checked in yesterday second post from the bottom on the last page.

I'm further along than I was yesterday. I'm fairly confident that I'll get that last project wrapped up today and then I can work on my presentations.
    I finished my gift! just play testing it now and adding a few little personal touches.
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date! ... phew ... I think I've just about made it ;)

I'm hereby checking in for the 26th May. It's come more quickly than I hoped as I'm still nowhere close to finishing and probably should start panicking :# ... but then I've got a few more days to make up for lost time so I hope everything will work out alright :)

I'm very impressed that everyone is nearly ready for the Gift Exchange. That's just awesome!! :D

• seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    You know it's funny how everyone checked in on the 24th and 25th win the check-in date is the 26th any ways I'm working on the last buddy gift I've made 5 and a half gifts well 6 and a half if you count builds and sim separately even if you upload them together and I have something cooking up for the simversary 😉😘 how is everyone else doing with the gift exchange
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
    Great job on getting so much accomplished @seaben! Though it's really just about making one special gift, I like to have one gift a day; so my buddy has something to look forward to each day. And, hopefully, out of all the gifts, they'll really like one and play with it. So, fingers crossed, my buddy will enjoy a surprise each day and find something that sparks joy. :smiley:
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    edited May 2020
    ciane wrote: »
    Great job on getting so much accomplished @seaben! Though it's really just about making one special gift, I like to have one gift a day; so my buddy has something to look forward to each day. And, hopefully, out of all the gifts, they'll really like one and play with it. So, fingers crossed, my buddy will enjoy a surprise each day and find something that sparks joy. :smiley:

@ciane I am certain that your buddy will love all that you make for her! :)

@seaben You have been very busy this month! Wow! You have a lot of surprises for your buddy! :)

@Hidehi Actually, you were one day early.. I remember falling behind during the last gift exchange, I was one week away and still had a lot to finish.. For some reason, things have a way of working out.. I look forward to seeing what you create! ;)
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Hello everyone :) I'm very much looking forward to seeing all the gifts this time and will be here when the big day arrives with some oohs and aahs (and a few clicks to inspect some gifts ;) ). I decided I needed a bit of a break right around when Addy announced the gift exchange, so the timing didn't work out so great for me this time. Looking forward to playing with you all the next time.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    @suzses Hello!!! :) I know there will be plenty of oohs and aahs come gifting day! I am sorry that the timing wasn't right for you.. :( I look forward to seeing you when gifting day arrives, I hope you hang out with us when we share our community gifts also, on June 2nd.. I am looking forward to that as well! :) It's so exciting! Just a few more days away!! :p
    Hello :)

Sorry for being "away". My back has been acting up so I limit the time I'm at the computer. Am getting better but giving myself a little more rest/recovery time before being fully active again. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    I hope your back feels better soon.
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

@ADWilson , so sorry to read that your back is giving you problems. Very much hope with some rest and maybe gentle exercise it will be much better soon.

@LMC6255 , I'm very glad that you have made such good progress with your buddy's gift :D
    I can hardly wait to see what everyone has created ... though I really wish time would just go a little slower as I seem to spend ages on the interior design without getting much done :#

Hi @suzses , lovely to see you pop by to check on the Gift Exchange! We all need a break from this game at some point but it seems we can never stay away for too long ;)

Hope everyone is well and is having fun getting their gift/s finished and wrapped. Happy Simming and stay safe!! x
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited May 2020
    I hope you feel better @ADWilson. I've been trying to peek in the thread when I've had the chance, but haven't been able to keep up with it. I hope you've all been well and that you are doing better @GraceyManor. I'm looking forward to admiring the gifts. Best of luck with getting them wrapped up. ❤️
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @LMC6255: Thanks for the gift.

Peeks through fence. Hi
    :) Smile!

@Jessabeans So glad you dropped by! :) Just a few more days and there will be plenty to admire! :)

@Puddinroy You are very welcome! :)
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Oh my gawwwwd!! So much time has passed by. ((at least since the last time I was here))

I have been trying to pass the time - waiting until I can upload my SIMSversary gift - watching fellow simmers stream their games LIVE on twitch (besides playing *other* games)... I've been working on more sims 4 projects... and I myself have also been streaming (off and on).

Realizing that it *now* the LAST DAY OF MAY, I sort of panicked. See... because I thought I had missed YOUR gifting, I had to race over here and recheck.

With THAT being said ((points up to what i just wrote ^^)).... does ANYONE need anything tested in custard to check for cc?? If yes - SEND ME A DM and I will help you out.

@Addy - you might have to help me as far as getting the files. I forgot.

Looking forward to seeing all the gifts!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    ciane wrote: »
    The quiet before the storm!

@ciane Just a couple more days and the party begins!! :)

@MsPrissy88 Good morning! Time does fly! I look forward to seeing what you created for the SIMSverary gift! Have a lovely Sunday..
    Tick tick tick ... time for gifting is drawing closer!
    Excited? I am!

@BreeMiles @ciane @GraceyManor @Hidehi
    @LMC6255 @SamelaRita @seaben
    @MiaSkywalker @MsPrissy88
    and anyone who plans to participate in the SIMversary event

Gifting for the SIMversary will open tonight at 10 p.m. Eastern
    ONLY gifts specifically made for the SIMversary should be shared during this time
    Gifts for Buddies can be gifted after the SIMversary event portion "closes"

Mia, Prissy and I will custard check each gift to ensure it is CC-Free

SIMversary event
    Start time: June 1st, 10 p.m. Eastern
    End time: June 2nd, 10 p.m. Eastern

Looking forward to seeing what y'all have made as we celebrate our love for Sims 3
    <3
    I decided not to participate in the anniversary one as I wanted to focus on my buddy’s gift.
    I decided not to participate in the anniversary one as I wanted to focus on my buddy’s gift.

Completely understandable. :)
    Looking forward to seeing what you made!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top