Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Rainbow Sundae Poll! Decide who should be heir!

TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
edited May 2020 in Off Topic Chat
For the first time ever... I have no idea who should be the heir for my legacy, Rainbow Sundae.

Rainbow Sundae is a berry legacy and this time around I have two eligible Sims, but no clue who to pick!

What makes it so tricky... well I sort of cheated to make Emily a possible heir. She should have been ineligible since she was born with the same color as her mom, but I got buyer's remorse and made her at least partially green like her father. This means she could carry on the family legacy as the next colored Sim and stuff... except when her little brother was born: He was all green.

Sooooo... there was that fly in my pudding. Now I had a Sim that was born as a clear heir and one that I fudged to giver her a shot. Can my conscience live with the knowledge I stole the legacy away from Jett without even giving him a fighting chance???

No! That's where you all come in! Help me decide who should carry on the Rainbow Sundae legacy. Who will be the Heir of the Green Generation!

Help me!

The choices are either Emily or Jett.

Emily Grofield
  • Life Stage: Teen
  • Traits: Erratic, Self-Assured
  • Aspiration: Master Vampire
05-21-20_3-57-03-pm.png

Emily is the first born of Generation Six.

Early in her life, Emily suffered from a long term genetic illness that left her physically weaker than most children and with an unusual skin pattern that changed her gray skin to a mix gray and green. During her childhood, she also started to fall victim to mental illness that alienated her from most people. Her life despite her disabilities has been one of support from her family.

More Pictures:
In Game:
05-21-20_4-08-22-pm.png
Possible YA Makeover:
05-21-20_4-07-03-pm.png

Jett Grofield
  • Life Stage: Teen
  • Traits: Cat Lover, Vegetarian
  • Aspiration: Academic

05-21-20_3-57-20-pm.png

Jett is the second born of Generation Six.

Jett, unlike his older sister, was born completely green like his father. He's always been a dependable person that has been the champion for his sister. Now that he's older though, he's starting to wonder what he wants to do with his life. That mixed with falling into the wrong crowd... Will Jett stay the straight laced schoolboy or become something more dangerous?

More Pictures:
In Game:
05-21-20_4-08-48-pm.png
Possible YA Makeover:
05-21-20_4-04-16-pm.png

Wanna learn more about what makes this so tough? Read Generation Five of Rainbow Sundae to find out more! (The start of the Emily arc starts here.)
Post edited by TheYayToast on

A Rainbow Sundae Poll! Decide who should be heir! 22 votes

Emily
40%
AngelEb95xLunaSimsxBrandontaylorRememberJoyQueenarellaCoffeecrumblecakeMyriadSimsmiwa09BrianG 9 votes
Jett
59%
icmnfrshmintycupcakeMaggieMarleyKarababy52KelvinsimesmerizedVivi_WillowTreeVanPelt81citysimmerSeashoreLiviaxstxrrysequenceRedattacusPENchaotic 13 votes

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Emily
    Emily's traits, along with her appearance, make her unique in comparison. They're both cool though so I can see where you're indecision comes from. Good luck with your final choice! 🙂
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Jett
    They're both pretty strong contenders. I was expecting Emily to be ahead, but as of my vote, they seem to be evenly tied.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Emily
    I went with Emmy, mainly because of her aspiration. I love them both but I thought Academic, you already had a generation at college :) And vampires are so cool :D
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Thank you so much everyone for your votes! I'm shocked at how close the votes are!
  • BrianGBrianG Posts: 25 Member
    Emily
    I'd say Emily, she seems like a very strong choice personality-wise, aspiration-wise, and she has a lovely overall appearance!
    Hey everyone! Holy macaroni! Jett and Emily are tied at 7 to 7. I'll close the poll tomorrow around midday. One more vote decides the whole thing. :#
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Emily
    9 to 9 now
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Jett
    I like Jett’s character more. But playing as Emily might be more fun.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Oh wow! So I didn't expect things to get muddy! The siblings were neck and neck, but with one vote: Jett wins! Thank you so much to everyone who voted! You are all the best and I am so happy you took the time to vote!