Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favourite townie / pre-made Sims character of all time?

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Ms crumplebottom
    Olive specter
    Pleasant family
    Elvira slayer
    Goth Family
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    For me it'd either be The Landgraabs or Bella Goth. I love the landgraabs because theyre so dramatic, in a good way. Bella Goth because she's a fancy sim.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Mrs Crumplebottom from Sims 2 I like how unique she was there was no other Sim like her and seeing the "emotions" and personalities shown in Sims 4 there never will be.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    Lilith Pleasant always. (TS2 version)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Nihongo_nekoNihongo_neko Posts: 3 New Member
    Probably J Hungtington III or Johnny Zest. I always use them to marry the sims not extremely important to my storyline. For some reason, Johnny always wants to flirt but not have friendly conversation with my sims. (=':')
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Angela and Lilith Pleasant. I love fixing their relationship.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Frankie and Silvia Marie Mashuga
    Bonehilda
    Olive Spector
    The entire Goth family but especially Mortimer
    Erwin Pries
    Diego Lobo
    Vladislaus Straud

Also like every character from the Sims Bustin' Out for Gameboy Advance because they all had delightfully bad pun names.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Bella Bachelor Goth from Sims 3 & 4.
  • VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    Adult Alexander Goth in the sims 4, he's fineeee.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    The Munch family and the Villareal family are my faves.

But individual Sims I love the most are Wolfgang Munch (funny because I disliked him at first because he seemed like a whiney little bee, but then I got to know him better), Max Villareal (again, after getting to know him), and I really started liking Jacques Villareal too, and Mila Munch. One time I got them married. It was a good arrangement, though her real love was apparently Diego Lobo, whom I presume to be Wolfgang's real father.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TwilightSimmerTwilightSimmer Posts: 97 Member
    Sims 3: Beau Merrick
    Sims 4: Caleb Vatore

I guess I have a thing for vampire guys.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Erwin from Strangerville
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    The Mashugas - The Sims 1
    Gunther Goth - The Sims 3
    Emma Hatch - The Sims 3

I'm not fully sure why, I just always enjoyed them. :)
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Definitely Don Lothario. He's only as "bad" as you let him be.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2020
    1. Miss Crumplebottom was a townie in TS1. I liked seeing her around though it was rare. I liked her outfit.

2. Mrs. Crumplebottom in TS2. I liked the second one too, because instead of getting hit with a purse I learned she was quite the lush so as long as there was a bar she was getting juiced and leaving my sims alone. :D

3. Sad Clown, (TS1) I had no idea how to get rid of him. :D Good Times

4. Can't remember the couple's name but in the 2nd neighborhood in TS1 there was a couple I think they lived in that 'round' house. I thought the homes and Sims in the 2nd neighborhood were more interesting. I can't remember if we had to download the 2nd hood Sims or not. Maybe I did. Or if they were a Maxis download or already living there in the 2nd hood in different type homes than the main hood. I think IIRC Maxis had added some families we downloaded into homes in the 2nd hood.

5. Brandi Broke. I had no idea how to play toddlers, lol, was scared to touch that house fear I would kill them all, lol. It was a surprise to find out she was pregnant long after her hubby had drown. Her kids were hard to manage. One being mad all the time and failing school, lol, and the toddler and I having no idea how to feed or get him to bathroom. And before he could even grow into child Brandi had another baby. Broke was right, until I figured out to delete the pool in the yard. Good experiences of how to play. :D;) I didn't use the ingame tutorials so yeah, quite a run of mayhem. :p

6. Npc, Unsavory Charlatan, perfect.

I want to add the most annoying characters.

1. Bandit, omg, my Sims never got any sleep. :p I really couldn't stand that racoon in TS1, I started to despise the music that played when he arrived on lot. lol He ruined their day so many times. No sleep, late for work, starving, then add Sad Clown..lol it was a hoot.

2. Moritmor Goth in TS1, couldn't stand that Sim. He would want to hug my Sims male or female, and dance with my males, but then if you tried to do a friendly interaction he would curse them out, literally, you would see the symbols in speech bubble.

