Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MINI MOLE - SEASON 3 - A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (THE WRAP UP EPISODE - CANCELLED ;_: )

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Will be setting up stuff for the first challenge after my stream! It won't require much, but y'all will get some input into the challenge, and if your sim will choose to sabotage. It's gonna be great, promise :P
    edited May 2020
    Challenge #1:
    Hello and welcome Mole Contestants! Welcome to your first challenge!

Firstly, sorry about the blindfolds...

Right now, you begin this journey as 10 strangers. You have not met each other before now. You do not know who each other are. You do not know each other's strengths and weaknesses. You cannot see each other's faces. In fact, you do not even know each other's names! All of this will change in good time!

However, decisions MUST be made. Even if don't know who the other contestants are. I need these positions filled!

Out of the 10 of you, I would like:
    - 1 player who likes to keep on top of everything.
    - 1 player who believes they like to get to the bottom of things.
    - 8 Sims who often find themselves caught in the middle.

Once these spots have been filled, we will move onto the next part of the challenge agenda.
    Good luck.

(For reference, we will NOT be playing an actual challenge. Your sims WILL however, and this will decide their role in the game. Pick which place you think your sim would most likely put themselves. If multiple people think their sim is best for one spot, you may debate it amongst yourselves!)
    (This is supposed to be a BLIND choice. Please try not reveal anything about your sims. This will spoil the reveal in the episode!)

@kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens @ninjakid150

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    We have to answer here? Or in PM?
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Blind choice. So PM's?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    And where do we choose?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited May 2020
    We have to answer here? Or in PM?
    Shadami wrote: »
    Blind choice. So PM's?
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    And where do we choose?

Here, here and here :)

However, it's blind as in you don't know the challenge or results... AND you have no idea who the other sims are. So just pick what's best for your sim! Next challenge will be more to go off of :P
    edited May 2020
    Get to the bottom of things.
    Banner.png
    I feel like my sim might be a good fit for the 'wants to get to the bottom of things category'
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Shadami also PM'd me saying she believes her sim wants to get to be bottom of things. You guys might have to discuss this out :P

Technically doesn't effect much who goes where, but its nice to have input, rather than me randomly selecting it XD
    Ooof. XD
    Banner.png
    edited May 2020
    Well, if Shadami was earlier on the PM then I could live with on top of everything as well.
    Banner.png
    Well, I personally believe my sim would fit the best into the dynamic of getting to the bottom of things and might have a harder time with the other roles
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well, I personally believe my sim would fit the best into the dynamic of getting to the bottom of things and might have a harder time with the other roles

I'd reason with first come first serve.
    Banner.png
    My sim would want to get to the bottom of things but if they can't they'll settle for the middle. :P sorry my phone is slow. Though looks like I sent at same timestamp as vul xD
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    "I dunno... I'm kinda caught in the middle I think..."
    Jacob_Banner.png
    My sim would want to get to the bottom of things but if they can't they'll settle for the middle. :P sorry my phone is slow. Though looks like I sent at same timestamp as vul xD

That isn't helpful XD
    Banner.png

That isn't helpful XD

Rock paper scissors?
    Banner.png

I'd reason with first come first serve.

And I'd reason with we have to keep the kitty high.

However, if Shadami was first and really thinks that role fits with her character better, my sim can settle for the middle too.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

That isn't helpful XD

Rock paper scissors?

As in, we PM either Rock, Paper or Scissors to Haylo and he'll post our choices?
    Banner.png
    Once we get all 10 people to make their choice, I can randomise those who definitely think they fit in a full role :)
    We won't be doing it officially as First Come First Served, considering time zones at the moment.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    "Well, I do like to keep on top of things but I'm good with whatever, I'll take one for the team is what I'm saying" ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Once we get all 10 people to make their choice, I can randomise those who definitely think they fit in a full role :)
    We won't be doing it officially as First Come First Served, considering time zones at the moment.

Le pleh XD
    Banner.png
    Oh I can step to the middle if you two really want to take the positioned rolls.
    I wouldn't call myself a middle person, I'd rather be top or bottom.
    Banner.png
    "I must say I don't really see myself caught in the middle, so I don't think it would be very beneficial to have me there."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png