Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 257
    The theme for the week is : a kitchen with tree or leafy themed walls.
    Gallery Link: Green Energizing Kitchen
    I used leaf wall art on the walls
    XqtKmo5.png5nGNBq6.pngTJyRJhg.pngIp1jgLJ.pngWtOCNiq.png
    JO1bFdF.pngLnnS2Db.pngsuI84FD.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Green Energizing Kitchen is a very lovely plants and leafy themed kitchen! :) Very beautiful natural green and white colours and the white brick cooking area walls are very nice. Very nice layout and furnishings! The plants window area is very lovely! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the planters and harvesting the plants to use in meals. The greenery is very nice on top of the windows and the vertical plants decor is very nice either sides. The green dustpan is a great touch on the wall! Sims will enjoy eating healthy fruit from the fruit bowl and having nice cups of tea from the brewer. The plants are very nice as bookends.
    The leafy patterned floor rugs are a very nice touch in the room and the leafy wall art is pretty! It looks very nice the way the wall art has been placed with the wall speakers either side and wall shelving in between. Sims will enjoy listening to music whilst cooking meals. The wall plants and green apple clock around the top of the doors looks very great!.
    Very nice cooking area! The hanging herbs, hanging plants wall decor, leafy wall art, vertical plants row , leafy ceiling light and plants on the shelving, window ledge and counters are nice nature touches. The wall knives, spice set,hanging pans,eggs basket , knife block, wall cutlery are nice homely kitchen items, The aroma of incense will be very nice filling the room.
    It is very lovely plants and leafy green natural themed kitchen! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Love that leafy kitchen!
    artwork picture paintings By me & #Zeisig♥
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 258
    The theme for the week is : a dining room for an 80 year old lady
    I went with Alice in wonderland party theme for Audrey's celebrating her 80th birthday with family & friends a party she won't forget♥
    6gz4es1.pngdFtjkXq.png9JpAVNS.pngkQJ6NK8.png
    s9XadNR.pngyzHCE5s.pngothwmH6.png8c19L8F.pngv1E9hz4.png
    AudreysFantasyCelebration is a very lovely fantasy birthday dining room! :) Very lovely furnishings,layout,gold, black,white colors! The Alice in Wonderland theme is very nice! Very nice chequered black and white flooring! The gold round floor rugs are very nice and very elegant gold wall paneling. Very nice Mad Hatter’s birthday teaparty area! The dining chairs used are pretty! The Sims will enjoy sitting there having food and drinks from the buffet table and fountain. They will enjoy listening to gramaphone music whilst dining.The wall clocks, grandfather clock and top hat statue look very great! The white bunny is cute near the grandfather clock! They will have fun playing chess and card table games, It is nice that there are prettily wrapped birthday gifts for Audrey to open.Very nice archway area with the queen of hearts , pig and the knights either sides! The red path with tiles leading up to her and gnome on it looks great! Very nice celebratory balloons and banners, balloons wallart on the walls! The white rabbit wallart is great! The refreshments area is very nice. They will enjoy having a cup of tea,coffee or a drink from the globe bar with their meal. The playing cards wallart looks great! The cake wall print is a nice touch near the birthday cake table. Very pretty pink table with a drinks tray. Very beautiful fantasy area with the lovely wallart, mushrooms, alien plants, floral grass, cute bunny and ladybird!
    It is a lovely Alice in Wonderland birthday party room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 261
    The theme for the week is : “ a bookcase( one type) themed study ”
    Gallery Link: Wizard Astronomy Study
    The study is for a Wizard Astronomers studying the Universe
    bZL6dcL.pngX9o3z17.pngE6OSPMv.png
    rpxxkDQ.pngTTK9EbG.pngJQtZYjx.png
    Wizard Astronomy Study is a lovely study for a wizard who enjoys studying Astronomy! :) The wooden magical pack bookcase is very nice as your chosen bookcase! Very nice wood textured walls that complement very well with the wooden texture and the colour of the bookcase. It looks very nice how the bookcases have been placed along the edges of the wall, with one wall jutting out.The magic pack furnishings to go with the bookcase are great! The potions and crystals are a great touch on the wall shelving! The magic cabinet, wand case, bug wall lights, sun wall decor, spell book stand, broomsticks on wall and broomstick stand look great in the room! The space themed wall art and the moon cycles chart are great astronomy touches! The small satellite dishes look great either sides of the moon chart. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting and reading area in the middle of the room. Very nice moon themed floor rug! The spell book and globe are great touches on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the globe bar or a cup of tea whilst sitting there. Sims will enjoy playing chess , and listening to gramaphone music. The magic pack patterned counters, mirrors are nice, and very pretty curtains and windows! The arch entrance is great!
    It is a very nice magical study for a wizard astronomer! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Wow @chips46! Talk about juxtapositions, what could be an ancient mariners navigation board next to satellites, fireflies lighting the night here and celestial bodies lighting the night sky above. Beautiful study! I like the white with a definite eclecticism.
  • KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 69 Member
    Hi @chips46 Can you install your Wizard Astronomy Study in my actual house please? Ta! :smiley: It's awesome, I love the relaxed colouring of the furniture alongside the bright pops of wizarding items. Absolutely beautiful.
    edited May 2020
    Wow @chips46! Talk about juxtapositions, what could be an ancient mariners navigation board next to satellites, fireflies lighting the night here and celestial bodies lighting the night sky above. Beautiful study! I like the white with a definite eclecticism.

Thank you @JojoMOMSTER I'm glad you liked my rooms :)

Hi @chips46 Can you install your Wizard Astronomy Study in my actual house please? Ta! :smiley: It's awesome, I love the relaxed colouring of the furniture alongside the bright pops of wizarding items. Absolutely beautiful.

