Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    49928625496_df50e6811b_c.jpg
    After creating R-HUN The Robot, Arhun learned about the responsibilities that came with it. The robot needed daily check-ups until he was skilled enough to do it himself.

49928929477_f7b5698cb8_c.jpg
    But it's worth it in the end, because the vampire and the robot soon became friends. They really enjoyed each other's company.

R-HUN was slowly learning about Sim-life, but he didn't understand it fully yet. So, Arhun suggested that he should go visit the local hospital to learn about other Sims and to understand how to take care of them.

49928108463_cc35cea08c_c.jpg
    So, after a quick call to the hospital, the robot entered the building. The employees were very excited that a robot was visiting them and wanted to teach him everything they were able to.

49928108448_4c606e9a70_c.jpg
    The robot was very eager to learn everything. And when he saw the patients, he walked into their rooms and greeted them as well. I don't know if he understood why the patients were there, though.

49928108438_6d1b3577e5_c.jpg
    Though, he really began to like human Sims. He provided food for them when necessary.

The hospital is considering to hire this robot, but not just yet. He has a few more things to learn before that would eventually happen.

(I am so enjoying playing with this robot! :P)
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @SimTrippy Ive never seen food stalls in Sulani! Now i want to see that. @Butterfreeguy Nice work on the servo. One of my sims, Bruno, maxed robotics and looking at the list of stuff jeeded for the servo makes me sad. Its crazy. Hes an elder,so I need to decide if I'm going to build one or not.

Plenty has changed in my game. Samir and Yaritza moved out to be unplayed sims. I made Claire and Connie [and her son Odom and Astro] unplayed, as well. Yaritza moved in with the guy in the apartment next to ours and got married. Abby, had already been in a relationship with him. She broke it off and had a one night woohoo with Samir, Yaritza's twin brother.

She, of course, got pregnant, and gave birth to Luken and Ciana. Abby also got promoted in her freelancing photography career. She purchased a photography studio to sell her photos and her paintings. Both Bruno and Chastiee still live with Abby and the twins. Both of them are retired elders.

I finally broke down and moved them from the apartment and built a house for them, which I do love. Ill show pictures later. How do i add spoilers to hide my pictures?
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    @Butterfreeguy I'm in love with R-HUN! I have yet to build a servo myself, but I played them in TS2. Probably my favourite thing in DU. Such a nice touch to take him to the hospital too.
    @musteni, @Minx, thank you for the comments. If you want to download R-HUN and his creator from the gallery, you can. My Origin ID is Butterfreeguy, just like on the forums.

I really love the servo too!! I'm preparing this save file for when I get Eco Lifestyle, so I'm glad that the servo is coming to Evergreen Harbor too!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2022
    Daddy was exhausted.
    24-5-2020-9-45-16.png
    Dinner time.
    24-5-2020-10-02-52.png
    Fun in the rain.
    24-5-2020-10-08-30.png
    Fun with daddy.
    24-5-2020-10-34-21.png
    Teddy bear needed to be cured.
    24-5-2020-10-41-40.png

Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    The twins aged up! I'm so so so happy that for the first time in a long time, they're non-identical twins! For some reason, I always only get identical ones lo. So I'm psyched
    RJQZHeQ.png
    Minx wrote: »
    @SimTrippy Ive never seen food stalls in Sulani! Now i want to see that. @Butterfreeguy Nice work on the servo. One of my sims, Bruno, maxed robotics and looking at the list of stuff jeeded for the servo makes me sad. Its crazy. Hes an elder,so I need to decide if I'm going to build one or not.

Plenty has changed in my game. Samir and Yaritza moved out to be unplayed sims. I made Claire and Connie [and her son Odom and Astro] unplayed, as well. Yaritza moved in with the guy in the apartment next to ours and got married. Abby, had already been in a relationship with him. She broke it off and had a one night woohoo with Samir, Yaritza's twin brother.

She, of course, got pregnant, and gave birth to Luken and Ciana. Abby also got promoted in her freelancing photography career. She purchased a photography studio to sell her photos and her paintings. Both Bruno and Chastiee still live with Abby and the twins. Both of them are retired elders.

I finally broke down and moved them from the apartment and built a house for them, which I do love. Ill show pictures later. How do i add spoilers to hide my pictures?

Haha ikr I was really surprised as well :D I love living in that part of Sulani as it's so active but this made me realize just how little attention I'm paying to the stuff around me and now with the tods it's even worse. That's why I temp. put aging on normal - then once the boys are kids and Nixie is a teen I'll put it back on long :D
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49930260761_7b01637263_c.jpg
    This is Benjamin Vera Scott the son of Travis Scott & grandchild of Joaquin Le Chien.

49930623467_eefc1d0138_c.jpg
    Benjamin is married with Liberty Lee. Other sims think it is a little bit strange that he married his fathers former room mate.

49930639947_cf7d6ca945_c.jpg
    As a glutton sim he loves to cook and eat. He just enrolled in uni for the culinary arts degree.

It is the first time I play with a glutton sim.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Willow Creek in summer = Hell on Earth!

It's raining again, 24/7. And no, not just ordinary rain, but thunderstorms! All this poor kid wanted to do was go to school, and as you can see, the front door is not so far away from the street. But in the process of walking these five steps, not only did he slip on this puddle that always appears right at the foot of the stairs, he also got hit by lightning. TWICE.

zweimalvomblitzgetrof3gjiq.jpg

I thought Brindleton Bay was the world with the most terrible weather, but I'll have to think again. Going to school in Willow Creek is downright life-threatening!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Kati attended the Britechester Spirit Corps event.
    4NhmOB4.png
    k13GN4G.png
    P9Z4xk9.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I didn't know that tot watcher relic could do this.
    JfxDIAH.png

She has to isolate until this is over. I don't want sims coughing infinitely. She has basic necessities and even toilet from city living to talk to.
    JirBQly.png

Also, she's rising star and got two awards on the same evening. Had to cancel her audition for tomorrow. facepalm
    ADXNQd1.png

uEHfyuc.png
    Wolfium wrote: »
    She has to isolate until this is over. I don't want sims coughing infinitely. She has basic necessities and even toilet from city living to talk to.
    JirBQly.png

Very fitting though for the current moment :joy: Hope she feels better soon!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Eleanor Elderberry was struggling with her recent yoga class.
    SIb7r2B.png
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The derelict cemetery behind the historic Pebble Burrow Saloon.

VW3mCdg.png
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    I have been slowly renovating my château since moving the extended Keiser family in! It took quite a while before I started renovating because I had 9 sims in the household with 3 toddlers and that was challenge enough believe me. After a couple birthdays and an unfortunate death it became more manageable.

Here Elias and his brother-in-law are quite thrilled after finishing their pool area for the last days of summer.
    rdZ1CSw.png

The family enjoyed their new space to the fullest! Peep the grandmother Terra in her pyjamas haha, I think her age was catching up to her.
    DE9Rb4i.jpg

Eventually fall came around and with that, a big renovation! You'll either hate or love this, but I absolutely love it haha.
    xq8ACDr.png
    IAphnlg.png
    It was frustrating having that wonderful scenery which you could barely see from the small windows inside - but no more, windows galore!

The scouting twins are loving their new space.
    uNdNvid.png

I put the sofas facing the windows in an L-shape so even if you've fighting like these people to the left are, you're still enjoying the view.
    qAMdRlA.png

I couldn't decide which pictures to use, the rest of them are here if you'd like to see :sweat_smile::
    Finally a huge wall to put all those family photos.
    adGdzwW.png

n9dnYWY.png

HyRR90X.png

9WX5ZA6.png

On a more personal note, Elias' love life is thriving. He met Kim and they are finally a couple. They enjoyed breakfast with a view this morning!
    pcR3NW1.png

