Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"THE ESTATE" UK Based World:) UPDATE: 04/05/13 Page 12 Our own island paradise ;) Random pics pg13 :

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    fembodfembod Posts: 654 Member
    edited May 2013
    Just getting prepared for island paradise :)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Comments and feedback pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited May 2013
    Stunning pictures. :shock: I love the blend of rock, sand and grass you've got, the colours mix together so well and your sculpting's very much improved since South Port. :thumbup:

Regarding changing the gloominess of your world, it's something I'm interested in knowing too because I'm hoping to do something similar. Perhaps if one of us figures it out we could share the .ini files? :)
  • Options
    SISTERWOLFSISTERWOLF Posts: 149 Member
    edited May 2013
    I will definitely be downloading,in fact my Sims have their bags packed and waiting to make the big move from the U.S.A.to the U.K.This World looks Absolutely Fabulous!! You are very creative and speedy,bookmarked and anxious!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Stunning pictures. :shock: I love the blend of rock, sand and grass you've got, the colours mix together so well and your sculpting's very much improved since South Port. :thumbup:

Regarding changing the gloominess of your world, it's something I'm interested in knowing too because I'm hoping to do something similar. Perhaps if one of us figures it out we could share the .ini files? :)

Deffo agree with that, I just want the weather to reflect the UK a bit better, like today here its very warm, but nowhere near as sunny as the game would show :)

I'll keep looking for ways to do it :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    SISTERWOLF wrote:
    I will definitely be downloading,in fact my Sims have their bags packed and waiting to make the big move from the U.S.A.to the U.K.This World looks Absolutely Fabulous!! You are very creative and speedy,bookmarked and anxious!!! :mrgreen:

This has got to be the best comment EVER! I imagined your sims all ready with their passports! Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just a few randoms :)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Enjoy :)
  • Options
    buntinggirlbuntinggirl Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2013
    NB - My sims are SO looking forward to moving. Packed and ready to hand in their resignations...
  • Options
    greavesy15ukgreavesy15uk Posts: 2 New Member
    where can i download this