Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Auto-delete Screenshot notifications

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
edited May 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi,

Honestly it overloads the notification wall.

I think it's useless to keep these notifications in the list, it should work like the Gallery notifications.

Comments

• BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Honestly it overloads the notification wall.
    >
    > I think it's useless to keep these notifications in the list, it should work like the Gallery notifications.

You can clean them yourself there's a button but from seeing the Notification Bar i think it would be nice it cleaned it for us but... How will it measure how often it did? By Sim Time?.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2020
    Honestly I spend my time to clear the wall. I do many screenshots.

The game should be titled : "The Notification Wall"
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Honestly I spend my time to clear the wall. I do many screenshots.
    >
    > The game should be titled : "The Notification Wall"

I don't see myself cleaning it all until it's nearly full really when i start playing (hopefully next week) i feel like they had to put it in there though because there's more little things you do with them and tasks it's more to remember, maybe they can give it infinite capacity like Social Media sites and then when we quit the game it cleans it that's the best way they could do it i think.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    Yeah I dislike that notification a lot, that's why I use reshade to take screenshots.
    > @logion said:
    > Yeah I dislike that notification a lot, that's why I use reshade to take screenshots.

Yeh Creators generally use some sort of software to take Screenshots anyway because you get the whole screen rather than a certain area and websites you upload to like Mod The Sims require you to get the whole screen and it is a lot better, i use IrfanView it's good because you can put 2 pictures into 1 too with the "Special" paste option and not bad color correcting features either but i use that for something else.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Isn’t there a way to turn that screenshot notification off? I thought I saw something like that...