Her and his son Didrik are so fond of each other, she'll be a great step-mum I'm sure :blush:
    2QaXesp.png
    --
    I can't wait for Eco Lifestyle to come out! This family and their lifestyle is perfect for it. I'm so curious to see what their Water and Power Utility is actually like. I think I will have to make some changes for them to be more sustainable haha!
    I have been slowly renovating my château since moving the extended Keiser family in! It took quite a while before I started renovating because I had 9 sims in the household with 3 toddlers and that was challenge enough believe me. After a couple birthdays and an unfortunate death it became more manageable.
    Here Elias and his brother-in-law are quite thrilled after finishing their pool area for the last days of summer.
    rdZ1CSw.png

The family enjoyed their new space to the fullest! Peep the grandmother Terra in her pyjamas haha, I think her age was catching up to her.
    DE9Rb4i.jpg

Eventually fall came around and with that, a big renovation! You'll either hate or love this, but I absolutely love it haha.
    xq8ACDr.png
    IAphnlg.png
    It was frustrating having that wonderful scenery which you could barely see from the small windows inside - but no more, windows galore!

The scouting twins are loving their new space.
    uNdNvid.png

I put the sofas facing the windows in an L-shape so even if you've fighting like these people to the left are, you're still enjoying the view.
    qAMdRlA.png

I couldn't decide which pictures to use, the rest of them are here if you'd like to see :sweat_smile::
    Finally a huge wall to put all those family photos.
    adGdzwW.png

n9dnYWY.png

HyRR90X.png

9WX5ZA6.png

On a more personal note, Elias' love life is thriving. He met Kim and they are finally a couple. They enjoyed breakfast with a view this morning!
    pcR3NW1.png

Her and his son Didrik are so fond of each other, she'll be a great step-mum I'm sure :blush:
    2QaXesp.png
    --
    I can't wait for Eco Lifestyle to come out! This family and their lifestyle is perfect for it. I'm so curious to see what their Water and Power Utility is actually like. I think I will have to make some changes for them to be more sustainable haha!

Nice lot. The terrain work is especially good. Are you having any routing issues with so much elevation?
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    @OEII1001 Thank you :blush: I made sure to playtest thoroughly before my initial build (pre-reno here) and made clear paths them to route through, so I don't have any issues.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Armando and Britta's Dad, Adam, are really good friends now. They both love gardening and spend time tending to Britta's garden, reading together, playing video games and just hanging out for a chat while Britta catches up on her Rocket skills and goes to work until the baby arrives.

"Are you going to do right by my daughter and marry her?"
    "Yes Sir, sometime soon before the baby arrives."

WthYMdU.png

Britta was just a few hours away from going into her 3rd trimester when a notice the Romance Festival was in town popped up, so they took advantage and got married there. Unfortunately, Adam missed the entire ceremony since he was too busy singing Karaoke. Silly man. Oh well...

mYYRITB.png
    rrgvh7H.png

When Britta came home from work the next evening, she gave birth to a daughter, Carina. She looks just like her Mother and nothing like the man she worships and mimics constantly, her Daddy.

q3on8mY.png

She also absolutely adores her Grandpa. He's quite smitten with her too. I'm so glad he's able to get to know his Granddaughter for a little while.

ErWOvEe.png

Britta has the Charmer trait and I can definitely see her working those charms on both the men in her life. She has them wrapped around her tiny, little finger.

LjHNbgE.png

"No she doesn't"
    Yes she does Adam, admit it!
    "Okay, she does."

Yrz2byD.png

Britta has used up all her Family Leave days, but luckily still has 6 vacation days to use. She'll go back to work when Carina ages up next week and then will age up to an adult herself the next day. She's Level 5 in her career and Level 9 in Rocket skills. She's well on her way in reaching all the goals. She's met an alien at work and befriended her too, but I might have her wait until she travels to Sixam to see if any of the aliens there would like to live with them first. At least she has this Gal as a back-up, just in case.

No sign of Ian yet. I keep hoping he'll call either Britta or Adam, but so far he hasn't. I hope he contacts them soon before Adam dies so they can spend a little time together again. Adam's life bar has been bubbling for a long time. He has the long-lived trait, but I don't know how many extra days he gets with that. Hopefully a lot...