Hi @KaylaxCapers I don't understand your question about my Wizard Astronomy Study Room, do you want to use the room in your house, and upload to the gallery. You can as long you place the room with out any changes to the room and decor and give credit in the description the room Wizard Astronomy Study is by #chips46 that you are using the room so I can see how you done your house by using the room. If this is what you are asking? and thank you I'm happy you liked my room :)
  • KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 69 Member
    @chips46 teehee, no no, I was being silly, like I want the room in real life! :D It's beautiful x
    @chips46 teehee, no no, I was being silly, like I want the room in real life! :D It's beautiful x

Lol I thought you want it for your game haha, I wish we could have some of these builds IRL :D
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 263
    The theme for the week is : “ an eco bedroom Or bathroom ”
    Gallery Link: Eco Teen
    AqzjjOT.pngXQCnpPM.png
    VD4qoR9.pngV2tCDWY.pngaWTf9BJ.png
    Eco Teen is a beautiful eco themed bedroom for a teen! :) Very lovely green colour, and very nice natural wood furnishings! The new pack rugs are very nice in the room and it looks great the way you overlapped them,Very lovely green curtained bedhead windows, bringing in nice sunlight for Sims when waking. Very nice wood bedside tables and the heart teddy is cute! Very lovely study desk wall area! The school bag is a great homely touch there. Teens will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading the open book that is on the desk or books from the natural wood wall bookcase. The green crystal is pretty! The natural lamps in the room look very nice! The plants on the bookcase and in the corner nook are nice nature touches.and the diagonal row of tree wall prints and the plants wall decor from the new pack look great! Very nice corner armchairs sitting nook with lamp in between the chairs. The mouse and books are great on the side table! The forest art canvas suits the room theme well! Very nice dressing cabinet area! The beauty products are nice on the top of the cabinet, and the wooden mirror and bathroom are very nice for Sims to use. The green mysim on the tv table is great! Sims will enjoy watching tv or listening to music from the speaker. The wall art there is great!
    Teens will enjoy spending time in their lovely eco living bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 264
    The theme for the week is : “ a small sunroom”
    Gallery Link: Sunny Sunshine
    7g8qGsd.pngbjtb3W0.png0oGMWgI.png
    Bd34B97.png85URXfB.png
    Sunny Sunshine is a very lovely light filled sunroom! :) Very nice warm,calming color, natural wood walls,flooring and the furnishings and layout are lovely! The wall of windows is very nice, bringing in lovely sunshine to the room. The curtains are very pretty. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting areas for Sims to enjoy reading books in the sunlight. They will also enjoy listening to music from the music player and Linz speaker whilst sitting there. Very creative design of the bookshelves wall area! The leafy wall art either sides of the bookshelves, and the plants and hands on the bookshelf edges are very nice! Very nice windows patterned table with the books and homely scissors block on it. The open book is a homely touch on the corner table, and the pile of books on the flooring and the modern wall clock are very nice,Lovely floor rug.
    It is a very nice calm sunroom for Sims to relax and enjoy reading! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 265
    The theme for the week is : “ a butterfly colored kitchen”
    Gallery Link: Yellow Kitchen
    A Yellow Butterfly I see in my backyard when its summer
    63M7HH2.jpg
    Butterfly light art made by me
    Hgqc9gh.pngTOmfsbH.pngvIfDBn2.pngv9ZqGq2.png
    VRYlyhs.pngn7nOBfC.pngkC1vU4l.png
    Yellow Kitchen is a very lovely kitchen reflecting the yellow butterfly! :) The yellow and black colour scheme to reflect the butterfly color is beautiful! Very nice furnishings, layout and design! The butterfly lights wall art is so very pretty! It looks great how the yellow cabinets have been placed on the walls, and the shelf nooks with the black jars, condiments , cookies jars are very nice! The cookbooks, wall knives. spice set, eggs basket are home kitchen touches. The yellow and black striped rug gives a great stylish look to the room! Very nice sink area design! It looks great that the cabinets have formed a windows nook. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in as they use the sink. The black hand towers are nice on either side and it is nice there is a black dishrack,soap for Sims to use. Very nice stools counter nook for Sims to enjoy sitting there using the laptop or reading books from the yellow plants pots themed bookshelf.Sims will enjoy a nice snack of fruit from the fruit bowl. The yellow flowers pictures on either sides of the door, daffodil plate, corner sunny sunflowers and pretty flowers on the fridge are lovely for Sims to see when cooking and eating meals! They will enjoy making ice creams using the ice cream . having cups of coffee from the coffee machine and listening to music from the wall speaker. The half circles floor pattern along the edges of the books shelf counter looks great!
    The kitchen beautifully reflects the color of the Yellow Butterfly and the butterfly lights wall art is pretty! Thanks very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Tiny Modern Eco Home
    A Tiny Modern Eco Home with a few activities for a family of 3 to enjoy
    Gallery Link: Tiny Modern Eco Home
    Art paintings pictures by my sim & #roseymow #FruitLoops40 #tiya33 #ArtbyAmans

gKc9wBG.pngjLmkJoI.pngwCqkIHH.png3tyGjLO.png
    czwMG2t.pngX6Q4aUx.pngwpiEtsL.png9ORr4OL.pngWciwMTY.png1Jw1fzj.pnghQYF0UU.pngiIWfHQ5.pngUKyTgrI.pngkmpWiDf.pngnpQNuOl.png3HbfwX6.pngNsUxX4d.png29KlSZP.pngzsVMwAy.png9eKna73.pngsDVQIJy.pngK9O1JFI.png5O0L3KW.png3745YYN.pngR0jpCRq.pngWuo1696.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top