Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Livestream (May 21st, 11AM PT)

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Well done Gurus. A great stream that showed off the expansion nicely. Very easy to follow and someone had clearly done their homework before the stream, gathering the most often asked questions on the forums. My one complaint is that we have to wait two more weeks!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2020
    It was very interesting.

I regret Male CAS was quickly shown, I didn't see the overalls but I like the new content.

screen33.jpg

• MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Best livestream yet! I can't wait to get my hands on this.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    This stream was exactly what I was hoping for to win me over! The trailers and initial description completely turned me off this pack, but now I'm going to hold my hands up and say my initial impressions were wrong. Consider me on board the hype train!
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited May 2020
    The only thing I have to complain is WHY they added a Tinker family thats not the Bluewater Village one?! hahahaha And that's a good thing, I'm in love with this EP, and I'll buy it FULL PRICE. #JusticeForMelodyTinker #JusticeforBluewaterVillageTinkers
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    After the livestream I am SO pumped for this. I had already preordered but now I can’t believe I have to wait two more weeks for this. Such awesome content. And that TODDLER BED <3
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • Mandie997Mandie997 Posts: 155 Member
    The purpose of the live stream is to get people to buy the pack.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    The pack has definitely gone up in my estimation. I'm not going to buy it straight away but it's a strong possibility for the future.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    logion wrote: »
    That was a really good stream. Well done SimGuruGeorge.

I loved his stream. He's so funny and the faces he did when he was talking about funny stuff... :D
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,093 Member
    Had to wait for it to get to the end so I could watch the whole thing. I'm really interested after reading everyone's comments, sounds like there's a lot of stuff we've been asking for.
    Going to watch it right now.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Oh they didn't show pollution in other worlds?
    😔

Seems so. Just smog. No trash. A bit disappointed. But the rest is awesome.

There is a new lot trait you can add anywhere where trash accumulates and a garbage man picks it up once a week!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I was feeling just okay about this pack, but now I'm hyped! My favourite thing is the voting stuff.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    I was feeling just okay about this pack, but now I'm hyped! My favourite thing is the voting stuff.

So many possibilities, I'm hyped about it being everywhere.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I was gobsmacked during some parts of the livestream.

I had already pre-ordered and was looking forward to it but, jeez, I did not expect so much detail. They really have done an excellent job on this pack, I can't believe it after all the negativity that was going around.

I am going to have so much fun building the community lots with their different versions (make space, garden and what was the other one?) I bet there will be some fab versions in the gallery.

And I think I am going to be adding the new lot trait absolutely everywhere!

There was just one disappointment and that was the no trash in other worlds thing. That's a little sad, but at least we can add it ourselves to Lots.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited May 2020
    The game play trailer look nice but I will be buying it but not for $40 dollars as I still do not believe it is worth every dollar it is asking for and will wait for an sale.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Duvelina wrote: »
    bixters wrote: »
    So will Willow Creek get trashed and polluted too? They didn't answer very clearly

No. No trash, just smog and acid rain.

Happy to hear about the smog and acid rain, slightly disappointed there won't be trash in other worlds

I think trash buildup is related to the NAPs rather than the Eco Footprint. They effect public behavior (which would effect littering or garbage disposal).
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    The only one disappointment was that trash won't spawn in other worlds. But, well, I'm gonna use the TOOL mod and turn a couple of neighborhoods into junkyards anyway.
    The rest was just awesome! Can't wait for it.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I was gobsmacked during some parts of the livestream.
    There was just one disappointment and that was the no trash in other worlds thing. That's a little sad, but at least we can add it ourselves to Lots.
    Tbh I'm kinda okay with that, I think it would have been kinda annoying after a while if it was everywhere.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Mandie997 wrote: »
    The purpose of the live stream is to get people to buy the pack.

Mission accomplished!

Lol, exactly :joy:

@Mandie997 the purpose of watching it is to understand whether we should buy it at all. This stream didn't bore me for a single second and they actually spent sooo little time on CAS/BB compared to some other streams. There is so much I'm excited about. I was sitting in our living room shouting: OMG UTILITIES AND BILLS.

My boyfriend was just looking at me with this "what you simmers get excited about, I'll never quite understand"-look :joy:

Well, that's probably the first time in human history anyone shouted out those words in delight! :D

Eh there's a first time for everything xD
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    The game play trailer look nice but I will be buying it but not not for $40 dollars as I still do not believe it is worth every dollar it is asking for and will wait for an sale.

Did you watch the livestream??????