Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Wow, I don't think Janelle thought things through with using that double vote XD Hahaha. After hearing two abstains, I don't think she'd have wasted it but she did. She was just really heated about Blair's nominations I guess and wanted to be in your face aggressive as always :P

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Blair may be down with her plans in peices, but I have a feeling she'll ninja a comeback. :)
    Aww, was getting a feeling Griffin would be going once Trix and Janelle started talking. Sorry to see you go, Ryenn.
    image.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    EIGHTH HOH CHALLENGE!

Hello housemates! It's time for our eighth HOH challenge. For today's challenge, all of you will have to be good with faces because we got a lot of sorting to do!

In this game, you will have to allocate our special guests to their rightful tables. As you can see below, the new branch of the Abnormality restaurants have opened! Tonight we have invited 32 special sims who have brought the show together, these includes runners, producers, tech and set design and of course fans of the show! They will all be eating a complimentary three course dinner in our 'expensive' new setup which can be seen below:

HOH%2B1.jpg

As annotated above, there are FIVE tables in total! It should be as simple as allocating the name to their seat right? Absolutely! The only issue is that someone has stole that list and now we have no idea which guest belongs to which table...

What we have found is a CLUE SHEET though that some tricky person has left behind! You must use your detective work to decipher the codes and find out where to put our guests tonight. All tables will hold SIX people maximum apart from TABLE 3 which can hold EIGHT people!

Here is the CLUE SHEET:

HOH%2B3.jpg

You do not have to get a particular seat on that table, as long as the guest is properly aligned with that table then you will earn ONE POINT per correct table allocation. Altogether there are 32 POINTS TO COLLECT. The housemate who allocates the most amount of guests correctly and collects the most points will win the HOH tonight!

For your reference please find the guests below, along with a guest list of all their names:

GUESTS:
    HOH%2B2.jpg

GUEST LIST:
    HOH%2B4.jpg

Once you allocate your guests, please could you also fill in the below form and attach that with your submission:

IF I WIN THE HOH, I AM GOING TO NOMINATE ___________ AND _____________ BECAUSE ________________.

@ninjakid150 as you were the previous HOH, you are not eligible to participate in this challenge.

@SimTresa as you abstained from voting, you have received an advantage for this HOH challenge. Your advantage is +3 POINTS (SECURED). To simplify this, no matter how well you do with allocating the guests, if you get them all wrong you will automatically have 3 GUESTS who are put to correct and will be swapped to their correct table.

@Turner as you abstained from voting, you have received an advantage for this HOH challenge. Your advantage is +3 POINTS (SECURED). To simplify this, no matter how well you do with allocating the guests, if you get them all wrong you will automatically have 3 GUESTS who are put to correct and will be swapped to their correct table. As you already have another ADVANTAGE which you won in the last POP, your advantage has DOUBLED to +6 POINTS (SECURED).

The deadline for HOH submissions is 19th May 2020.
    The deadline for DRE's is 16th May 2020.

:):):):):):):)

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

If you have any questions on the challenge, please don't hesitate to ask me!

@Turner @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky @SimTresa @Tigerblu11

@WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Can the advantages work as a tie-breaker if Tresa and/or Turner answer perfectly? 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Can the advantages work as a tie-breaker if Tresa and/or Turner answer perfectly? 🤔

Quite possibly! I'd be surprised if that would happen but it is always a possibility
  • Options
    EIGHTH HOH CHALLENGE!

Hello housemates! It's time for our eighth HOH challenge. For today's challenge, all of you will have to be good with faces because we got a lot of sorting to do!

In this game, you will have to allocate our special guests to their rightful tables. As you can see below, the new branch of the Abnormality restaurants have opened! Tonight we have invited 32 special sims who have brought the show together, these includes runners, producers, tech and set design and of course fans of the show! They will all be eating a complimentary three course dinner in our 'expensive' new setup which can be seen below:

HOH%2B1.jpg

As annotated above, there are FIVE tables in total! It should be as simple as allocating the name to their seat right? Absolutely! The only issue is that someone has stole that list and now we have no idea which guest belongs to which table...

What we have found is a CLUE SHEET though that some tricky person has left behind! You must use your detective work to decipher the codes and find out where to put our guests tonight. All tables will hold SIX people maximum apart from TABLE 3 which can hold EIGHT people!

