Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The never been done before pack

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I intentionally try not to read too much about it because I am afraid I will get my hopes up for something that I want but that is not what the gurus are planning.

I hope the never been done is werewolves actually taking on full animal form instead of humanoid form with fur.
    or being able to live in space would be cool as well.
    In short I hope it will be something fantastical, supernatural or scifi. But there are so many things never been done, it could also be something that I am not interested in at all. Only time will tell.
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Following your Sims to school has also never been done before either. Though, I feel like that should have come with Discover University.

Or a Disney related pack? I mean, they can put Star Wars stuff in the game. Might as well collaborate with the entirety of Disney.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I'd like a Happy Haunts EP. With the Scared, Very Scared and Panicked emotions, graveyard lots, the fortune teller career, the ghost hunter career, better ghosts with more unique gameplay and interactions, psychic/mystic arts skill, tarot reading, spirit board, palm reading, crystal balls, funeral event, etc.

They could even use these discarded assets/concept.

16243216900_15bf9b67e8_c.jpg

24934668947_985ea4db50_h.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2020
    A game pack about marriage and wedding ceremony and proposal😅
    I think that would be fun to be able to have meeting event with your partners family,ask your family about your partner, plan your wedding with a wedding planner
    ,have some wedding venues in town and be able to send wedding cards,have bridemaids.even some disaster in wedding like if bride and groom are not having strong relationship one of them doesn't attend the wedding and just breakup and ruin wedding. and all other things that happen in reality when you are about to marry😍
    I think it would be so romantic😅
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I would love for Gypsies, Ghostbusters, Dark Ages, Medieval, Werewolves,
    Alternate Universe Worlds, New kinds of Aliens & Resorts for my couples to go to.
    I got carried away again with my imagination. Lol
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    LOL maybe a little
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    So on the Sims Community website they state that the following interactions were recently added:
    - I see a gnome wielding a frozen rabbit riding atop a llama into battle against an udder’ly impressive foe.
    - Somebody is definitely going to get exactly what they want.
    - Self-organization will be key to a happy future.
    - Your future is… not bright, but illuminated… probably to an intensity of 0.981 candelas.
    - The threads of your future knit together in a wave of darkness.
    - Climbing to the top one rung at a time!
    - Without a doubt, that thing we talked about will come to be, as all of the signs are pointing to the answer that we agreed upon in our last discussion.
    - Your uncertainty, certainly shall become certain, under certain situations in no uncertain terms.
    - The future is soon™.
    - Your future looks pixelated.

I feel like these new interactions contain hints for the next packs and updates. Let’s see:
    - The first is still unknown. This may point to a superhero pack, which would be the major first suggested for the GP. It also may not ;).
    - The second remark seems like a joke, referencing Twitter.
    - Self-organization to me seems to refer to the new EP in, in which there is a lot to organize to become succesful.
    - Candelas also points to the new EP for me, with the candlemaking.
    - The ‘threads’ and ‘knit’ seem a reference to the new SP.
    - ‘Climbing to the top’ points to the ladders in the update before the new EP.
    - I think the next one is again a joke for us.
    - The one about uncertainty also absolutely feels like a joke to me.
    - Soon TM is a staple in games and MMO’s, so definitely both a joke and a hint that the hints do indeed concern the roadmap.
    - ‘Pixelated’. That’s a curious one I can’t connect right away. May be a reference to Plopsy in the nee SP, but could also hint at the new GP. Not sure.

All of the above combined, I feel like maybe the first and last give hints for the new GP. It may be a superhero theme, may be a return to staples from The Sims, may be something else completely. Very interesting!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    I'm still clinging to that heist thing they mentioned in the last survey.

And bands, of course, though that's not exactly new, is it?

But I'd also love so many things mentioned here: superheroes, apocalypse, space, underwater, medieval...

The heist thing and the superhero thing could introduce a criminal justice. I want to see my sims arrested, honestly. And I've been in need of a sort of "do good" aspiration many times. (Maybe Eco will bring that? Sims who just want to like save the world?)

Stuff like funerals and romance I would love too, but I feel like those should be included in an Expansion Pack instead of being the main themes of a Game Pack.
    I have another thought on the pack that's never been done a road trip pack was in a survey a few years ago and cars are needed in the game so I think that is possible
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    I don't know if someone has said it before but I have never really seen them do a Steampunk themed pack.

