Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Here's what I wrote on my will last night.Cuz this was before I know Valencia is the potion master, or Plumbob was town.

I think Rose is Coven Leader and controlled Icey. Cuz Rose seemed to know a lot about the mechanics of the game that I didn't even know but she somehow didn't know a Coven Leader could do this? https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17507934/#Comment_17507934
    SUSPICIOUS. :D

And then after that I think Rose told Valencia to tell me what they found about Icey? I know it's crazy but like I'm just grasping at ideas here. So in this case, Valencia is a coven as well.

Then, uh, I don't know who the other mafiaso is. Maybe Plumbob cuz him asking who wrote "forgive me" on the death note was weird to me cuz I literally can't think of anyone else who would do that besides maybe Lilli or Nush or maybe Rob? If it's Plumbob, it's a very hard bus. Maybe Icey told his mafia mate that he is busy in real life and won't have time to commit? I don't know. He just didn't seem to care about getting lynched anyways.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    If Rob is not lying about being Sheriff, then Nush can't be the plaguebearer cuz they won't show up as suspicious.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    To the hosts:
    If someone targets the plaguebearer and dies at night, will it show in the morning flip that they died from the plaguebearer?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    If Rob is not lying about being Sheriff, then Nush can't be the plaguebearer cuz they won't show up as suspicious.

Who do you think the plague bearer is? cause I'd rather try to linch them and then go after scum tomorrow.

3iv0MGa.png

Who do you think the plague bearer is? cause I'd rather try to linch them and then go after scum tomorrow.

Gawd, I just realized there's only 7 people left? There's no way town can win. :(

I think it's Mouseline? Maybe City? City never hinted what she is.

But the only ones I feel are scum (mafia/coven) are Rose, possibly Lilli (according to what Rose is saying).

I think you're telling the truth about being cop. Nerd is probably town. Nush is questionable. They could be the necromancer or vigilante.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Can everybody just say who they targetted on all the nights?

That's the only way we can trace back the plaguebearer.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    What type of 3rd party was Valencia? She was 3rd party right?
    Mouselline wrote: »
    What type of 3rd party was Valencia? She was 3rd party right?

She was a coven. It's kinda third party but also like a second scum faction since they can kill now.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DAY 4
    We found ValenciaGreeson dead in their home last night. She was killed by a member of the Mafia. We could not find a last will. We found a death note next to their body:
    image0.png
    ValenciaGreeson's role was Potion Master.
    We found the_greenplumbob dead in their home last night. She was shot by a Vigilante. We found a last will next to their body:
    ~~~
    Dr Plumbob's Will
    0fPjpPu.gif
    Night One
    Healed Myself
    Night Two
    Healed City
    Night Three
    Healed Dekay
    ~~~
    the_greenplumbob's role was Doctor.
    A plague has consumed the town summoning Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse!
    It is now day 4. Day ends at 7 PM EST 24 hours from now.

What's Mouse doing in the death note? It makes it sound like she's coven and the mafia knows?
    Losing a doctor and gaining a Pestilence is not good for us at all. I'm wondering if coven tried to kill DeKay and Plumbob's heal stopped it?

Oh yea. I know why I’m in the death note by the way. Just can’t tell u unless I say my roll. Want me to?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    City, can you share with us your theory on Lilli?

That she's executioner and her target was Keyen. Which according to the ToS wiki would make her Jester now that he died at night. But I'm not really sure about it now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

This was what plumbob targetted:

Night One
    Healed Myself
    Night Two
    Healed City
    Night Three
    Healed Dekay

He didn't target Mouse.

Did anyone target Mouse?

So far we know Nerd targetted me, and was jailed by Keyen on N1.
    Keyen targetted me and Nerd.
    Rob targetted me (himself), Lilli and Nush.
    Nush targetted ????
    Mouse targetted ????
    Rose targetted me, Lilli and Rob
    City targetted ????
    Bella targetted Rose

Who else...? I'm lazy to fill everything in.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    City, can you share with us your theory on Lilli?

That she's executioner and her target was Keyen. Which according to the ToS wiki would make her Jester now that he died at night. But I'm not really sure about it now.

