Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Role-play - Castaway

1444546474850...Next

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Victoria finally finds a pebble after what feels like hours of searching, and begins to weave a basket. It's long and tedious work, but after finishing one and testing it with a bit of ocean water, it works perfectly.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Victoria finally finds a pebble after what feels like hours of searching, and begins to weave a basket. It's long and tedious work, but after finishing one and testing it with a bit of ocean water, it works perfectly.

Valerie: "Wow, that's really impressive!"

(It's been awhile...if we were to continue this, I might want to change out my current character).
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

(It's been awhile...if we were to continue this, I might want to change out my current character).

(that's no problem, I'm on like, my seventeenth at this point. If you read back far enough, you'll see that only one is still alive. And that's just because they were a mermaid.)

Victoria: Well, I was taught how to survive when I need too...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

(that's no problem, I'm on like, my seventeenth at this point. If you read back far enough, you'll see that only one is still alive. And that's just because they were a mermaid.)

(Okay! I'll keep Valerie here for now, and then maybe I'll decide what to do :) )

Valerie: *still impressed* "Yeah, me too. But I didn't learn how to weave a basket with a rock! It's like magic!"
  • Options

(Okay! I'll keep Valerie here for now, and then maybe I'll decide what to do :) )

Valerie: *still impressed* "Yeah, me too. But I didn't learn how to weave a basket with a rock! It's like magic!"

Victoria: It's not hard. You just have to find a rock that's a bit like a needle. If you can't find one, you can usually get pieces of bark that you can use. They don't work as well, but they work.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Victoria: It's not hard. You just have to find a rock that's a bit like a needle. If you can't find one, you can usually get pieces of bark that you can use. They don't work as well, but they work.

Valerie: "Hm...alright. I'll have to try it. All the beaches have sand where I live, so I think I'd have better luck finding bark."
  • Options
    SaphiregirlgamerSaphiregirlgamer Posts: 449 Member
    (Im backkkk can someone explain what’s happening)