Here is the CLUE SHEET:

HOH%2B3.jpg

You do not have to get a particular seat on that table, as long as the guest is properly aligned with that table then you will earn ONE POINT per correct table allocation. Altogether there are 32 POINTS TO COLLECT. The housemate who allocates the most amount of guests correctly and collects the most points will win the HOH tonight!

For your reference please find the guests below, along with a guest list of all their names:

GUESTS:
    HOH%2B2.jpg

GUEST LIST:
    HOH%2B4.jpg

Once you allocate your guests, please could you also fill in the below form and attach that with your submission:

IF I WIN THE HOH, I AM GOING TO NOMINATE ___________ AND _____________ BECAUSE ________________.

@ninjakid150 as you were the previous HOH, you are not eligible to participate in this challenge.

@SimTresa as you abstained from voting, you have received an advantage for this HOH challenge. Your advantage is +3 POINTS (SECURED). To simplify this, no matter how well you do with allocating the guests, if you get them all wrong you will automatically have 3 GUESTS who are put to correct and will be swapped to their correct table.

@Turner as you abstained from voting, you have received an advantage for this HOH challenge. Your advantage is +3 POINTS (SECURED). To simplify this, no matter how well you do with allocating the guests, if you get them all wrong you will automatically have 3 GUESTS who are put to correct and will be swapped to their correct table. As you already have another ADVANTAGE which you won in the last POP, your advantage has DOUBLED to +6 POINTS (SECURED).

The deadline for HOH submissions is 19th May 2020.
    The deadline for DRE's is 16th May 2020.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

If you have any questions on the challenge, please don't hesitate to ask me!

@WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg @kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3

No more DRE's past this point please :)

Two more days to get your submissions in if you haven't already w/ nominations.

Thank you :):):)

• Options
    IT'S TIME FOR SOME EPISODE TEASERS ALL YOU FORUM PEEPS!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

ANSWERS%2B2.jpg

HOH%2B13.jpg

THUNDER%2B3.jpg

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Answers and thunder as picture names XD Sounds promising already XD 🍿
    Banner.png
  • Options
    IT'S NEARLY HALF ONE IN THE MORNING AND I AM TIRED...

ON OTHER NEWS, THERE'S A NEW EPISODE!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

EPISODE 22: ON THE FLY

EPI 22: ON THE FLY

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE HOH CHALLENGE!!!

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Hehe, love Janelle's retort to Blair, no she doesn't care thqt she was overheard!
    oops! Those siren songs are to be wielded with caution! :-D
    Congrats on winning the HOH, TIger!
    So I'm nominated...well it had to happen sometime. Can't wait to see what happens next.
    image.png
  • Options
    The scene between Lana and Trix is literally one of the best scenes in ALL of Abnormality history. That's freakin hilarious!!! I love it XD Well done Smarties, well done XD

"TRICERATOPS: Oh honey, I'm gonna eat the entire pizza!" = Mood XD

I feel like after the talk between Trix and Janelle, Trix gives off a Luke story vibe. Underestimated, treated like a child... Maybe end up surprising everyone in the end by being the best gameplayer after all? :O

"SAFIYA: I must think... did I put the cookers on? I cannot remember turning the hob on, our clients are going to be in for a... unique experience if not." ... OMG :D

Congratulations Trix/Tiger! Well done! I almost gave you a run for your money there :P
    The funny thing with that HoH is that there were multiple solutions it seems :O It came down to luck a little bit with which person you put where.

Good luck to the nominees this week!
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    The scene between Lana and Trix is literally one of the best scenes in ALL of Abnormality history. That's freakin hilarious!!! I love it XD Well done Smarties, well done XD

"TRICERATOPS: Oh honey, I'm gonna eat the entire pizza!" = Mood XD

I feel like after the talk between Trix and Janelle, Trix gives off a Luke story vibe. Underestimated, treated like a child... Maybe end up surprising everyone in the end by being the best gameplayer after all? :O

"SAFIYA: I must think... did I put the cookers on? I cannot remember turning the hob on, our clients are going to be in for a... unique experience if not." ... OMG :D

Congratulations Trix/Tiger! Well done! I almost gave you a run for your money there :P
    The funny thing with that HoH is that there were multiple solutions it seems :O It came down to luck a little bit with which person you put where.

Good luck to the nominees this week!

