Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Question For The Sadistic Gamer...

13...Next

Comments

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I think the absolute worse thing I did in tS3 was make Sim-selves of a couple of in-laws and put them in a door less room then forgot about them. It was truly cathartic.....better than a shrink! :D

I often had stories with serial killers who were haunted by the ghosts from the back yard so I'm waiting to do that scenario in 4 once I can have a cemetery that doesn't get culled.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I wish we could do some really horrible things.

Ruin a Sims chance at true love.
    when magic comes I want true Dark magic, like Ingredients that cross the line. I mean it's magic, it's not achievable in the real world, so It shouldn't raise the ratings.

Like a teardrop of a child. Meaning you have to make a child cry.
    Sacrifice The Heart of the person you hate most.
    Sacrifice The Heart of the person you love most.
    Innocence of a Child.
    Abducting using magic.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I don´t kill sims for entertainment, but enjoy putting them at the bottom of society: homeless children, enslavement, gladiatorial games, penal colonies, labor camps and such. I think the worst thing were the homeless children.

My game is also very storydriven. For example once an inventor had to destroy his life´s work to keep earth´s location hidden from the aliens (I took away his rocketship). It was a terrible thing to do the imagined character, but the sim itself didn´t suffer. His motives were all fine.
    Same for the slaves, prisoners and whatnots: most of the time the involved sims had nicely filled motive bars and positive moodlets. I guess it´s a deal between me and the sims: They play their roles in my dark stories and I in turn don´t really hurt them o:)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

when magic comes I want true Dark magic, like Ingredients that cross the line. I mean it's magic, it's not achievable in the real world, so It shouldn't raise the ratings.

Innocence of a Child.
    Abducting using magic.
    Those are such OUAT suggestions. I love them. <3
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Innocence of a Child.
    Abducting using magic.
    Those are such OUAT suggestions. I love them. <3

You know it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • iiimeeiiimee Posts: 402 Member
    I don´t kill sims for entertainment, but enjoy putting them at the bottom of society: homeless children, enslavement, gladiatorial games, penal colonies, labor camps and such. I think the worst thing were the homeless children.

My game is also very storydriven. For example once an inventor had to destroy his life´s work to keep earth´s location hidden from the aliens (I took away his rocketship). It was a terrible thing to do the imagined character, but the sim itself didn´t suffer. His motives were all fine.
    Same for the slaves, prisoners and whatnots: most of the time the involved sims had nicely filled motive bars and positive moodlets. I guess it´s a deal between me and the sims: They play their roles in my dark stories and I in turn don´t really hurt them o:)

Your comment makes me want to start a "witch hunt" in my game. Y'know, like recreate the old town of Salem with some historical figures and try to portray life for the people there as accurately as popular- wish I could find mods that would give me all sorts of interesting murders, though idk how they could possibly implement lynching or other more "adult" punishment... Does anyone else love taking history and applying it to their Sims world? Personally, I love all things taboo, so maybe I'll do what I just said and make a short story from it! ^_^
    Read At The Sim's Library
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I haven't done anything really in sims 4 but when the sims first came out I routinely starved, drowned, burned ... I was a twisted teen.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    The most sadistic was a witch I made from my story. She was also a scientist and combined science with magic. It usually involved torture dungeons with science equipments, cells, robot staff, magic equipment etc. There was one woman who died in the basemen in her cell and I used her to keep the witch young. Whenever my witch was about to age into an adult she would raise the the dead girls body as a zombie and force her to eat the cake of a cowplant and repeat the cycle.

These were sims 2 and sims 3. At the moment there's not enough magic to recreate much of this so I'm holding off jn sim 4 but I've already recreated her and played a bit of her mellow side.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I think I might have topped everyone tonight. I brought back my elder Sim from the dead. Don Lothario, her husband, was in the household but as a ghost. They still had a romantic relationship even though both of them were killed by the cowplant. He became her boyfriend, and when she proposed to him he slapped the ring out of her hand.

My Sim gave him the ultimate brush off. I clicked on the tombstone and released his spirit into the netherworld. I also used the cas.fulleditmode cheat to make her an Adult again. >:)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I think I might have topped everyone tonight. I brought back my elder Sim from the dead. Don Lothario, her husband, was in the household but as a ghost. They still had a romantic relationship even though both of them were killed by the cowplant. He became her boyfriend, and when she proposed to him he slapped the ring out of her hand.

My Sim gave him the ultimate brush off. I clicked on the tombstone and released his spirit into the netherworld. I also used the cas.fulleditmode cheat to make her an Adult again. >:)
    Ouch the cull world, the ultimate Sims sacrifice. That is pretty brutal. Reminds me of an old Sims 2 machinima in which the Sims are running in a white background. It was like where all the deleted Sims went and then two deleted Sims find each other.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    I couldn't imagine intentionally hurting the Sims. I think the only thing I did sadistic was uh.. starve a couple but that was in TS2. >_<
    To be honest, what I did to Don Lothario was brutal but I don't have any feelings about it since I'm about to start two new games soon. One will be with aging off to do whatever, and a second game as "family play" with normal life span.

Don will live again. Maybe he'll marry one of my Sims in those games? <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • iiimeeiiimee Posts: 402 Member
    To be honest, what I did to Don Lothario was brutal but I don't have any feelings about it since I'm about to start two new games soon. One will be with aging off to do whatever, and a second game as "family play" with normal life span.

