Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your excitement level for Simlish Magazine?

QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
ddbfa370a883d557e97e37724b7c586116e4546a.png

[Edit: Alternative links: simlishmagazine.blogspot.com or simlishmagazine.com -- having all sorts of problems with the links, but I don't know why??]

The first edition of Simlish Magazine is out. Five stories and poems, and you pick the winner of the people's choice award with your vote. What's your enthusiasm level for this free online magazine?

Also, if you had unlimited time and resources, what type of sims-related magazine would you make? I've seen some cool ones that are done like fashion magazines that point to the cc for that fashion. Other ideas might be to do one for cc vehicles, do a men's magazine, or to do one where you interview various people in the game. What's your interest, and what magazine would you make?

Okay, take the poll: What is your excitement level for Simlish Magazine?
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
Post edited by QueenofMyshuno on

What is your excitement level for Simlish Magazine? 27 votes

OH MY GOD I'M SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!
3%
smurf45blue 1 vote
Seems pretty cool.
37%
BloosmooStrangerthansimgirl1010MindofyNationalPokedexHermitgirlHopeyStarrsofasimCatzillaBansheesHeart 10 votes
Meh, not my sort of thing.
59%
crocobauraIcewolfPlayerSinger2010Isb917AnmirlaLizzychicagotexxx78KathykinsMDianaSimsChazzzySERVERFRASeashoreLiviaSharoniaGilbertStrangePennyKruegerVik 16 votes

Comments

• CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited May 2020
    Seems pretty cool.
    Poll option 4: What's this then?

The blog post doesn't seem to be available so I still don't know anything about it. ETA: alt url fixed access issue.
    Post edited by Catzilla on
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Seems pretty cool.
    I think the link is broken.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Seems pretty cool.
    Never heard of it till now, but I'll check it out. Sometimes I like reading sims stories. After clicking on the link I went to the home page. Now it's showing up right for me.
    egTcBMc.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited May 2020
    Okay, you guys, I don't know what's up with the link, but I put a couple of alternative links in the original post for you to try. Something weird is happening when I try use the forum link, as well (I'm just having no luck today!), so try those with copy paste. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and let me know if that still doesn't work for you.

simlishmagazine.blogspot.com or simlishmagazine.com

@Catzilla @Mindofy
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Meh, not my sort of thing.
    Never heard of it.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Seems pretty cool.
    I don't know if anyone remembers Living Sims but they had a awesome magazine and I'd love to see the return of something like that. There were articles on decorating, remodeling, links to custom content, and it covered Sims 2, 3, and 4. I used to look forward to each issue.

http://mackat.dk/ls/issue41/01page.htm