Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2020
    @JennaCatz Haha! Love it, Jenna!

TaC1466.png

• Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    All in good fun @Jendowoz0612 :)

15fVE44.png
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited May 2020
    The Meeting

Rueben...
    "Bonsoir mademoiselle"
    Abigail....
    "Hi, my name is Abigail..

Bx7WfwX.png

Jh1Be4i.png

Rueben quickly brakes the ice....
    "Hi hope I didn't startle you, I dabble a bit in languages and French is my favorite."
    Ha ha, she giggles nervously... "It's very romantic" Abigail replies.

WaneMV4.png

As they walk through the lush gardens, they talk and she begins to relax a bit.

Rueben..
    "I love music and the outdoors, but I must confess I am also very ambitious."
    Abigail...
    "I am an eco friendly person (green fiend trait). I am confident in myself and what I stand for and I love music. ".........
    "I must say my favorite place to be, is outdoors." she says in a tantalizing way.

... and that's when the "moment" happened ............

Rueben....
    "Do you hear that.....?"
    Abigail.....
    "hear what...."
    Rueben....
    "that music......."
    ....... suddenly Rueben takes Abigails hand and twirls her slowly and begins to dance with her, in his arms, swaying slowly to the music.
    "It was amaizing" ... Abigail thought, she could see her falling for him.

L83ZwMS.png

As the evening came to an end , Abigail knew this was the best time to give Rueben his gift.

Abigail...
    "This is for you Rueben, It's a vein plant, I hope you will take care of it everyday in remembrance of the night we met."

pebc9Nz.png

fmviaIb.png

Producers question - What did you talk about after that?
    Abigail....
    "Well after we met, and while we were walking, we spoke about our families. He told me about his child hood and I told him about mine. We also spoke about our dreams for the future."

Producers question - Was it awkward? Was it romantic? Did you like each other right away?
    Abigail.....
    "Yes, yes and........... hmm "did you like each other right away?". Not sure, I was very nerves at first and I am sure he was too, so we will see what the future dates will hold."

Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ivy
    "Hi Rueben, I'm Ivy Arrington."
    Rueben
    "So wonderful to meet you Ivy."

Rueben kisses Ivy's hand, which sends heat straight to her face.

Meeting2.png

Rueben
    "You look so beautiful, tell me a little about yourself."
    Ivy
    "I'm 26, from a tiny town in the South. I grew up on a farm, and so I'm happiest when I'm outdoors in the sun. I am a total animal lover, and we have so many dogs and cats on the farm. Lastly, I would say I'm quite a book worm. When I'm not in the fields helping my family, you can find me with my nose in a book or writing one."
    Rueben
    "I must say, I love the outdoors as well, so that's so nice to hear!"

Ivy can't keep her giggle down.

Meeting.png

They walk over to the bench where Ivy gives him a basket of apples and some honey. Little bees start to flock around them.

Round1gift1.png

Ivy
    "I wanted to bring you something from home. We live on an apple farm, and so I picked these myself for you. And the honey is also made by the bees we keep there who pollinate the apple trees. This gift means a lot to me because it shows you where I come from, and that I'm just a small town girl looking to find love."

Rueben puts his arms around her as they sit down and they have a clear, instant connection.

Rueben
    "Thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift. It is really beautiful to get to know you, and see exactly what you love."

Ivy smiles widely, her heart fluttering all over rib cage, like the little bees that she loves so much.

Gift2.png

Producer Question 1
    After I gave him my gift, it sparked a wonderful conversation about our lives and living situations. We grew up so differently! He's seen so much of the world, and this is the first time I have even left my town, can you believe it? The Arringtons are simple people, we don't live a lavish life, so it was sooo interesting to hear where he's come from, and his different experiences.

Producer Question 2
    Oh gosh, I was SO shy! I don't think I have ever seen such a gorgeous gentleman in my life other than on TV *giggles*. I think he likes me, I'd say we hit it off!
    Post edited by CazzTregurtha on
  • Options
    sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2020
    The First Meeting - Avani

Avani: "Hi Reuben, I'm Avani, God your better looking then I imagined.", and then blush and look down. "Sorry bad habit, I have no filter."

49926889636_5c7f3b65d1_o.png

He laughs, it's a deep warm sound coming from his chest, "I appreciate honesty, I have met too many people who only tell me what I want to here. I must say you're stunning in that dress. Walk with me"
    49927187272_d03bf1ed30_o.png

The conversation flows effortlessly. We stop briefly after taking in the beautiful gardens.
    49926371283_0e1ec5e007_o.png

Reuben: What's makes you different then the rest of woman here?

Avani: I just graduated with honors from Foxboro Institute with a dual degree in Biology and Public Speaking. I am passionate about saving the planet, and living in harmony with nature. I am currently living and working in Sulani trying to bring back the white dolphins. It appears to be going well. I also, would love to find a love connection, but I am not willing to change who I am to get there. I hope we form one organically, with no pretense. And if I don't end up being the one, this will be a once in a lifetime experience, and I leave with new friends."

You're turn. So tell me, how you ended up on the Bachelor looking for love. You are intelligent, good looking, and clearly successful. I imagine women throw themselves at you. And not the made for tv answers.

Producer/Reuben Questions

Name: Avani
    Traits: Genius, Athletic, Romantic

What Did You Talk About: We talked about everything, really. Our dreams, what we are looking for in a partner. How weird it was to try and find love on TV and why it was worth it. I didnt feel like anything was off limits, I just wish we had more time.

Was it awkward? Was it romantic? Did you like each other right away? I was a little awkward at first, he seemed cool as a cucumber lol. But once my nerves settled it was amazing. I love how is mind works. There was definitely some flirting and intellectual foreplay which I was happy about.
    Post edited by sdangelo78 on
  • Options
    Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    edited May 2020
    xJojox wrote: »
    @Storiessims4 - this is what Reuben thought of your first meeting.

ZrExPEJ.png

3Js1p2A.png

6kag8n60f4qkadszg.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @CazzTregurtha @abelhinha35 @sdangelo78 - your replies will be up tomorrow :)

dont forget to answer the producer questions, if you missed them.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

• Options
    edited May 2020
    First Meeting

(Any text in italics are Melody’s thoughts)

“Hi there, I’m Reuben Church the third, and what is your—
    “My name is Melody Chisholm, but you can call me Mel.
    “Okay, Mel, come on in.”
    “Ooh, the red-carpet treatment…very nice.” Slow down Melody, don’t scare him away.

cgR2f8h.jpg
    “So, Melody, tell me about yourself.”
    “Like you, I came from a wealthy background and have been looking everywhere for a place just like this.” I beamed. “Perhaps I should have contacted you, being in real estate, Hey?”
    "...and?"
    "...and I love being romanced. I guess you could call me sentimental."

XAzm5C7.jpg
    “Would you like a tour of the garden?”
    “Sure, I’d love that.” I hooked my arm into his and we walked. I noticed a slight smile as I took his arm.
    “Okay, then, let’s Walk.”
    “Reuben, from the interviews, you’re looking for a partner to spend the rest of your life with is that right?” Well, that is exactly what I am looking for as well and not for the money because I already have that, I just want to have a partner to share the rest of my life. I’m not getting any younger either.”

cCdHEgk.jpg
    We walked on and I noticed something in the distance. “Ooh is that a…” I walked ahead and came to a beautiful fountain.
    Looking at him knowingly I tossed a coin into the cool, swirling water. “Well, I’ve made my wish. Perhaps you should as well,” I laughed, raising my eyebrows. Reuben laughed at my excitement. I sat down on the edge of the fountain and stared ahead into the garden.

EZhVb3I.jpg
    “Reuben I hope you'll forgive my forwardness, some people call it self-assured, but to me, that just means I give the Impression of being outwardly confident. I can be a bit overzealous at times, it’s just the way I am. I expect my friends and any relationship to be upfront with me as I am with them. That way we always know where we stand with each other. I put my foot in my mouth sometimes, however,” I laughed.
    He grabbed my hand and kissed it warmly without saying anything.
    Wow! Didn’t expect that! There is something special about this man and I’m not going to let him slip past me!

ZrNC14K.jpg

After that we headed back toward the red carpet and Reuben stopped halfway to keep on chatting for quite a while. I'm glad he did because I didn't want this meeting to end.

nUzoFzY.jpg
    “I don’t have anything to offer you, Reuben except my heart, if things work out between us. I expect you have just about everything else you need so here is something to remind you of that."

xeRGvnF.jpg

Producer: What did you talk about after that?
    "We discussed the ups and downs of being brought up in a wealthy family with parents that didn't always have a lot of time for us because of the hard work to make the fortune they did. How it was not a matter of neglect just hard work with necessary sacrifices. But we agreed that it still had an effect on us as children growing up in that environment."

Producer: Was it awkward? Was it romantic? Did you like each other right away?
    I chuckled. "I am not sure, but I think he was a bit overwhelmed with me, to begin with, but things warmed up as time went along. I found we had a lot in common along the way and we did have fun together. I can't wait to see him again. When I'm with him something that has been missing inside of me seems to feel complete when we're together."
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    just waiting on my co host to reply with his roleplays so i can get back to all of you :)
  • Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    @xJojox I edited mine with the producer questions :)

Everyone's girls and edits/photos are so pretty! It's going to be a tough competition!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @xJojox and @TheLastStar I added some dialogue that I'd missed, in case you've already read it, there is more in there now. I am really enjoying this, Jojo <3

• Options
    I'm glad Jen! This kind of contest is very very new to me... so i'm winging it at the moment while everything gets organised even though the rounds are prepped. I'm hoping it's going smoothly so far.

@TheLastStar has posted the role plays for the newest meetings i will be getting onto them tonight. :) So i'm glad you edited that dialogue just in time.
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @CazzTregurtha and @Jendowoz0612 I'm so sorry, by the time you edited your posts I'd already written my replies as Aston. If something he says conflicts with/doesn't reference something you've added, that would be the reason why. Apologies!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @abelhinha35 Reuben has told Aston what he thought about your meeting...

R3bnFxu.png

K87ASZi.png

• Options
    @CazzTregurtha Reuben has told Aston what he thought about your meeting...

hOjk0i9.png

RdQXJ1G.png
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    I'm glad Jen! This kind of contest is very very new to me... so i'm winging it at the moment while everything gets organised even though the rounds are prepped. I'm hoping it's going smoothly so far.

@TheLastStar has posted the role plays for the newest meetings i will be getting onto them tonight. :) So i'm glad you edited that dialogue just in time.

Well you are doing pretty well @xJojox :) Thanks for the reply its awesome, can't wait for the next challenge :)
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @xjojox and @TheLastStar

Yes, you are both doing really well, Jojo. It is going very smoothly. I can't wait to see what Reuben has in store for us next. LOL :love:

Can't wait for my feedback on Melody from Reuben. <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    edited May 2020
    that will be tonight :)@Jendowoz0612 i like to do two at a time with breaks
  • Options
    Ooh, goody! can't wait, Jojo. @xJojox

• Options
    @sdangelo78 Reuben has told Aston what he thought about your meeting...

TDri9o9.png

5tbSzxf.png
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 Reuben has told Aston what he thought about your meeting...

id8kZzO.png

XoJhbVC.png