Their house now has a second floor with the Master bedroom an en suite and an empty room for an alien's bedroom. Carina's room is downstairs. There's hardly any decorations on the walls (except family photos) or plants other than the garden yet, but she's getting there with help from her now expanded garden, salary and the SimRay. Speaking of which, I laughed my head off when Britta transformed something into THIS:

bvYGl3G.png

It's some kind of flaming toilet trophy! What!? I've never in all the years I've been playing TS4 seen this before. Does anybody know how a Sim would normally be awarded something like this? It's hilarious! :D

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming! <3
  • FreshMeatFreshMeat Posts: 28 Member
    [img][/img]hyLjGjll.png\

The twins were dressing up for Halloween today.

I'm still preparing my main savefile for Eco Lifestyle, because I have lots of plans for what I want to do with it... But since I can't play Eco Lifestyle yet, I had to make sure that my sims got prepared for it!

At New Years Eve, Arhun decided to invite lots of sims that had been important for him throughout this year to a big party in one of Glimmerbrook's local lounges.

49933052917_fa032a787c_c.jpg
    Vlad, another vampire, Gemma Charm and the robot are dancing along to the music.

49932741631_89c5e10cf0_c.jpg
    R-HUN The Robot challenged Vladislaus to a dance battle. To be honest, I don't think Vlad knows how to dance. R-HUN definitely won!

49933052907_5c18dae7e6_c.jpg
    A whole group of naked sims showed up at the lounge as well. They looked quite suspicious and I think that sim in the hoodie is their leader.
    Luckily, nothing bad happened during the party.

Arhun also wanted to invite Lana McKinnon, his former professor and now a vampire, to the party so that he could get romantic with her... Lana came over for a little bit, but refused Arhun's romantic actions.

And now it's time to move over to my other household that I'm going to focus on during my Eco Lifestyle playthrough: The supernatural friends.
    Arhun used to live here as well, but he moved out to study at university.

49933052852_a98f02c4e5_c.jpg
    Meet Apocalypsia (in the cat hoodie since she loves cats) and Amaryllis (on the right). Amaryllis is the third generation of the Thompson family. And Apocalypsia is generation 6 of the Vajjer family, that originally started with Crypto Vajjer (an alien in The Sims 3). They don't really look all that supernatural, huh? Well, you might be wrong!

Amaryllis was born in Sulani and has always loved the islands. She enjoys taking care of the island and is currently working as a conservationist. But she's also a mermaid! Apocalypsia was born during the Strangerville apocalypse (hence her name). Though, with the apocalypse being over, she followed the path of a spellcaster. Apocalypsia and Amaryllis are going to be my two main sims for Eco Lifestyle, but I have plans with Arhun and the robot as well.

Arhun's sister, Rhune (a vampire), also lives with the group, but I didn't take a photo of her. And they have a cat in their household too, named Dixie!

49933052807_b8de8d86c4_c.jpg
    This is Apocalypsia in her room, preparing another potion. So far, she only knows 2 potion recipes and one spell (Repairio).

And just for fun and giggles, I want to end with this picture:
    49932741586_c72494c626_c.jpg
    A sim casually walking over water. :p
    edited May 2020
    Fale o Tatou Tuaa, Mua Pel'am.

vWswPQk.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49931936111_60b00dd45d_c.jpg
    Benjamin loves ice cream.

49931954851_3dce1ef60d_c.jpg
    I like this photo of Benjamin & his wife Liberty Lee.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    Trying 'something new' with this build ... aaand I'm not very happy with it but hey, at least I'm trying to push my boundaries :joy:
    lQ60Pmf.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,860 Member
    @SimTrippy , looks lovely, I love the way you used terrain tools :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Aw thanks @Ellupelluellu! I think the terrain tools are so hard to use though, so maybe I didn't do myself much a favor doing that but I'm glad you like it. I'll continue working on this thing tomorrow, with new eyes and all :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top