Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Marion: None particularly. BUT! Everything. Must. Be. White! Or bright neutrals. Those work too.

Any preferences in clothing styles?
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Rayne: Punk clothing and plenty of red and black colours.

How multitalented are you?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: So many talents! It's crazy. Recently I tried to take a skill class but there weren't any options available.

same question
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone ยท Sona Ali
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Anthony: I'm a writer of bestselling books. Writing is my one and unfortunately only talent.

Which color are your eyes?
    Visit me on the gallery! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Sona: Black

Hair color?
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Arhun: "I don't know... When I look in the mirror, I don't see anything. I'm a vampire, I don't have a mirror image."

Apocalypsia: "Purple, apparently."

Which of your outfits is your favorite outfit?
    Rayne: These two.
    SFVNYRf.png
    V4qffze.png

Same question.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Anadil: I don't have a favourite. It gets really boring with the same-old same-old. Everyday is a completely different wardrobe for me!

What line of work are you in?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    Ysabel: Oo Rayne you look absolutely cool!

Here's my favorite outfit. I have prettier ones but this one just feels the most like me!

Zx8NJPJ.png

Can we see more favorite outfits?
    What line of work are you in?
    Rayne: Currently I work as a Tech Guru.
    Ysabel: Oo Rayne you look absolutely cool!

Here's my favorite outfit. I have prettier ones but this one just feels the most like me!

Zx8NJPJ.png

Can we see more favorite outfits?
    Here's two more.
    lSG936C.png
    YSU82h8.png

If you have any pets, what are they like?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Apocalypsia: "My cat, Dixie, is soo cool! She's got a jaguar pattern and she's quite a hunter! But she's the best cat to have around the towers!"

Have you ever seen wild animals?
    Anthony: Having spent most of my life in the city, I haven't seen any noteworthy wild animals. However I do think I saw a bat flying around once.

What do you do to relax?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited May 2020
    Wolfgang: mmmm...used to use the bubble blower but these days I'm more likely to vaporize mine (since the actual term is apparently a bad word here). For parties I have access to other options but I wouldn't necessarily say they are relaxing.

I also find hanging out with Morgan relaxing, except she's marrying a vampire and I just have to deal with it. Always figured she and I would end up together, somehow, and now... I just have to deal with it. *pulls from the vaporizer, blows* I know this isn't healthy.

How do you change a bad habit?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Nushnushganay : How do you change a bad habit?

Leoni: Easy. Buy the monks a washing machine! :D Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist!

What's your least favourite thing to do?
    Rhune: "Laundry... It's boring as heck!!"
    R-HUN The Robot: "Bleep boop... I do not like water... Boop bleep..."

How many Sims are in your household?
    Sona: One - just me

Do you have any pets?
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Anadil: Let me think....When I was a child I had a little dog called Crumb and a slighter bigger dog called Cheese. So, I USED to have pets, but not anymore.

Change outfits/wardrobe often?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    Arhun: "Not really, but I've seen a really cool hat that I might wear on my trip to Evergreen Harbor soon!"

Would you ever live in a shipping container?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Silesia: Huh..HAHAHAHA omg no. I live in a penthouse. Do you think I'd give that up to live in shipping container? Are you crazy?

Where do you live?
    Ysabel: I was able to purchase an old house in the suburbs of Del Sol Valley! Which I am super happy about since there aren't a lot of houses available in that area. As an actress who wants to make it big, it's a perfect starting place for me.

How many times have you moved house?
    Arhun: "Three times, I believe. I grew up in Strangerville, then moved to the Supernatural Towers in Glimmerbrook in my teens. When I aged up into a young adult, I wanted to go to university and moved away from my friends to study in peace. I now moved once more to prepare for a big journey."

Have you ever been to university? And did you get your degree?
    Sona: Not just once, 13 degrees (each distinguished with honors) plus mixology certification

What's your occupation?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Alistair: Yes, technically I'm in it now, but I got a little waylaid by a beautiful Alien lady. I was taking it slow and easy, as I really don't need the degree ($9 million and growing with investments, I can do pretty much as a I please) but was enjoying the college life, but I enjoyed a few too many 'extracurriculars' if you know what I mean and now I have some child support payments, not that that's a problem, and the ladies involved were fully in on what they wanted. One of them was a unique-looking actual black-skinned (unnaturally really black, like the Reaper) vampiress with a gold mohawk, and I didn't know she was a vampire at first, but she didn't want a relationship, she wanted what we had together to stay what it was, and I was good with that. Then she told me she was having my baby, and also told me she's actually a vampire. I let her drink from me, it was actually really hot, that sensation. And then she turned me, and I have to say, it's been good once I got past the transforming part. I don't need sleep, so it's easier to have a busy life and still keep up with exams.

Except now it's not, and I might just fail. Because a certain lovely Alien lady and I crossed paths at the club, left together, went stargazing, and stayed together for the night, and it was a life-changing night for me. She knows I'm a vampire, I know she's an alien (she doesn't wear a disguise: I don't even know what hers looks like, I've only ever seen her in her own gorgeous natural form), and we didn't want just a fling.

And shortly after I proposed, she found she was expecting, and so we put off the wedding rather than hurry through it, but we just moved into a tiny house and our twins were born: two daughters: a redhead like me who was also born a vampire, and our other daughter, lovely and green like her mom, an alien girl. I couldn't be happier, except that I don't trust nannies, my wife-to-be needs a lot of rest, so luckily I don't need sleep, but...I didn't attend my coursework and now I have a final exam in a few hours I haven't even studied for. My A+ average is gonna tank.

Not that I care, I was only in it for the fun, and my daughters mean more to me. How I do in college is irrelevant to my ability to provide for them, and they grow so fast, I won't get these moments back, so I'm thinking of dropping my enrollment altogether.

I came from money and I've invested well enough that a career for me is just for fun, and right now my career needs to be Wonder-Dad, and to take care of my bride. Her alien powers take a toll on her, and then if I take a sip from her, she needs extra sleep, and the nanny I hired wasn't worth hiring so I sent him packing.

Do you have any kids?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited May 2020
    @kusurusu What's your occupation?

Anthony: I work as a novelist at Walrus Books.

@Nushnushganay Do you have any kids?

Anthony: Yes I have a son, his name is Quin. He's a toddler.

How big is your family?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited May 2020
    Leoni: Well, in this realm, there's me and Norrell, my husband; my twin sister Rhydia; Norrell's twin brother, Tadeo and his wife, Andromeda. They have a son named Ferdinand.
    Then there's our four beautiful children: Rhapsody, Andante, Nocturne and Toccata.

Norrell: We're big on music in our house.

Leoni: Just three more to go and we'll be the new Von Trapp family!

Norrell: Yeah... wait, what?!

If your life story was a film, what genre would it be?