If my Sim had to call him up he would curse them out again. lol Bella was nicer, much nicer, but it would always happen no matter what I played somehow I would wind up needing to make Mortimer a friend and it never happened. I wanted to kill him off so bad, but didn't really know how other than starvation. He was the number one grump of all time.

3. Summer Holiday in TS4, she was always busting into my Sims' home. I don't know, something about her just got on my last raw nerve when she did this. lol

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited June 2020
    Sims 1: El Bandtito
    Sims 2: The penguin (throw it a fish!), Cassandra Goth, and most of all, the poor, put-upon maid Kaylynn Langerak. Thank you, SimsPE, for letting me play her.
    Didn't like Sims 3
    Sims 4: Where to start? Lilith Vatore and her airheaded brother Caleb, the Noble Vampire Elle DeVampiro, gloomy Cassandra Goth, Clara Bjergsen, Moira Fryes, all the dogs, And the one, the only, the Undisputed Queen of Sims 4...

...Eliza Pancakes.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    4. Can't remember the couple's name but in the 2nd neighborhood in TS1 there was a couple I think they lived in that 'round' house. I thought the homes and Sims in the 2nd neighborhood were more interesting. I can't remember if we had to download the 2nd hood Sims or not. Maybe I did. Or if they were a Maxis download or already living there in the 2nd hood in different type homes than the main hood. I think IIRC Maxis had added some families we downloaded into homes in the 2nd hood.

The Mashugas! They were my favorite too, I thought their house was so cool. lol
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • pigtailz82pigtailz82 Posts: 10 New Member
    Kaylynn Langerak, Pollunation Technichan 9, Johnny Smith, the Curious Household
  • CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
    Michael Bachelor
    Chris Roomie
    Melissa Roomie
  • DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    Olive Kipling. (See avatar).
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Bella Goth. She's a typical figure in my sims since forever.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    All the goths and landgraabs across the series, johnny zest, caleb & lilith, don lothario, diego lobo, brant & brent, morgyn ember and i have a soft spot for bjorn bjergsen and vivienne lewis. Just recently pak'a uha has become a favourite too.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited June 2020
    *points to icon* The Vatores, Johnny, and Morgyn are my all-time favourites. I write a Simsta account for Caleb and so he's my baby now. Lilith is a queen. Johnny is my son, fight me, Nancy. And Morgyn is iconic and I literally bounced on my bed in sheer excitement when I saw their settings because nonbinary Sim yes.

Others I really like - Cassandra Goth, who I first played back in 2003 when Makin' Magic came out (I had TS1 since it was released, but had been playing other Sims until then. When MM was released, I felt I had to give the Goths a try, and Cass was the one I played the most). I have a household with her, Sofia Bjergsen, and Luna Villareal living their best YA lives in San Myshuno and have got quite fond of them too. Really like Siobhan and Morgan Fyres from the EL play I'm doing. Diego Lobo is perpetually entertaining (and lives next door to the Vatores and Johnny, so I see him a lot!). Salim Benali is a sweetheart - I really liked his and Diego's descriptions on the interactive San Myshuno site, it gave them so much character!

Got a soft spot for Catarina Lynx, who automatically became a spellcaster and is now Simeon's apprentice and future successor as Sage of Practical Magic (Morgyn's apprentice is Bella, L is just having fun making Wolfgang and Max fight each other for the role). I really like the Eclectic Arts kids. Lia Hauata has a ton of cool story potential. Paka'a is adorable and I want to pinch his cheeks, and I've got quite fond of Duane through a few stories here on the forums. Grace is absolutely gorgeous and I dig her friendship with Tomax, it's really refreshing having male and female housemates that don't have romantic entanglements. And I decided Knox was my new favourite from the moment I saw him cuddling a grub in the first EL trailer, what a sweet trashboy.

So tl;dr there are some great Sims! Aside from my main four, my favourites are probably Cass, Diego, and Knox but there's a ton of great ones.
  • RamiiTheNightProwlaRamiiTheNightProwla Posts: 4 New Member
    Judith Ward ❤️😍 such a classy lady
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited July 2020
    I like bella goth, tristian legend, ava fusulli, foster, crispin black, string bean and agnes crumplebottom.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.