Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Santa Klaus Glitch

Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
I placed a tree, and baked some cookies, so Santa showed up. Except he didn’t have a face. He was wearing a suit. Googling shows that this has happened to people before. I haven’t corrupted the hood or anything, right? All the family did was see Santa, they didn’t interact with him or anything.
I can easily live without inviting Santa over, all he does is laugh at random stuff and pee in toilets constantly.

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    You're Holiday stuff might be corrupt. I would try to fix the game through Origin... After backing things up. :)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I don’t have Ultimate Collection, I installed the game on discs. I suppose I don’t have to invite Santa over, it was just a little odd to see!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Are you using the Holiday Stuff of the Holiday Base game series?

I know what I did to fix it (years ago) with the disks but I'm leery to say because I deleted game files. Holiday stuff was the first stuff pack for The Sims series and is done differently. :)
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    Oh that's been a bug in the game forever they never fixed, it may even affect your sims profile picture at the bottom or your sim, i've seen it dozens of times now, 1 or 2 of my sims may even turn a blue or gray color cos it didn't produce it right but then it fixes itself if you send them to a Community Lot then back home again lol.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    The last time I did this my Sims didn't get any gifts because I didn't have the tree far enough away from the wall? or is that TS3? lol But the good thing is we can bake cookies any time and try it again. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.