Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• yannokfc_2yannokfc_2 Posts: 31 Member
    [can't use the spoiler function bc im new but imma tell without stating the title og the movie] There's this movie where this guy plays as a detective with his partner and they go to this mental institution in an island, only to uncover the truth that he's also a patient in the institution.

Do you go to conventions? (cosplaycons and the like)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    When Jake Gyllenhaal told everyone who Peter Parker is. LOL.

But my absolute fav is Episode 14 of Agents of SHIELD Season 5. The main plot is that the team are facing manifestations of their worst fears coming out of this weird small hole vortex thing. The manifestations are physical and can be killed where they will fade into smoke.
    So this guy called Fitz was this other guy called The Doctor in another season where they were trapped in a virtual world where he was the vice president (sort of) of Hydra.

Therefore, all fans thought that The Doctor here was a manifestation.
    And this scene really shocked me. My jaw dropped. (It might not be that shocking just from the scene alone but if you watched the whole episode, it would be. XD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OndQhvoD2Os

Same question.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    yannokfc_2 wrote: »
    [can't use the spoiler function bc im new but imma tell without stating the title og the movie] There's this movie where this guy plays as a detective with his partner and they go to this mental institution in an island, only to uncover the truth that he's also a patient in the institution.

Do you go to conventions? (cosplaycons and the like)
    Nope

DeKay wrote: »
    When Jake Gyllenhaal told everyone who Peter Parker is. LOL.

But my absolute fav is Episode 14 of Agents of SHIELD Season 5. The main plot is that the team are facing manifestations of their worst fears coming out of this weird small hole vortex thing. The manifestations are physical and can be killed where they will fade into smoke.
    So this guy called Fitz was this other guy called The Doctor in another season where they were trapped in a virtual world where he was the vice president (sort of) of Hydra.

Therefore, all fans thought that The Doctor here was a manifestation.
    And this scene really shocked me. My jaw dropped. (It might not be that shocking just from the scene alone but if you watched the whole episode, it would be. XD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OndQhvoD2Os

Same question.
    Too hard to choose, so I'm gonna say two.
    The Mist movie spoiler
    At the end of the movie the main characters hear something big coming their way (previously saw a massive monster too) and so after seeing all the horrible ways people died from the creatures they decide to shoot themselves to spare themselves the agony. Problem is there is just enough bullets for everyone except one. So after killing everyone else in the car (including a kid) the guy steps out of the car absolutely broken and waiting to be ripped apart and the monster coming is revealed to be a tank with army guys killing the creatures. If only they talked for a minute more and they would have been safe.

This is only in the movie and Stephan King himself loved the addition

I am Legend spoiler
    Long story short the main character kidnaps a vampire and a whole hoard of them come after him, but heres the twist the vampires are still fully human and the main character has been kidnapping innocents and killing them ruthlessly in the name of a "cure". The leader of the vampire only decided enough was enough when his wife was taken from him and that they should finally put an end to this Boogeyman or "Legend" terrorizing them. There is a deleted scene in the movie that basically reveals this and that kinda means Will Smith's character killed his dog for no reason

Same question or if you can't think of one, what's a twist you SAW coming?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited May 2020
    The Equalizer 2's villain reveal.

What types of social media personas disgust you?
    Post edited by MMX on
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Those that are so sassy and like to start drama types.

Are you ticklish?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Unfortunately yes.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Those that are so sassy and like to start drama types.
    Especially the narcissists that make posts slandering people they consider losers for the sake of attention and stoking their ego, usually targeting gamers and ‘nerdy’ hobbyists.

Do you find yourself agreeing with a lot of opinions that are considered unpopular?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    I'd say yes but about 60-70% of the time.

Have you ever been an intern?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    No I haven't.

Do you consider yourself a leader-type?
    Nope, tho I have to be, for my job. 😬

Are you a supervisor?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xManicMelodicxxManicMelodicx Posts: 165 Member
    No,and i shouldd probably not be left unsupervized,either. :D

Whats your worst acidental injury?
    9517953f7d116bed59d3d8860ae452cd27577c24_hq.gif
    Origin ID: ManicMelodic
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited May 2020
    Getting cut by a large piece of crystal glass. I used to have a crystal glass jar that got stuck due to the heat and when I tried to open it a large chunck broke and slid under the skin of my index finger and bled so badly that my whole arm was covered in blood. I ended up getting three stitches right above the inside of the knuckle of my index finger.

What's the funniest lie you have ever heard?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    "I don't mop... I just clean up water."
    ^technically not a lie, but it was confusing to me as heck when my mom said this to the hardware store clerk 😂

Same question?
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I'm sure this is just trolling, or maybe some actually think people will believe them, but my favorite funny lie that I have heard and seen is when someone says their relative works for [insert gaming company here], and they can get you banned when you say something they don't like.

What was the last thing you said or did that made you say: "Man, that was stupid!"?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited May 2020
    Recently had two moment like that.
    I was playing Breath of the Wild and I wanted to pick this cool weapon, but I didn't have any room so I dropped a thunder weapon onto the ground to pick up the cool sword. Unfortunately I was standing in a puddle and was promptly electrocuted.

Another was when I was playing Terraria and I summoned Skeletron Prime when it was almost day, forgetting the fact he becomes a spinning skull of doom that does 9999 damage when the sun is out.

Same question
    EMrBkJP.png
    I don't know. I do too many dumb things. XD

Fav arcade game?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Gotta go with Pac-Man.

What has been your comfort food during quarantine?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Cookies.

Do you like biscuits and gravy?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've never had it. I'm not sure if I'd like it or not.

What's something fun you've been doing lately?
    Watching Family Feud videos.

YouTube videos you've been watching?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Ok so whatever song I’ve been listening to, I would go and watch the music video for it, if it had one.

What’s a skill you have seen that makes you wish you could do it?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Skateboarding.

You?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Marble sculpting. Or sculpting in general.

What was your favorite outside activity when you were a kid?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    My siblings and I used to build moats and cities out of our gravel driveway. We'd run the sprinkler and make boats out of leaves and stuff and try to float Lego people down the river we made.

What was your favorite book as a kid?
    The Little Red Hen.

Best gadget you've bought?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited May 2020
    Been so long since I bought a gadget, I have to think hard...discounting things like laptops and cellphones, one of the most useful gadgets I ever bought was a Japanese-made mandoline of the noteworthy brand "Benriner" Which in truth is actually more accurately translated "Benri-na" but "er" is an antiquated way of translating due to old British English standards for translation. But it's " 便利な” be n ri na which describes something as being easy or convenient.

2DchiIJ.jpg

Have you ever felt that nothing you've ever done has amounted to anything?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg