Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• aircastle87aircastle87 Posts: 21 Member
    What a sweet welcome thank you so much @rosemov 💕
  • Sasha1081Sasha1081 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I’m new! I joined because just now the weirdest thing just happened. I went into build mods to buy my toddler a tablet and sell her crib. When I chose live mode again I was looking at my dim world through the eyes of the mom!!!! Like I’m first person! My controller was useless as far as choosing options all I could do was watch her move around and interact, it was almost like a fish bowl cam view and from my POV my head was gone (probably cuz it’s impossible to look at yourself) then I realized I could use the trigger buttons to switch people but it was still all from first person POV! This was AMAZING to me bcuz I’ve never had this open or thought it was an option. Is this new!? Will SIMS go full fledge VR!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Sasha1081 wrote: »
    Hi I’m new! I joined because just now the weirdest thing just happened. I went into build mods to buy my toddler a tablet and sell her crib. When I chose live mode again I was looking at my dim world through the eyes of the mom!!!! Like I’m first person! My controller was useless as far as choosing options all I could do was watch her move around and interact, it was almost like a fish bowl cam view and from my POV my head was gone (probably cuz it’s impossible to look at yourself) then I realized I could use the trigger buttons to switch people but it was still all from first person POV! This was AMAZING to me bcuz I’ve never had this open or thought it was an option. Is this new!? Will SIMS go full fledge VR!

Hello @Sasha1081 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!

This link explains about First person mode on pc/Mac
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/first-person-mode.php

This link explains first person mode on console
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/01/31/the-sims-4-console-first-person-camera-tips-tricks/

Happy simming! :)
  • rubytinkerrubytinker Posts: 48 Member
    Hi, I'm Rubytinker but everyone just calls me Ruby. I've been playing the Sims since the very first game came out. I love building and creating custom content. Many of my builds are on the Sims Gallery. I haven't figured out all the ways to participate in the Forums yet. I'm very glad to be here.
    rubytinker wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Rubytinker but everyone just calls me Ruby. I've been playing the Sims since the very first game came out. I love building and creating custom content. Many of my builds are on the Sims Gallery. I haven't figured out all the ways to participate in the Forums yet. I'm very glad to be here.

Hello @rubytinker :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing and creating in the game. It is great that you enjoy building, and that you share your builds on the Gallery. Simmers would be enjoying downloading your builds and using them in their own games, Building is a great and special way of expressing our creativity through the game.
    You will soon get used to how the forums work. I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on threads :)
  • oliv3oliv3 Posts: 106 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Olive and I've been a longtime sims player. Today, I stumbled across a shell challenge for the TS3 and as a result I decided to take the plunge and create an account! I enjoy youtube videos and blogs on TS3, so if you have any recommendation, please share! Mainly play the TS3 and TS2 and occasionally will dabble with the TS4. And for the TS1, bless its' heart, accidently stepped on the disc some years ago.
    oliv3 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Olive and I've been a longtime sims player. Today, I stumbled across a shell challenge for the TS3 and as a result I decided to take the plunge and create an account! I enjoy youtube videos and blogs on TS3, so if you have any recommendation, please share! Mainly play the TS3 and TS2 and occasionally will dabble with the TS4. And for the TS1, bless its' heart, accidently stepped on the disc some years ago.

Hello @oliv3 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have made an account and joined the forums! I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads. I hope your work on the Sims 3 shell challenge goes well!
    It is not good that you accidentally stepped on the Sims 1 disc! You would have been upset when that happened :(
  • EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
    Hey, I'm not exactly new here, I have actually technically been a member for over a year. I just had to stop being active because of life.

I have since changed a lot. I now have a dog named Charlie, a baby brother named Bo and play guitar. I now live in the southern part of North America (not gonna say where for privacy reasons) with my parents.

I love possums, frogs, and snails. My hobbies include music, drawing, and crocheting.
    33az9de.jpg
    edited May 2020
    Eckenstein wrote: »
    Hey, I'm not exactly new here, I have actually technically been a member for over a year. I just had to stop being active because of life.

I have since changed a lot. I now have a dog named Charlie, a baby brother named Bo and play guitar. I now live in the southern part of North America (not gonna say where for privacy reasons) with my parents.

I love possums, frogs, and snails. My hobbies include music, drawing, and crocheting.

Hello @Eckenstein :) It is great that you are back on the forums!
    It is very special that you now have a baby brother <3 It has been a lovely time for you and your family with the birth of Bo.
    It is great that you now have a dog. You would enjoy playing with him, and taking him for walks. It is very nice that you enjoy music, drawing and crocheting. There are many very nice items that can be made when crocheting. You will enjoy the new upcoming knitting stuff pack :)
  • ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Hello just here to re Introduce myself!
    I joined this site back in 2014 and was active for years. I was then unable to play anymore and finally after 3 years I’ve got my game working again <3
    Quite a bit has changed in the last few years! I am now married and have a 5 month old son.
    As well as 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 lizards (Noah’s ark over here)
    I suffered a freak accident over a year ago that has permanently affected my eyesight but I’m thankful for the sight that I do have left. Sims was always very therapeutic for me so I’m glad to be able to get back into this game.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
    Erin wrote: »
    Hello just here to re Introduce myself!
    I joined this site back in 2014 and was active for years. I was then unable to play anymore and finally after 3 years I’ve got my game working again <3
    Quite a bit has changed in the last few years! I am now married and have a 5 month old son.
    As well as 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 lizards (Noah’s ark over here)
    I suffered a freak accident over a year ago that has permanently affected my eyesight but I’m thankful for the sight that I do have left. Sims was always very therapeutic for me so I’m glad to be able to get back into this game.

Hello @Erin :) It is great that your game is working again and you are back on the forums!
    Congratulations on your marriage and on the birth of your precious son <3 That is very lovely!
    I am so sorry to hear of the accident and that it affected your eyesight :( I send hugs to you <3
    Simming is a great way of helping us to take a break from reall life and all that our day and life are holding.
  • BrianGBrianG Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, I'm Brian or Bri, and I'm new to the Forums but definitely not new to the Sims.
    I'm a huge fan of the whole Sims franchise.
    I'm a father of the most incredible children of my life and I have a beautiful wife also on the forums.
    I'm excited to be here, finally. :)
    BrianG wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Brian or Bri, and I'm new to the Forums but definitely not new to the Sims.
    I'm a huge fan of the whole Sims franchise.
    I'm a father of the most incredible children of my life and I have a beautiful wife also on the forums.
    I'm excited to be here, finally. :)

Hello @BrianG :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that both you and your wife are simmers <3 You would enjoy chatting about your sims households and what is happening in your games. It is very special that you are father <3 Perhaps your children will become simmers just like you and your wife!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads and posting about what is happening in your games.
  • PetedoigePetedoige Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, i call myself pete doige as a simmer although im female in real life. Im playing sims forever and love it more everytime i play. I love creating buildings specifically and hop eto ke able to post links soon as i am also just strating my youtube channel. I would also wish to be more part ofthis community and so here i am starting with an introduction :-) hi!
    Petedoige wrote: »
    Hi, i call myself pete doige as a simmer although im female in real life. Im playing sims forever and love it more everytime i play. I love creating buildings specifically and hop eto ke able to post links soon as i am also just strating my youtube channel. I would also wish to be more part ofthis community and so here i am starting with an introduction :-) hi!

Hello @Petedoige :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for a long time. You would have been enjoying building a variety of styles and types of community venues over the time, and enjoyed seeing your sims living in them or visiting them :)
    It is great that you have started a simming YouTube channel! :) Simmers will enjoy watching your videos.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • yannokfc_2yannokfc_2 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi, I'm Mei Rui and I just got back here after years of being gone... I forgot what was I doing here before except for the storyboard I don't know the title of anymore. Anyways, since it has been years, I took it upon myself to work on what I lack regarding making storylines and I hope that if I finally get to share them soon, some of you will like them ^_^

This is also a good opportunity for me to make more friends and catch up with what the other simmers are into. <3 <3
    edited May 2020
    yannokfc_2 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Mei Rui and I just got back here after years of being gone... I forgot what was I doing here before except for the storyboard I don't know the title of anymore. Anyways, since it has been years, I took it upon myself to work on what I lack regarding making storylines and I hope that if I finally get to share them soon, some of you will like them ^_^

This is also a good opportunity for me to make more friends and catch up with what the other simmers are into. <3<3

Hello @yannokfc_2 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that after a break you are back simming again and are back on the forums :)
    It is very nice what you enjoy doing Sims stories and are planning to share them on the forums :) Simmers will enjoy reading them and seeing the pictures.
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your stories there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

• simyliesimylie Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I won't be using my real name because I don't like it so you can call me Emily (yeah I know my user starts with an y and then ie but with the right order it was already in use lol) I just recently bought The Sims 4 but i've always been a fan. So far I have Discover Uni, Seasons, and City Living and I am now waiting for Eco Living because I think it's going to be the best expension pack so far. I really have struggles with not buying expension packs because in one week I lost around 100 euros (I live in europe lol). Do you guys have any tips on how to convince myself NOT to buy 3 expension packs in one week? probably not but who knows lol
    simylie wrote: »
    Hi, I won't be using my real name because I don't like it so you can call me Emily (yeah I know my user starts with an y and then ie but with the right order it was already in use lol) I just recently bought The Sims 4 but i've always been a fan. So far I have Discover Uni, Seasons, and City Living and I am now waiting for Eco Living because I think it's going to be the best expension pack so far. I really have struggles with not buying expension packs because in one week I lost around 100 euros (I live in europe lol). Do you guys have any tips on how to convince myself NOT to buy 3 expension packs in one week? probably not but who knows lol

Hello @simylie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started playing Sims 4 and own the three expansion packs! They are great packs that add many features, activities and worlds to the game! The Eco Living pack does sound very great! You didn’t lost 100 euros as you now have these very nice packs to enjoy playing!
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    Hi there everyone! I've been lurking on here for a little while now, and haven't actually introduced myself. My name is Ashley, and I have been playing The Sims since '00/'01, so since I was 10/11. I've loved it from day one. I own all four versions, but TS3 is probably my favorite - I just love all the options and possibilities it offers!

Other things I enjoy are: writing, music, films, literature, cats, horror/gore, and video games. I guess you could say, I am kind of a 'nerd'. I'm a total fangirl for The Undertaker, Ron Swanson, James Spader, and Alan Rickman.

If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
    DeadManHBK wrote: »
    Hi there everyone! I've been lurking on here for a little while now, and haven't actually introduced myself. My name is Ashley, and I have been playing The Sims since '00/'01, so since I was 10/11. I've loved it from day one. I own all four versions, but TS3 is probably my favorite - I just love all the options and possibilities it offers!

Other things I enjoy are: writing, music, films, literature, cats, horror/gore, and video games. I guess you could say, I am kind of a 'nerd'. I'm a total fangirl for The Undertaker, Ron Swanson, James Spader, and Alan Rickman.

If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)

Hello @DeadManHBK :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been Simming since the original Sims 1 and that simming has been a part of your life as you have growing up from when you first started simming as a child <3 It is great that you own all 4 versions.
    Simming is fun!
    I hope you will continue to enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • VibrantAsiaVibrantAsia Posts: 2 New Member
    Hiya I'm Asia and I have been playing sims for 5 years now but I just decided to start on the forums because I think the people are so nice and may be able to help me fix parts in my game!
    Hiya I'm Asia and I have been playing sims for 5 years now but I just decided to start on the forums because I think the people are so nice and may be able to help me fix parts in my game!

Hello @VibrantAsia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for 5 years. You would have been enjoying spending many times over these years playing,creating and building in the game. Simming is fun!
    If you are having game issues it may be best to post on a new thread in the tech section on the AHQ EA site about your issues
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
    I hope they are fixed for you soon.
  • KerrasimsKerrasims Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

I'm Kerra! :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top