I suggest you make a girl oddly similar to the previous one, but have her get married to a different guy, have them have a child, and make THAT child Don's lover... It kind of reminds me of the Peter Pan stories, now that I think of it. I'll be happy if anyone understands why I say that.
    Read At The Sim's Library
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    In the sims 3 I put a philosophers stone right out front of my house by the street where people would walk by. I'd convince random passerby's to use the stone -some would even use it without a promt! They'd always fail and transform themselves into gold because you need a certain high mood level to use it effectively. My sim made her millions by selling the golden statues because they each sold for 50,000. After making the most ridiculously lavish mansion I've ever owned, I didn't stop. I decorated the entire thing with sim statues. It was creepy and awesome with all of these golden screaming sims lining the walkway to the front door.
    The only sim to ever use the philosophers stone and survive, I married. After aquiring his fortune, I cursed him with the Mummy's Curse.
  • lilyamelialilyamelia Posts: 47 Member
    I've actually been REALLY nice to my sims in Sims 4. When I was younger it was a different story, playing Sims and Sims 2 lol. The worst thing I've done in 4 is making sims cheat on each other in front of spouses, deliberately argue, and have multiple baby daddies at the same time with none of them being aware of each other. I just like causing drama nowadays lol!
    what we do in life, echoes in eternity
    iiimee wrote: »

I suggest you make a girl oddly similar to the previous one, but have her get married to a different guy, have them have a child, and make THAT child Don's lover... It kind of reminds me of the Peter Pan stories, now that I think of it. I'll be happy if anyone understands why I say that.

I have a sim called Rose, based on my avatar. In this game, she's a child so if you know your DC Comics characters you know who her father is.

Yep, her father's already enemies with Don Lothario. And once Rose becomes a Young Adult... o:)>:)

No worries. I mean I'm a deviant Simmer. I torture my Sims too. I just think culling as a feature is brutal.
  • wingweaver84wingweaver84 Posts: 81 Member
    Haven't done it *yet* but I was maybe thinking turning all the females in my town into clones of myself? Or maybe messing with the gene pool and eliminating everyone who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes.
    A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Right now I have 2 Sims devoted to being evil:

- Umbra (mermaid), she only cares about the well being of sulanis environment so whenever she catches a sim littering she will torture them (pull under water and so on), then imprison them in her basement, curse them with the jungle fever (she has the totem) and let them rot in their cell till they are dead.

- Agnes (witch), she generally causes mischief is paranoid, evil and insane (right now she is giving out strange fruits to every NPC she meets), at one point in time she really hated Bella and wanted to ruin her life, so first she made Mortimer fall in love with her till he and the kids moved in, then she killed the kids (the girl drowned and the boy burned) and had Mortimer fed to her cowplant.
    Bella still lives so she can suffer longer and get's the strangefy spell whenever Agnes runs into her.

I had another one who went after men, she'd imprision them in a really nice, pink cell and feed them a ton of cake, while killing their families and keeping the urns/gravestones arround.
    I also have an Undertaker in my game, but I haven't done anything with him yet (too busy with Agnes).
    I am planning to make a Hansel and Gretel witch, so a spellcaster that would imprision children, give them loads of sweets and then kill them to "eat them".
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited May 2020
    I have a rule that I will not do anything in my game that I would not do in real life. There are quite a few mods that add quite a few "definitely not in the rating" things to the game. I did have a few to add "realism". That primarily includes murder and violence other than in self-defense. I did have a mod that added that to the game (you know, for realism) but deleted it. While I dislike the whole "sunshine and rainbows" attitude TS4 takes, I felt those mods were going too far.

But once I did have a mod that added gang members (by the same creator as the aforementioned mod), who, in many cases would attack townies. My Sim went all vigilante, and I commanded him to take out every gang member he saw to restore law and order to every world in the Sims. That was sadistic as it got.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'm currently developing a Sim soap opera. If you've ever watched a real soap opera....well......nuff said. ;)
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • wingweaver84wingweaver84 Posts: 81 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm currently developing a Sim soap opera. If you've ever watched a real soap opera....well......nuff said. ;)

"If you've ever watched a real soap opera"....I can attest to that,although I'm currently considering stopping due to a)stupid news alerts that interrupt 75% of the episode and b)the tone of some current storylines.

*Edit* I shouldn't say "stupid" because regardless of my opinions,they are in fact important and I'm probably being pretty petty. That being said,it occurs quite often and is very annoying.
    Post edited by wingweaver84 on
    A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I remember once I made a family of 4 and and had the husband and wife despise each other and then I boarded the wife in a room to starve, and stuffed their twin daughters in a pool to drown, leaving the husband alone. I then had him remarry, and made his wife have a baby with his brother, and then I had her have a baby with him, of which I had his actual baby get taken away, then I had the wife leave him for her fling, and then had him commit suicide by eating 'poisoned' (in reality poorly made) puffer fish Nigiri.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    I don't always torture and kill my sims but when I do I can't! Wanted a sim to die in a fire. Lowered her cooking skill repeatedly and fire never broke out. Tried drowning an elder sim as a mermaid by lowering their needs and taking them to the furthest point away from shore. For three sims days that sim did not drown despite my attempts to pull him under and call an ocean threat. I gave up and he swam back to shore and went to work. I have yet to kill a sim the way I want too without cheats.