Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle: Are You Buying? Final Purchasing Poll

Yes: If you're waiting for a sale then your answer is yes.
No: Absolutely not. Under no circumstances.
Maybe: Still waiting for more information.

Eco Lifestyle: Are You Buying? Final Purchasing Poll 321 votes

Yes
77%
Akl500PCK213honeypooh1267bshag4lvOneAdorkableGirlBreeSashaSara1010PYunaIrishSimmer21alexspoom13alan650111IceyJCabelle1863mischiefluverBlkBarbiegalaelias24rudolphaColorist40jonilla1PlayerSinger2010 250 votes
No
9%
Goth583KittyRobbieoveronqnoftheamazonPuddinroyBagoas77Mandie997KaeChan2089LustianiciaSimsister2004sikasika18MoonfoxNightcryadele_katChadSims2March306EllePiSheepilingNZsimm3rStrawberryYogurtSte2694 31 votes
Maybe
12%
GoldmoldarIcewolfjeepjeepcatSimmervilleOmri147AlrynnAnmirlakwanzaabotMariefoxprice83Allison18JestTruVageniusJerrellowinniepeepsChampandGirliehalloweenchildAquarius94FluffusCanarusSimmerMarscheifeagleeye 40 votes

Comments

• AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Yes
    Yes, unless something unforeseen happens, I'll get this pack.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Maybe
    It went from a definitive "no" to a "I might buy when it goes on sale".
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Yes
    100% yes!
    giphy.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes
    Yes, im pre ordering. It's an amazing expansion pack and it ticks so many boxes for my gamestyle!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    I was already leaning toward yes anyway, but after that livestream Im sold. I might even get it on release day which is big for me, since the only other EP I enjoyably paid full price for was GF. This right here looks like a solid $40.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely, I already had it preordered. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    Still going to wait for a sale. Love the new world, the apartments and the new BB items. Wasn't a fan of the theme as an expansion. But I realized the focus of this pack is an expansion of crafting, gardening and harvesting which are not a big part of my gameplay.
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes
    I already preordered before the livestream. Great decision!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Maybe
    I still don't know. There are a few areas that make me apprehensive of what some of these features will look like in regular, consistent gameplay, so I'm holding out for other reviews and gameplay videos.
    #Team Occult
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    Yes
    I pre-ordered on 7th May :)
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    Yes, I was unsure before but the livestream showed so many new things that you could not see in the trailers.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yes
    *Grabs wallet from pocket. Wipes dust off of wallet. Opens up wallet "butterflies fly out." Grabs card. Posts on the Sims forum to let everyone know that he's gonna pre-order the expansion.* Yes, I'm going to buy it! I'm pre-ordering right now!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes
    I was buying before, but now nothing will stop me. This pack is freaking amazing!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Yes
    It's quite interesting when you compare the results of this poll to the ones made days ago :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Yes
    After all this time thinking: might skip.

It's no unequivocally: yes, can't wait!
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Maybe
    I DO NOT and NEVER WILL trust the livestreams or "sponsored by EA" content, so I will wait to view gameplay footage from other sources well after launch for a more accurate assessment of the content. Never pre-order or pay full price anyway, as I have found the content never meets my standards of being worth full price.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
    Yes
    It's quite interesting when you compare the results of this poll to the ones made days ago :lol:

Haha, true :D
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Yes
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Absolutely, I already had it preordered. <3

Same here. I had a feeling that the reason the trailers seemed 'light' on content was because those features were really deep. Which I think is awesome. I much prefer deeper, meaningful gameplay instead of a huge number of random, shallow features that we sometimes got in TS3. I'm really going to enjoy this pack.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    Meanwhile at EA headquarters:

"Why did Maxis receive so many preorders of the new pack right now?"
    "Oh, the developers had a livestream."
    "...why do we pay this marketing team to make these trailers again?"
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    I was always going to get it because I did like enough of what I saw in the trailers to want it. Now I'm pretty sure waiting for a sale is off the table. My entertainment budget has gotten a little chunky with SAH orders anyways so I can splurge a little :P
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Maybe
    It went from a definitive "no" to a "I might buy when it goes on sale".

Same here :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes
    I went from maybe to yes. Hopefully I win SimsVIP's giveaway. :)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes
    After watching the livestream:
    zit5WnS.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Yes
    I think so. I’ll watch the gamechangers videos tomorrow for even more info though.