Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Livestream (May 21st, 11AM PT)

Comments

• Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    I was gobsmacked during some parts of the livestream.
    There was just one disappointment and that was the no trash in other worlds thing. That's a little sad, but at least we can add it ourselves to Lots.
    Tbh I'm kinda okay with that, I think it would have been kinda annoying after a while if it was everywhere.
    Same! I would prefer to keep it confined to specific neighborhoods (which seems to be how it works).
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Glad we are getting firefighters, repo man, and updated bills..honestly looking forward to that.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    You only spawn in trash with the recycling lot trait.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    We can name the fake meat wall. :D:D

Murdered sims!
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited May 2020
    alan650111 wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    The game play trailer look nice but I will be buying it but not not for $40 dollars as I still do not believe it is worth every dollar it is asking for and will wait for an sale.

Did you watch the livestream??????

Why get so excited and as I said I will wait for an sale, it may have tickled you silly but not me as I am looking for something that Sims 4 is just not providing and this pack will not, so I repeat it is not worth the asking price. :/update: I did watch the live stream but not in its entirety but it still not worth the asking price for me. :)
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    The game play trailer look nice but I will be buying it but not not for $40 dollars as I still do not believe it is worth every dollar it is asking for and will wait for an sale.

Why get so excited and as I said I will wait for an sale, it may have tickled you silly but not me as I looking for something that Sims 4 is just not providing and this pack will not so I repeat it is not worth the asking price. :/

...to you. "Worth it" is in the eye of the purchaser.

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Shared this on another thread already, but whatever, this is what happiness looks like :D And happiness is something we should share. #firefighters2020
    caOGcbq.png
    edited May 2020

Why get so excited and as I said I will wait for an sale, it may have tickled you silly but not me as I looking for something that Sims 4 is just not providing and this pack will not so I repeat it is not worth the asking price. :/

...to you. "Worth it" is in the eye of the purchaser.

And that is exactly what I meant and is not for me :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    CAS is truly fantastic

But not the male CAS (which was rightfully forgotten by the guru). The world however is a jewel.
  • Mandie997Mandie997 Posts: 155 Member
    edited May 2020
    The 3 NPC personalities are the 3 NPC magic sages.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member

What is the purpose of the bags on their heads? I missed that part.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Mandie997Mandie997 Posts: 155 Member

They are embarrassed of their neighborhood.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    CAS is truly fantastic

But not the male CAS (which was rightfully forgotten by the guru). The world however is a jewel.

The male case isn’t as good but that layered jacket looked fantastic
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited May 2020
    Kids bags

I hate to see townies walking around wearing animal costumes (bears, raccoons) but I love these bags! :D
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited May 2020
    CAS is truly fantastic

Yeah, the tops for males were not amazing, but I still have hope for male CAS. They didn't show off bottoms and full body outfits and no hats and shoes. I think there will be some cute outfits to make for males as well with this pack.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Mandie997 wrote: »
    The 3 NPC personalities are the 3 NPC magic sages.

I don't get your point?
  • gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    It's so sad how many people were negative and already said they weren't going to buy this pack because of the trailer and won't even look at this livestream. Bad marketing is what it is. This might be one of the better packs, actually.

honestly. when this pack was announced I wasn't too excited for it, but I wasn't hating on it. many people where disappointed because of the fake farming pack leak which was a big letdown that fueled the hatred for the pack. i was not impressed with the trailer and I was talking about it with my friends how the sims traielrs arent as good as they used to be. so in this case it really is a case fo bad marketing considering how amazing the pack features are. i wish they would bring back trailers similar to the ones from sims 3 packs, like sims 3 pets trailer was absolutely epic.
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited May 2020
    1) Is woodworking getting an update since it ties in with making?
    2) Wonder whether trash fruit get some added functionality :)
    3) Frog recipes? :scream:
    4) Getting water from rivers etc is such an awesome touch!
    5) Influencing neighbourhoods' behaviour is so powerful! That's a wonderful tool.
    6) Guess who's creating a "maker space" junkyard!
    Post edited by Louise_G0325 on
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Mandie997 wrote: »

They are embarrassed of their neighborhood.

Ah ok. Thanks for confirming.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    edited May 2020
    Duvelina wrote: »
    It's so sad how many people were negative and already said they weren't going to buy this pack because of the trailer and won't even look at this livestream. Bad marketing is what it is. This might be one of the better packs, actually.

Actually, what is sad that some people get disappointed when people do not agree with others about something that they do share the same thoughts. Now some do go overboard with being negative but as long as it constructive those folks do not have to agree and it is an let's agree to disagree and what matters is how you feel towards the pack. I liked the gameplay but it lacks an little something and not enough for me to get peps. However one bright point I will be getting it but still not at the full price is the return of firefighters and some other stuff. :)Update: Some people may not get swayed even if they watch the gameplay and that is with any game to be honest.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    One negative side is that I was kinda hopeful being in the minority would lift my chances of winning a giveaway, it's way too expensive on my country, but now everybody likes it :(
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    Few questions (Deciding factors)

1) Are the firefighters and repo man tied to the expansion?

2) Can the new area remain trashy?

3) Do the NPCs run the voting if you do not vote?

4) Can I delete the voting board to keep the trash and etc..?

Thanks!