Yep, so many solutions. It was starting to give me a headache. :)
    image.png
  • Options
    Wooo congrats on winning HOH Tiger :3 I guess drawing on the faces did work out well ;)

Ooh I sense several subtle clues and hints and deals going on throughout the episode, though it didn't explode as expected..... 🤔 I love the side scheming going on though, gotta love me some sneaky activity. :3

Bwahaha, and also Trix in love with Lana. She shouldn't have cured her, that might've saved her from a trip to the chopping block XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    fa47c695_2115_4f2a_b818_e35c1abd0e59_by_frosted_monster_ddxna34-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjYiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9hOTdjNGNlYi01MTg2LTRlYjktOWQ0My0yMDlmMGY0NDk4YzhcL2RkeG5hMzQtOTlkNWRjNmYtYjcwOS00YWZjLWIxODItMmE0MjAyNzFjZWQ0LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mdjPic_EmD64hs8vWeFmHFNu1RnwGieoRktvvUbjhVs
    Fan Art!!!! i got this comissioned from one of my friends it looks so good!
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    fa47c695_2115_4f2a_b818_e35c1abd0e59_by_frosted_monster_ddxna34-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjYiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9hOTdjNGNlYi01MTg2LTRlYjktOWQ0My0yMDlmMGY0NDk4YzhcL2RkeG5hMzQtOTlkNWRjNmYtYjcwOS00YWZjLWIxODItMmE0MjAyNzFjZWQ0LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mdjPic_EmD64hs8vWeFmHFNu1RnwGieoRktvvUbjhVs

FoolhardyBelatedFlea-size_restricted.gif
    Banner.png
  • Options

FoolhardyBelatedFlea-size_restricted.gif

Literally me and my character XD
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Next PoP on its way? :3

Never! XD

I'll be posting it shortly :P
  • Options
    POP #8: THROWBACK 2048!

Hello housemates and welcome to the eighth POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 2 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge.

PLAYING:
    HOH- Triceratops ( @Tigerblu11 )
    NOMS- Amar ( @Turner ), Lana ( @SimTresa )
    RANDOM- Blair ( @ninjakid150 ), Janelle ( @HayloHusky )

Hello housemates! Today we will do a throwback challenge to the good ol' days... kinda. Today all of you will play the game 2048.

In this game, you have a grid of 4x4 and a set of tiles. The aim of the game is to slide the tiles across and combine them with a matching tile, each matched tile will earn you points. The game will gain in difficulty as more tiles enter the game. You must try to get the highest score you can before the grid is full of tiles.

Simples!

Here is the link to the game: https://2048game.com/

Once you are happy with your final score, please submit a screenshot of this and fill in the following form below and attached that too.

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL USE IT ON _________(AMAR/LANA/NO ONE)__________ BECAUSE _______________________.

The deadline for submissions is May 31st 2020.
    The deadline for DRE's is May 29th 2020.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE EVENS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!

• Options

Hello housemates and welcome to the eighth POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 2 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge.

PLAYING:

Hello housemates! Today we will do a throwback challenge to the good ol' days... kinda. Today all of you will play the game 2048.

In this game, you have a grid of 4x4 and a set of tiles. The aim of the game is to slide the tiles across and combine them with a matching tile, each matched tile will earn you points. The game will gain in difficulty as more tiles enter the game. You must try to get the highest score you can before the grid is full of tiles.

Simples!

Once you are happy with your final score, please submit a screenshot of this and fill in the following form below and attached that too.

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL USE IT ON _________(AMAR/LANA/NO ONE)__________ BECAUSE _______________________.

Don't forget to get your POP's in before the deadline folks ;)

• Options

PLAYING:

Simples!

Don't forget to get your POP's in before the deadline folks ;)

Hi all! :)

Last day to get your POP submissions in, please don't be late ;)

• Options
    IT'S TIME FOR SOME TEASERS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

EGGSHELLS%2B2.jpg

REFLECTION%2B1.jpg

DREAMS%2B4.jpg

• Options
    REFLECTION%2B1.jpg

VIOLET you're turning VIOLET, VIOLET! :o

Hmm, seems like Trix is moody there, I wonder what will lead her to that?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Trix looks SCARY :o

Now, we can finally say again... THE BATTLE BETWEEN HAYLO, SMARTIES AND JETSET ON WHO IS FASTER STARTED!

!CONSUME the bet
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Actually thought it looked like trix had a moustache haha
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif