Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mermaid Bachelorette! (Paused)

Comments

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @15aewar @Simslover163 @VanPelt81 @Irishsong @marryacheesecake @Butterfreeguy @INFINILoki

Episode Two is out now!

I had a lot of fun with this episode! I also wanted to say - if you want to be on or off the little pinglist, let me know.
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    You can tag me anytime an episode comes out. I'll read it soon!
    Sorry for posting again, but I just read this chapter and I would like to react to it.
    An egg hunt was an awesome idea. I laughed at the fact that all the eggs were probably hidden outside and that Arhun was too focused on not burning to death. He should have told the others that he's a vampire, how's he going to keep this up?!

The date between the girls was pretty cute, to be honest. And now I really want to let my sims attend one of San Myshuno's festivals again! They're so beautiful and fun!

Arhun's not doing well, but I hope that he will be able to succeed in the next challenge. I'm still rooting for my vampire boy!!
    Sorry for posting again, but I just read this chapter and I would like to react to it.
    An egg hunt was an awesome idea. I laughed at the fact that all the eggs were probably hidden outside and that Arhun was too focused on not burning to death. He should have told the others that he's a vampire, how's he going to keep this up?!

The date between the girls was pretty cute, to be honest. And now I really want to let my sims attend one of San Myshuno's festivals again! They're so beautiful and fun!

Arhun's not doing well, but I hope that he will be able to succeed in the next challenge. I'm still rooting for my vampire boy!!

Yeah, I initially thought they were outside because it said 'yard' on the notification and your poor boy was BURNING. He didn't even find an egg for his trouble!
  • INFINILokiINFINILoki Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2020
    (OMG ZIZZY IS SO CUTE WITH THAT GAP TOOTH!! AHHHH i just wanna cuddle the crap outta her...)

i ain't even mad Scorpius isn't doing so well...but disregarding that...๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ IT SCORPIUS GET YER HEAD IN THE GAME XD! lol

He's so ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ chill.

I love how he may want to get with the girl, but is totally the hype man for everyone else. He likes to make others happy, but that boi needs to find some happiness for himself too! He'll figure it out eventually....maybe...I really hope that he finally talks to Amira soon. I love that he's making friends, but I hope he actually makes a connection <3
    Also Im really hoping he swims soon, like he's like the last to do everything hahaha! XD I wanna see my majestic merboi play with the others in the water. He needs to make his MaMAPaH Proud!

hmm i cant say certain words... they arn't even swears!!!?? got the kiddie gloves on... lol
    (OMG ZIZZY IS SO CUTE WITH THAT GAP TOOTH!! AHHHH i just wanna cuddle the ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ outta her...)

i ain't even mad Scorpius isn't doing so well...but disregarding that...๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ IT SCORPIUS GET YER HEAD IN THE GAME XD! lol

He's so ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ chill.

I love how he may want to get with the girl, but is totally the hype man for everyone else. He likes to make others happy, but that boi needs to find some happiness for himself too! He'll figure it out eventually....maybe...I really hope that he finally talks to Amira soon. I love that he's making friends, but I hope he actually makes a connection <3
    Also Im really hoping he swims soon, like he's like the last to do everything hahaha! XD I wanna see my majestic merboi play with the others in the water. He needs to make his MaMAPaH Proud!

hmm i cant say certain words... they arn't even swears!!!?? got the kiddie gloves on... lol

I know, right? I love how cute she is!

Scorpius just seems content to get on well with everyone else. He's been swimming occasionally, but seeing as you ask, the next episode is traditionally speed dating, so I'll take him and Amira to the beach! It should be a nice place to get to know each other, right?
    For the speed date, please take Arhun somewhere inside... Or outside during night time.

If you wish to know more about his family, you can always ask me in a private message.
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Skye has the gloomy trait, if I recall correctly. Here's to hoping she doesn't have an episode and hide from everyone.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    For the speed date, please take Arhun somewhere inside... Or outside during night time.

If you wish to know more about his family, you can always ask me in a private message.

Haha, will do! We don't want him eliminated that way after all.

Also, I will DM you in case I want to write about that.

@Irishsong

Yeah, she does have the Gloomy trait - on the plus side she's pretty close now with Amira!
    Whatever happens I'm sticking till the end since I'm enjoying myself so much. But i am looking forward to the speed dating!! XD
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I like how chill everyone was regarding the egg challenge though something tells me that will change as eliminations happen and the challenges get crazier.
    edited May 2020
    @VanPelt81

Oh definitely, it's chill for now, but as things get tougher, I think it's safe to say it'll all change.

@INFINILoki

I'm glad! I'll try to take good screenshots of the beach date.
    Game decided to link Amira's Mermaid form to her Sim form. It doesn't appear to have done it to the other contestants (Shiro and Zissy seem just fine) but if your Sim's Merform looks a little different please let me know so I can fix it.
    @lilypadmeulin I read it. My reaction will be in a spoiler tag, just so that others won't have the plot spoiled.
    I really love the locations for the various dates. I was worried that Arhun wouldn't make it past the first elimination, but I'm glad that he did. It's a shame for the one who lost, though. The roses were a fun idea too. And I got to learn stuff about the other competitors again! Awesome! Looking forward to the next tasks!
    @Butterfreeguy
    I was pretty surprised myself, but they had a pretty good time on their date! He seems to have overcome his shyness - maybe those chats with Skye helped him out! And the rose ceremony is from the Bachelorette challenge, and the show, but I figured that if I used the 'give friendly gift' interaction, it doesn't trigger any jealousy. Whoo!
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    @lilypadmeulin
    I'll miss Callum. I really wish we had more time to get to know him. I'm surprised Shiro told Amira he was a mermaid. I mean, he probably knows that Amira is a mermaid and would totally get it, but I always pictured him as being more secretive. At least he's keeping part of the secret to himself. Let's just say that lots of bad things can happen in Sulani, especially if you get on the wrong side of the island spirits...

I'm really interested in knowing what Arhun is hiding. I hope he'll stick around long enough for us to find out!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I am HERE for the drama between Skye and Skizzy (I hope that's her name, it's been two hours since I read the chapter)! Usually I make a good/neutral girl, not usually BA or gothic. So I'm all types of excited right now.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @15aewar
    I figured rather than tell her everything he'd tell her some of the truth! But also he was hyped up by his chat with Scorpius, and he's now kind of in it to win it - if you have any insight about how he'd approach that, let me know, as the next day is going to be a free day. Scorpius started a fire by accident already so OOF.

I'll also miss Callum, but sadly he kept wandering off during the speed dating, so he and Amira didn't get to know each other very well.

@Irishsong
    Zissy and Skye are headed for drama! I'll say that much. I mean, Skye got the first rose, but Zissy also made a big impression. It's going to be WILD.
    aww it was wonderful!!
    Sucks we had to lose someone, but that's how it goes..
    I'm also super happy Scorpius finally got a chat and a swim! His True form is probably my favorite form of his <3<3
    @INFINILoki

He's got a very pretty true form! He and Amira had a great time at the beach, and I even have a pic I didn't share of them swinging on the swing set and having a good time!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Poor Callum. Perhaps he can find someone post contest.
    @lilypadmeulin
    I am indeed a proud parent.
    Aww that sounds super adorable! I'm glad they had such a great time.

kinda be cute if all losing participants found love with each other XD branching out into different couples amongst each other.
    @lilypadmeulin
    I am indeed a proud parent.
    Aww that sounds super adorable! I'm glad they had such a great time.

kinda be cute if all losing participants found love with each other XD branching out into different couples amongst each other.

Ooh, that would be cute! I've got a mod set up though, so that might be not so much a thing....depends what the randomiser decides!