I like the idea of having us be able to make the world somewhat more dystopian. The upcoming expansion might help a bit with that but I don't know what all it will include. I know in the Sims City series you could trigger a disaster to hit the city involving aliens, earthquakes, or plagues. We already have some of the groundwork for those things such as we have aliens (maybe not all of them are nice), one of the lot traits we have is a quake zone (this could just be on a larger scale and happen while sims are going about their day rather than just in one set place), and we already have illnesses (just that everyone would get it and not just one or two sims).

Another thing they have never really added are practical things. How do our sims stay warm in the winter in their homes when it doesn't have a furnace, boiler or radiators to make it so? How can it be scorching outside yet they go inside and they are fine without functional air conditioners or fans? Everyday our sims take showers, baths, bubble baths but how do they warm up the water when there are no water heaters of any kind? They have started to think along these lines with the upcoming pack by introducing things to capture solar/wind energy and dew collectors but the above things can take it even further.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I have another thought on the pack that's never been done a road trip pack was in a survey a few years ago and cars are needed in the game so I think that is possible
    Road trip with loading screens and tiny worlds? I really hope not.
    Jungle Adventures had no loading screens while adventuring either. They could make it similar to that.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    - I see a gnome wielding a frozen rabbit riding atop a llama into battle against an udder’ly impressive foe.
    - Somebody is definitely going to get exactly what they want.
    - Self-organization will be key to a happy future.
    - Your future is… not bright, but illuminated… probably to an intensity of 0.981 candelas.
    - The threads of your future knit together in a wave of darkness.
    - Climbing to the top one rung at a time!
    - Without a doubt, that thing we talked about will come to be, as all of the signs are pointing to the answer that we agreed upon in our last discussion.
    - Your uncertainty, certainly shall become certain, under certain situations in no uncertain terms.
    - The future is soon™.
    - Your future looks pixelated.

1. Horses or Medieval pack?
    2. Could be anything tbh
    3. Inventory sorting feature
    4. Candle making
    5. Knitting SP
    6. Ladders
    7. Not sure...what was the last discussion? What did the gurus talk about in a previous stream or post?
    8. No idea
    9. They always say that lol
    10. Something about naked sims? Since they get all pixelated? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I intentionally try not to read too much about it because I am afraid I will get my hopes up for something that I want but that is not what the gurus are planning.

I hope the never been done is werewolves actually taking on full animal form instead of humanoid form with fur.
    In short I hope it will be something fantastical, supernatural or scifi. But there are so many things never been done, it could also be something that I am not interested in at all. Only time will tell.

I don't know why I keep picturing having a werewolf sim turn into an actual wolf one rainy full moon, giving me full control of it as I run through granite falls..... a girl can dream 😛🥰
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

I don't know why I keep picturing having a werewolf sim turn into an actual wolf one rainy full moon, giving me full control of it as I run through granite falls..... a girl can dream 😛🥰

Yeah maybe someday we'll get that I hope so
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

I like this dream :D
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    7. Not sure...what was the last discussion? What did the gurus talk about in a previous stream or post?

I assume they mean the surveys as 'the things we agreed upon'. So, it must be something that we have voted for during the surveys. Question is, the survey from the start of the year or the more recent survey?
    edited May 2020
    Whatever the new pack is I hope it's something really fun
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
    It would be really cool if they made a pact with a space town the closest thing we had did that was lunar lakes in Sims 3 I would like to see something like that expanded on
  • winkeljohn78winkeljohn78 Posts: 87 Member
    I would love to see a personality pack - that's something Sims4 is still missing. Traits and personalities that really matter.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I assume they mean the surveys as 'the things we agreed upon'. So, it must be something that we have voted for during the surveys. Question is, the survey from the start of the year or the more recent survey?

Well I don't think it would be a more recent survey because just counting the votes of the survey takes quite some time and we know they've been working on the Eco and knitting pack so it would have to be an old surveys or something from surveys at least a year or two ago but I could be wrong
    I've been thinking of Circus related stuff lately. Building your own circus, hiring performers... It's certainly never done before.
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    The Joys of being a Woman pack. 2 days a week Aunt Flo would come visit turning all the women into chubby, chocolate craving, cramp having little monsters. All the men would leave and go camping or something. There would be crying and fights and chaos for 2 days! Then at the end of adulthood Aunt Flo leaves forever and the women have hot flashs and become full fledged lunatics.
    The Joys of being a Woman pack. 2 days a week Aunt Flo would come visit turning all the women into chubby, chocolate craving, cramp having little monsters. All the men would leave and go camping or something. There would be crying and fights and chaos for 2 days! Then at the end of adulthood Aunt Flo leaves forever and the women have hot flashs and become full fledged lunatics.

I don't think that would sale well