Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    edited May 2020
    5 more years I am not ready for this to end yet.
    my vote is based on I wish for... as i dont want to start over again, waiting for 5 years again to get the packs i wish for and the features i like... University, Seasons, Pets, Fame, and city life, and beaches, and vacation destinations... so to the question on how many who would jump ship. I wouldnt... as i only really like play after i get some/many of those things... and no i never found sims 3 base game interesting either... but that is just me... i only really like the games after they have all those different things... things i like and use to toggle with... add in the multiplayer possibility with sims 5 and i really have no desire to see it...
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    edited May 2020
    Just let the game die already
    I feel like Sims 2 sims were the best. They were funny, dramatic, and at times unpredictable. Sims 3 had the wonderful, vibrantly alive worlds. You could see sims carrying on their lives anywhere you wanted to. I feel like a game with Sims 2 sims and Sims 3 worlds plus Sims 4 AI would be phenomenal. It'd bring this series back to life for me.
    Post edited by simesmerized on
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Sims5 we need a shiny new game with new graphics and new gameplay
    I definitely would prefer an entirely new game as long as it's more inovative and daring than this game.

I just feel like TS4 is a pretty bland game despite having brought in emotions and multitasking.

A few years ago I already wanted to see a new game being developped and now even more so.
    I'm just tired being disappointed every time a pack gets revealed. I'd love for expansion packs to really expand the game again, to the point it feels like an entirely new game. 40 euros is a lot of money!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sims 2 recode with new graphics better optimisation Sims4 AI that kid of thing
    I chose something and it said poll option not found, so here is my vote: anything that fixes the nerfing of everything into Barbie Dreamhouse Meets Barney The Dinosaur. Even Rugrats had more danger and adventure.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I definitely would prefer an entirely new game as long as it's more inovative and daring than this game.

I just feel like TS4 is a pretty bland game despite having brought in emotions and multitasking.

A few years ago I already wanted to see a new game being developped and now even more so.
    I'm just tired being disappointed every time a pack gets revealed. I'd love for expansion packs to really expand the game again, to the point it feels like an entirely new game. 40 euros is a lot of money!

I feel exactly the same to the point that I will not be buying the new EP
  • Options
    Stylish_SimmerStylish_Simmer Posts: 26 Member
    I don’t want the sims 4 to ever end.
    I've spent so much money on the Sims 4 and when the Sims 5 comes out, it's probbly not going o be transferable, so in that case I would like to get my money's worth out of this. I would really like the purchases to be transferable or maybe refundable!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i am so ready for the sims5 now and something new and that will bring new challanges
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited May 2020
    I didn't want S4 as I felt S3 needed more farming options and other things, but people wanted an S2 in S4, which may not also make it to any future games as it was talked about all the time in the Sims3 forums and yet we got S4. I don't want to leave another game I've poured money into just because some are hoping for a S2 reboot yet again, which won't necessarily happen if we get a new game. As many simmers have said, why buy it all over again when you have 1-2 copies already. Some have said that they won't put open world in it, so I can't imagine any reason to start over or anything that S5 would give us that we don't have.

If there's no open world for S5, then I would like Sims4 to put out some content that makes the game seem real. I'd rather have an EP focused just on farming/farm work (save the clothes and furniture and put it with an antiques pack), freed infants, cars (drivable rv, utvs, antique cars, variety of campers, tricycles/ peddle vehicles for toddlers, 4 wheelers, and motorcycles.), Dangerous stuf(/wills/grim interactions/cemeteries/ funerals/ afterlife EP), winter lodge with skiing ECT, own/run resorts/hotels/apartments, and petting zoo/rides/carnival games ECT. Plus other stuff like bunkbeds, hammocks, flat boxes/papers bed, more kids stuff/toys, playground equipment that we don't already have, gym equipment that we don't already have, and toddler passies, riders, toys, fat baby doll, ECT. Wedding planner, cake maker, jewelry store(all three playable jobs) wedding building options, rings, loads of dresses. House building, interior designer, nanny career, real babysitter career, real teaching ( kid, middle school, highschool, and college professor, toddler daycare goth stuff
  • Options
    NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    None of the above. TS4 deserves to be a "life simulator" game with depth, that should be knocking its predecessors out of the park and not just be a decorative house builder with restrictions even on that part. Fix 4 (add the stuff that should of been in base game, burglars,fire fighters, babies not as objects, cars, etc), stop letting stuff get leaked, and be more transparent with the community.

The feeding of information, being stringed along, how they do it for shock value for me personally is starting to get on my nerves. Put a gif of the meat wall wait 2+ weeks to find out what it is. Like I've said before I play TS4 the most on my Xbox, but no matter when 5 comes out, I'll still probably be playing 4 and 5 may not be in my future; I only tolerate how things are done because I've been playing since 2000 when my parents got me TS1 for Christmas. For me, nostalgia is starting to wear off.