Why do you think she was an executioner?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DAY 4
    We found ValenciaGreeson dead in their home last night. She was killed by a member of the Mafia. We could not find a last will. We found a death note next to their body:
    image0.png
    We found the_greenplumbob dead in their home last night. She was shot by a Vigilante. We found a last will next to their body:
    ~~~
    Dr Plumbob's Will
    0fPjpPu.gif
    Night One
    Healed Myself
    Night Two
    Healed City
    Night Three
    Healed Dekay
    ~~~
    A plague has consumed the town summoning Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse!

What's Mouse doing in the death note? It makes it sound like she's coven and the mafia knows?
    Losing a doctor and gaining a Pestilence is not good for us at all. I'm wondering if coven tried to kill DeKay and Plumbob's heal stopped it?

Oh yea. I know why I’m in the death note by the way. Just can’t tell u unless I say my roll. Want me to?

Yes, please.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member

Gawd, I just realized there's only 7 people left? There's no way town can win. :(

But the only ones I feel are scum (mafia/coven) are Rose, possibly Lilli (according to what Rose is saying).

I think you're telling the truth about being cop. Nerd is probably town. Nush is questionable. They could be the necromancer or vigilante.

Yeah, it's impossible for town to win, I think there are 2 townies left, myself being one. I'm not sure who the other is.

Sheffif, not cop. Nush is deffo either covern or mafia 100%

3iv0MGa.png

Yeah, it's impossible for town to win, I think there are 2 townies left, myself being one. I'm not sure who the other is.

Sheffif, not cop. Nush is deffo either covern or mafia 100%

I think Nush is the necro.

I'm town. I believe Nerd is too. There's also a possibility that Mouse is town.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Here's what I wrote on my will last night.Cuz this was before I know Valencia is the potion master, or Plumbob was town.

I think Rose is Coven Leader and controlled Icey. Cuz Rose seemed to know a lot about the mechanics of the game that I didn't even know but she somehow didn't know a Coven Leader could do this? https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17507934/#Comment_17507934

And then after that I think Rose told Valencia to tell me what they found about Icey? I know it's crazy but like I'm just grasping at ideas here. So in this case, Valencia is a coven as well.

Then, uh, I don't know who the other mafiaso is. Maybe Plumbob cuz him asking who wrote "forgive me" on the death note was weird to me cuz I literally can't think of anyone else who would do that besides maybe Lilli or Nush or maybe Rob? If it's Plumbob, it's a very hard bus. Maybe Icey told his mafia mate that he is busy in real life and won't have time to commit? I don't know. He just didn't seem to care about getting lynched anyways.

I've never played with Coven before, so i don't know a lot of the mechanics. I'm just picking it up as I go.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Uh, should I say my roll to prove me innocent?
    DAY 4
    image0.png
    ~~~
    Dr Plumbob's Will
    0fPjpPu.gif
    Night One
    Healed Myself
    Night Two
    Healed City
    Night Three
    Healed Dekay
    ~~~

Yes, please.

I am the transporter. I had reason to believe I’d die tonight so I switched me with Valencia
    DAY 4
    image0.png
    ~~~
    Dr Plumbob's Will
    0fPjpPu.gif
    Night One
    Healed Myself
    Night Two
    Healed City
    Night Three
    Healed Dekay
    ~~~

Yes, please.

I am the transporter. I had reason to believe I’d die tonight so I switched me with Valencia

Okay, that makes sense.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    To the hosts:
    If someone targets the plaguebearer and dies at night, will it show in the morning flip that they died from the plaguebearer?

Yes. It will show that they were obliterated by Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

I've never played with Coven before, so i don't know a lot of the mechanics. I'm just picking it up as I go.

I still don't believe you, sorry. :grimace:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    To the hosts:

Yes. It will show that they were obliterated by Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse.

Im sorry I didn’t see the question!
    MPy9H9S.gif
    DAY 4
    image0.png
    ~~~
    Dr Plumbob's Will
    0fPjpPu.gif
    Night One
    Healed Myself
    Night Two
    Healed City
    Night Three
    Healed Dekay
    ~~~

Yes, please.

Okay, that makes sense.

I am glad that I was right in who would be killed tonight. Got rid of one of the coven
    To the hosts:

Okay, good.

So, in this case, if we don't get the plaguebearer today, we can just say who we will target on that night and if we die and this flips, then you all will know who the plaguebearer is.

But I think the plaguebearer is City.

The other problem is that we still have at least one more mafia running lose and also possibly 2 coven.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @Nushnushganay Who you targetted on all the nights?
    @lillibattenberg Same question.
    @citysimmer Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif