Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Next Gamepack Announcent will be made?

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Game Pack will be last so not for a while, the 6 months in the roadmap ends in October-ish so probably September.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    June during EA Play
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    June during EA Play

I’m thinking this
  • Options
    ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    June during EA Play

I agree... would make sense... they might give a small trailer
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Now that I know what the EP is, I just want to fast forward to the fall just so I know what the GP is, even if I don't want it. I just need to know.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Oh I hope so! Maybe it’ll be good and it’ll perk people up
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Now that I know what the EP is, I just want to fast forward to the fall just so I know what the GP is, even if I don't want it. I just need to know.

Same here! The suspense is killing me.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I'm hoping for June, however the realist in me says late August.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm hoping for June, however the realist in me says late August.

Yes I agree late August
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    At the virtual EA Play in June
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2020
    mimilu04 wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »
    I think EA will have problems making staff work remotely in Redwood, California as I expect most of the staff don't live in homes suitable as they cannot afford buying nearby and the rents are huge there. eg: Grant's only just bought one. I'm willing to wait for them to get things sorted and realise they might be having problems at the moment. <3

You don't have to live nearby to work remotely though... You just need a good internet connection and a vpn.
    They are very fortunate they have jobs that can accommodate them staying at home. I don't see any room for them to complain here, and they probably haven't.

My guess is announcement of GP maybe next fall.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    I don't know when it'll be but I really hope it's when ea does the online games thing on June 11th I don't know that they will but that would make me happy
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe they will give us the title of the gamepack at EA Play (June 11th 2020 if I remember correctly)?
    They did that last year with "Realm of Magic"!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I, too, really hope it will be June 11, just like last year. That was so informative!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Well we know for sure it's not going to be in at June 11th now maybe we'll hear something in August most likely about the stuff pack October will probably be when we hear about the game pack
  • Options
    My guess is late October because they won't want to overshadow the stuff pack that just came out in August
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think the SP is coming in Mid July and the GP will get announced in August.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My guess is late October because they won't want to overshadow the stuff pack that just came out in August

Late October is too close to the Expansion Pack which usually comes in November.
  • Options

Late October is too close to the Expansion Pack which usually comes in November.

You're right it would have to be out by September in order to fit into the 6-month road map