I'm hoping the new update before this Expansion pack might change my mind about how I feel, but I'm not going through with 5 to find out only children and older are in base game and babies and toddlers are in a pack you buy extra.
  • Options
    PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    I just can not get into Sims 4 as a Sims game, it has none of the appeal that 2 or 3 had. I own all the packs, building wise it has some improvements but beyond that to me its really lacking. I have been waiting for Sims 5 for many years now.
  • Options
    i am so ready to move on to the sims5
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    edited May 2020
    filipomel wrote: »
    The longer Sims 4 lasts the longer the development for Sims 5 will be, so bring on those extra five years if it means Sims 5 will be the Sims game of everyones dreams. Hopefully within those five years they'll add features everyone has been begging for since launch, I said it before and I'll say it again, b e t t e r p e r s o n a l i t i e s. Also cars and more family game play would be nice, and maybe more small pets like rabbits, birds and reptiles, more locomotive options like skate boards, scooters, and possibly free up the rollerblades from seasons. Also more diverse world options. We still only have eight expansion packs compared to the eleven we got in Sims 3, so we'll see what gaps they decide to fill.

This is 100% how I have come to feel.

On the one hand, the Sims 4 will never and can never be the open world life sim of my dreams. On the other hand, it has been improving slowly for years. There have been several free updates that have completely changed the game from the infuriating thing that was first released. And there is no technological barrier preventing it from being really good with continued changes.

We already see that they’re looking into personality and relationship overhauls and such. We’re getting firefighters and ladders and free window placement and the two most recent surveys have been promising.

Fine tuning an existing game is way cheaper than making a new one. I hate EA so much. They are greedy and contemptuous of their players. But the dev team are not their stockholders. And I feel like our best chance at a good Sims 5 that is playable on launch is giving them a good long dev time. And the best way to get that good long dev time is for them to just keep tinkering with The Sims 4 for as long as they can make money off of it. Which isn’t to say we should be complacent and mindlessly consume substandard packs and content. We should complain and make bug reports and hold back our dollars and let our outrage be heard when they mess up (which is... too often).

It’s just to say if I heard they were planning on releasing Sims 5 next year I’d actually be really nervous about that. My hope is they are working on Sims 5 already and we won’t hear anything about it for several more years because they’ll take their sweet time.

(I mean my hope is EA crashes and burns and the franchise or the concept is picked up elsewhere, or that Paralives actually delivers, or something, but regarding The Sims with the premise that they’ll stay with EA, my hope is they take their time on The Sims 5)

And in the meantime they can work on updates, packs, and gameplay overhauls to make The Sims 4 the game it deserves to be.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • Options
    Ivyeyed wrote: »

It’s just to say if I heard they were planning on releasing Sims 5 next year I’d actually be really nervous about that. My hope is they are working on Sims 5 already and we won’t hear anything about it for several more years because they’ll take their sweet time.

(I mean my hope is EA crashes and burns and the franchise or the concept is picked up elsewhere, or that Paralives actually delivers, or something, but regarding The Sims with the premise that they’ll stay with EA, my hope is they take their time on The Sims 5)

And in the meantime they can work on updates, packs, and gameplay overhauls to make The Sims 4 the game it deserves to be.
    I think the Sims 5 has been in development for a couple of years now behind the scenes and I expect an announcement in December this year with a release In February next year. I brought the Sims 4 pre order but after the Sims 4 I am a little worried about the franchise too. I am pretty sure the next game will be online and that will probably be the BIG game play feature that they will push this time like building last time.

On the subject of Paralives I think this game will deliver I. A big way it seems to me that Paralives Is trying to be the game that Sims fans want the only thing that worries me is what if they spread themselves too thin the game looks grate though.

• Options
    or the sims5 might be annouce at the virtual eaplay this year because rumor has it it might come out early 2021 to be followed closely

• Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I want The Sims 5 but only if it‘s offline, single player and open world.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Sims 2 recode with new graphics better optimisation Sims4 AI that kid of thing
    Recode Sims 2 with open world, sims 4 graphics and totally sims 2 content.

Bring families from previous existing worlds to mix in with new Sims.
  • Options
    I want The Sims 5 but only if it‘s offline, single player and open world.
    And story progression I want NPC families to live die get married have children and get abducted by Aliens 👽 and all that good stuff.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I don’t want the sims 4 to ever end.
    Sims is finished maybe the next generation will like it but for me I can't justify buying the same thing over and over again.
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    I'm ready for the series to rethink the stereotypical features of a life simulator. I mean, seasons, university, pets, etc. are, at this point, staples of this series to the point where they should just be in the base game as standard. Not constantly repackaged as new content. I can't imagine myself getting excited with a new Sims game spending half a decade or more re-introducing products they've been presenting for two decades already. I understand that there are other game series that basically do that (sports games like FIFA, 2K; fps games like Call of Duty, etc. where it's just the same setup with new players or new guns or new worlds) but these games don't operate on the model of being built upon as heavily as The Sims series does.

The more I think about it, the more I can understand why things like farming, superheroes/villains, royalty packs are frequent appearances in wishlists.