Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your highest getting into private school score?

garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
edited May 2020 in The Sims 2
I just got a score of 144 playing the Caliente family in the big mansion in Pleasantview. However, I got a message that she got denied, but nobody recieved a bad memory from it. Maybe because she had a D? Dina did the house tour and she became friends with the headmaster really quick. I guess it's because she likes older men :P

What is your highest score ever?

xaauj2sdb.jpg
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    I don’t remember my highest score ever.

I had a scenario once where a single mother invited him over, she had twins. One twin got in, but the other didn’t. I was confused until I realised that one twin only had a C- grade.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I'm not sure. I usually got rejected. I always got so stressed out by it that I installed a mod that allows you to pay off the headmaster instead. Lol.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    I’ve invited the headmaster to two different families. The first visit, they were rejected with a low score (in the 70s, so not too terrible but not the required 90), and then I exited without saving and used motherlode to upgrade the house! :D
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    I had a high score of 144 The headmaster likes Bathrooms and Turkey served at Dinner from what I can remember
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I've gotten a score of 180 once i've no idea what i did to get it. I'm guessing it was the amount of skill building items in the house, the nice turkey dinner, and being able to schmooze about work and school.
    Ah I’ve never served him turkey, only pork chops or salmon. Apparently he also likes expensive wallpaper and flooring. And a good garden, too. You can also get bonus points if he has coffee or gets in the hot tub.
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    edited May 2020
    I only ever did it a few times but you're better getting an A+ Grade until they really let you into Private School but your house has to look decent too, now though with TS2 Ultimate Collection they decided just to freeze your Sims Grades. For the meals i served him whatever i thought was nice but wouldn't over fill him i think i served him Spaghetti once and he seemed to love that LOL it depends on your Sims cooking level too because the meals get more filling as they level up i've never got a perfect score either but you don't need to just a majority score but it wasn't any different to High School really.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    BohoFlower wrote: »
    I only ever did it a few times but you're better getting an A+ Grade until they really let you into Private School but your house has to look decent too, now though with TS2 Ultimate Collection they decided just to freeze your Sims Grades. For the meals i served him whatever i thought was nice but wouldn't over fill him i think i served him Spaghetti once and he seemed to love that LOL it depends on your Sims cooking level too because the meals get more filling as they level up i've never got a perfect score either but you don't need to just a majority score but it wasn't any different to High School really.

My Sims' grades aren't frozen and I have the Ultimate Collection. You must have a mod that's causing it. Or you need to go into more detail in what you mean.

Private School is reduces the fun motive less than Public School.

When you get the random pop ups, you get skill points instead of money.
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    BohoFlower wrote: »

My Sims' grades aren't frozen and I have the Ultimate Collection. You must have a mod that's causing it. Or you need to go into more detail in what you mean.

Private School is reduces the fun motive less than Public School.

When you get the random pop ups, you get skill points instead of money.

There definitely must be something wrong then, i've recently been playing it but stopped for now since i want to move onto TS4, i think what may have done this then is some CC i had that got broke after an update and caused some slight noticeable issues until i removed it. so maybe it broke more than i thought, don't know if i'll go back to TS2 yet though i'm already seeing bugs with Origin with my older Laptop now it doesn't always load on the first try, definitely time to move on LOL.

The Headmaster of the Private School was so fun doing it a few times though, i would cringe at him eyeing everything in my Sims house haha! but i don't think i'd do it again and it's pretty outdated to do now, Private Schools are totally late 90s/early 2000s.