Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Job/Career?

wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
Hey guys! So I need help deciding a new job for my new Sim. Her name is Monica Davenport:

https://ibb.co/hKQRjLT

What type of job/career (would prefer a career) and do you see her going to university if so for what? I had a burst of inspiration and created her but I just don't know what type of career to set her on. She lives in Sulani if that helps at all. Oh maybe a youtuber?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Style Influencer as a Trend Setter. Yes, she should go to University first. I have all my Sims attend University now.
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    She’s a pretty interesting sim. I’d say try something you haven’t tried yet,
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    She's very cute and colourful! It would help to know her traits, but she looks like creative, so I could see her working in fashion as a trend setter, as a painter or freelance artist, or in social media as an internet personality. If she's an ocean lover though, perhaps she would prefer working as a marine biologist. I could also see her studying a relevant degree at university to help start her career. Do whatever you enjoy most.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If you're into money, there's only one thing to be - a Writer. Oh, officially the wages are pathetic, but you'll be dragging in the royalties too much to care. You can write two books a day easy and still have a social life. Within a year of play you'll have about S300,000. You also get a fairly easy quality Computer,

It's also a great way to earn Fame (if you're into fame) because you get a little boost every time you publish a book.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.